yldoll.com

The Viola Face

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
dollguy13
Former Member

The Viola Face

Post by dollguy13 »

I think YL-doll sculpted the face I've fallen in love with. It's now called WM head #8 It's probably one of the oldest, but most mysteriously beautiful ones around still.
Attachments
4.JPG
4.JPG (2.37 MiB) Viewed 3850 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (765.85 KiB) Viewed 3850 times
1 (2).JPG
1 (2).JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3850 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: The Viola Face

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And it looks so good on so many bodies as well!
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:And it looks so good on so many bodies as well!
BCD

You are right BCD :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

It doesn't look awkwardly large on bodies smaller than 148cm or 145cm

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

These are nice photos. I have so many on my wishlist that I'm not sure if I'll ever get her. After my new order, I'll be at about 30 with about 12 on wishlist.

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

I would most definitely agree

I am I'd admit, a bit bias
Attachments
ElenaRemote5.JPG
ElenaRemote5.JPG (303.45 KiB) Viewed 3799 times

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Nice to hear that! It's our first face so we are very sentimental when it comes to Viola... She still sells very nicely. She is very special :)

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

oneatatime wrote:I would most definitely agree

I am I'd admit, a bit bias

:lol: I wonder why? I love your Viola face too!

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

YourDoll wrote:Nice to hear that! It's our first face so we are very sentimental when it comes to Viola... She still sells very nicely. She is very special :)

I did not realize Viola was the first face YLdoll face made. I wonder if her face was sculpted from that of an actual girl?

Anyway, I never planned to show this but here is my unhealthy addiction with the face made by YLdolls, I have four different Viola heads in three different skin tones. 8O
Attachments
VIOLA.JPG
VIOLA.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 3596 times

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

dollguy13 wrote:
YourDoll wrote:Nice to hear that! It's our first face so we are very sentimental when it comes to Viola... She still sells very nicely. She is very special :)

I did not realize Viola was the first face YLdoll face made. I wonder if her face was sculpted from that of an actual girl?

Anyway, I never planned to show this but here is my unhealthy addiction with the face made by YLdolls, I have four different Viola heads in three different skin tones. 8O
QUADRUPLETS!!!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

dollguy13 wrote:

She was inspired by a real girl, but during the process of sculpting it came out differently... :lol:
Wow 4 Viola heads! You never thought to get 1 sleeping Viola head? :D

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

Yes! I fell in love with Viola the first time I saw her. She's been my favorite for years.
Attachments
IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG (2.93 MiB) Viewed 3437 times
IMG_0116.JPG
IMG_0116.JPG (3.32 MiB) Viewed 3437 times

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

She is a stunner, isn't she? I can already see myself order a couple of additional heads for my doll after she arrives...
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

That face is crazy hot, especially in the OP's post.
Quick question, do YL doll heads fit WM dolls bodies?
My 157b dolls thread - documenting my trials and errors about my doll - ♥Alison♥, her clothing, her upkeep etc.
Full catalogue of my dolls clothing and storage - with comments. Will update as often as I can (Last update - 09/01/21).
DIY - Make panties fit perfectly for 157b tutorial - only requires a thread and a needle.

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and questions :wink:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

znaroks wrote: Quick question, do YL doll heads fit WM dolls bodies?
Yes indeed! :D I actually have a YL lady with a WM head, so a YL head should fit a WM body. This interchangeability is really nice as it presents numerous exciting possibilities.
As for the Viola head; I'm definitely a fan. Internet pictures (as good as some of them are) don't do this head justice as it's even more striking in real time. 8)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

znaroks wrote:That face is crazy hot, especially in the OP's post.
Quick question, do YL doll heads fit WM dolls bodies?
Yes, YL and WM are both made by Jinsan. They've got hundreds of heads available for WM, YL, and OR.

Head connections are the same. Even the new snap on connector.

I'm an authorized Jinsan Vendor here on TDF if you want heads or these connectors or other Jinsan products.

Grim

INFORMATIONS