yldoll.com

YL 165 Unboxing Photos

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
LonelyDude

Re: YL 165 Unboxing Photos

Post by LonelyDude »

kambui wrote:My 165 is lined up nice at the holes. I saw this post that swayed my decision to get it.... viewtopic.php?f=142&t=74189
Yep. Thats pretty much exactly what it looks like.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Another thing I will comment on is the weight. The FedEx box listed the weight at 110 pounds and their scales are pretty accurate I think. There are three inserts and a few wigs also in the box plus the packaging so overall the doll is probably somewhere around 100 pounds give or take a few. The only hard thing was lifting the doll out of the box initially. It took some maneuvering to get my hands underneath the dolls legs and back while hunched over the box and some leverage to get it off the ground from a squat. Once I got the doll out I have moved it around freely without much issue. Its heavier than my silicone doll but isn't in any way unmanageable for me.

I am neither the strongest or weakest person alive and do spend time in the gym but am not a body builder like Jeff. Am just over 50 years old and pretty active. The weight wont be an issue for me. Still, it is heavy so you might consider that if you don't want to lug around ~100 pounds of doll. Even if you move it in a chair you still have to move it between chair and bed and other places to wash it and dress it etc.. if weight is a concern a smaller doll from YL would probably be the option. Sorry for the long winded posts. Just trying to help others if I can as I got a lot of help when I asked questions about what doll I should get. Being straight up and honest about everything. Every doll or product will have its pros and cons I think.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Yeah I agree. Mine was 49kg on the FedEx manifest. I struggled at first, but once I bear hug her out of the closet that's pretty much all the heavy lifting I do. Some position I don't bother with anymore because it's too cumbersome so I got a smaller YL doll for that. YL 165 comes out for doggy, spoon, prone bone. Little gal comes out for more adventurous stuff or when I am lazy...

Anyway enjoy your doll :thumbs_up:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

The only disappointing thing in all this, is the Fedex. Do these people not carry a dolly for dollies? Hell that's some serious busted up box. The impact may have caused her eyelashes to brush against the foam eye cover that is supposed to protect them.
all looks ok, you've not mentioned many negatives... if any.
Congrats!!!
:)

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

RGC_0767 wrote:The only disappointing thing in all this, is the Fedex. Do these people not carry a dolly for dollies? Hell that's some serious busted up box. The impact may have caused her eyelashes to brush against the foam eye cover that is supposed to protect them.
Congrats!!!
Haha. Doll Dolly. I just don’t know if the dude was having a bad day or what. Just didn’t seem to pay attention to the warning on the box. Which makes me wonder how our packages get treated when nobody is looking.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

LonelyDude wrote: This TPE positively, absolutely, unequivocally has the edge on the silicone doll in terms of feel. No comparison there. The Silicone on my other doll is hard and bony feeling. The TPE is extremely lifelike overall in texture and feel. I am blown away.

I now understand when Jeff said get a TPE if you want it for sex, silicone if you want it for photography.
Congratulations on the new doll, and belated on the Harley.

What brand of silicone doll are you making comparisons to ? Just wondering because I couldn't disagree more with these statements. Obviously personal preference counts for a lot but I'd put a couple of my silicone girls up against any TPE doll in these categories.

Good luck with your dolls and the bike. 2010 Rocker C here ...

Fed Ex, UPS, DHL, USPS, ALL will act stupid, ignore instructions and common sense to get that box off of their truck.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Very nice! Looking forward to seeing the full doll. Love the large aperture shots! What Canon are you shooting with?

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

siliconelover wrote:
LonelyDude wrote: This TPE positively, absolutely, unequivocally has the edge on the silicone doll in terms of feel. No comparison there. The Silicone on my other doll is hard and bony feeling. The TPE is extremely lifelike overall in texture and feel. I am blown away.

I now understand when Jeff said get a TPE if you want it for sex, silicone if you want it for photography.
Congratulations on the new doll, and belated on the Harley.

What brand of silicone doll are you making comparisons to ? Just wondering because I couldn't disagree more with these statements. Obviously personal preference counts for a lot but I'd put a couple of my silicone girls up against any TPE doll in these categories.

Good luck with your dolls and the bike. 2010 Rocker C here ...

Fed Ex, UPS, DHL, USPS, ALL will act stupid, ignore instructions and common sense to get that box off of their truck.
Hi. Yeah its all personal preference in the end. I am referring to overall feel. I can only really offer personal perspectives and am not trying to prop one up over the other. On my used silicone model, the material is definitely harder and does not squish as much etc. By hard I don't mean hard like stone. I mean 'harder than' in terms of comparison. The TPE feels like a giant fleshlight everywhere. Same squish factor and compressability etc..Material feels identical in almost all respects. The silicone feels much more firm and not anywhere near as pliable. For example if you bump the TPE doll, everything jiggles back and forth. If you slap the boobs, they will jiggle back and forth for a while and they literally squish in the hand exactly like real ones etc. The silicone feels and reacts different. Much more firm. I can also put the TPE doll in positions the silicone one wont go in. Since the TPE material stretches like this it will position in ways I can't make the silicone doll do.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

terabyte wrote:Very nice! Looking forward to seeing the full doll. Love the large aperture shots! What Canon are you shooting with?
Hello. Thanks. I use a 1DX for most of my photos.

I think I am going to buy some backgrounds off of Amazon for photos with the dolls. I don't have much in the way of interesting backdrops accept furniture and such. I rarely if ever shoot indoors so don't have much in the way of gear accept a softbox and a couple off-shoe slave units.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LonelyDude wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:The only disappointing thing in all this, is the Fedex. Do these people not carry a dolly for dollies? Hell that's some serious busted up box. The impact may have caused her eyelashes to brush against the foam eye cover that is supposed to protect them.
Congrats!!!
Haha. Doll Dolly. I just don’t know if the dude was having a bad day or what. Just didn’t seem to pay attention to the warning on the box. Which makes me wonder how our packages get treated when nobody is looking.
Maybe you should have gotten the guys name. To let his employer know that he is a serious injury waiting to happen. Companies pay big bucks for people on disability. My Fedex delivery guy was cool, and the box had not a ding in it. I used to work for cookie company, loading the trucks. we were quite rough with the boxes :) Probably lots of broken cookies :)
Thankfully, there was no problem for you, otherwise your day would have been bad.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

It is my strong opinion the YL 170 is better and has a better anus hole , smaller anus and better vagina.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

LonelyDude wrote:
terabyte wrote:Very nice! Looking forward to seeing the full doll. Love the large aperture shots! What Canon are you shooting with?

I think I am going to buy some backgrounds off of Amazon for photos with the dolls. I don't have much in the way of interesting backdrops accept furniture and such. I rarely if ever shoot indoors so don't have much in the way of gear accept a softbox and a couple off-shoe slave units.
Nice, I have a 7D and assortment of lenses myself. Getting full-frame soon.

I've been using some seamless Savage 107" backdrop papers for some of my shoots, they work well for a few things, bought them from B&H. I fell inlove with softboxes and now grids, most of my live person portrait work was indoors. I plan on taking my doll outside once the weather warms.

Looking forward to seeing your thread pics as you go.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

terabyte wrote:
LonelyDude wrote:

I've been using some seamless Savage 107" backdrop papers for some of my shoots, they work well for a few things, bought them from B&H. I fell inlove with softboxes and now grids, most of my live person portrait work was indoors. I plan on taking my doll outside once the weather warms.

Full Frame has its pros and cons. I have both FF and crop bodies. I have a lot of different bodies I have purchased through the years since digital became mainstream. I still have an old 3 megapixel D30 from way back in 2001 and an original 1D. They still work ! I figure one day they will be collectibles. The one thing that becomes important with FF is lens quality especially for the wide angle lenses. Assuming you use a classic FF format lens, the entire lens is used to the corners and that's when vignetting and softness will show up that you never saw before. For ultra wide 24 and under that's when the differences between a $200 Tamron and one of the Canon L series glasses becomes readily apparent. The latter is usually sharp to the corners with minimal distortions where the Tamron, you pull up the images and are like WTF is this? lol. They are decent enough on other bodies except with FF. Quality drops off dramatically. I found FF gets expensive because you start wanting new lenses. Probably only worth it if you do a lot of shots involving the need for wide pans and angles. Then you discover that 200 2.8 lens you paid for $700 now is going to cost $5,000-8,000 to get the equivalent focal length factor in 2.8 on a full frame.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

LonelyDude wrote:
terabyte wrote:
LonelyDude wrote:

Full Frame has its pros and cons. I have both FF and crop bodies. I have a lot of different bodies I have purchased through the years since digital became mainstream. I still have an old 3 megapixel D30 from way back in 2001 and an original 1D. They still work ! I figure one day they will be collectibles. The one thing that becomes important with FF is lens quality especially for the wide angle lenses. Assuming you use a classic FF format lens, the entire lens is used to the corners and that's when vignetting and softness will show up that you never saw before. For ultra wide 24 and under that's when the differences between a $200 Tamron and one of the Canon L series glasses becomes readily apparent. The latter is usually sharp to the corners with minimal distortions where the Tamron, you pull up the images and are like WTF is this? lol. They are decent enough on other bodies except with FF. Quality drops off dramatically. I found FF gets expensive because you start wanting new lenses. Probably only worth it if you do a lot of shots involving the need for wide pans and angles. Then you discover that 200 2.8 lens you paid for $700 now is going to cost $5,000-8,000 to get the equivalent focal length factor in 2.8 on a full frame.
I remember the 1D!! I had a Digital Rebel as a 1st sold that to buy a 30D, still have it. I am seeing what you mean about the lens cost to go to FF. I have a Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 USM, to find that lens in a FF version is gonna be $$$, same with my 60mm EF-S f/2.8 USM Macro. I do have a 50mm f/1.8 and 70-200mm f/2.8 L, both Canons, atleast those will work on FF body. Was looking at the 5DS or 5DM3, I am told both will demand excellent glass, very worth it though, especially for portraits.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

terabyte wrote:
LonelyDude wrote:
terabyte wrote:
LonelyDude wrote:

I remember the 1D!! I had a Digital Rebel as a 1st sold that to buy a 30D, still have it. I am seeing what you mean about the lens cost to go to FF. I have a Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 USM, to find that lens in a FF version is gonna be $$$, same with my 60mm EF-S f/2.8 USM Macro. I do have a 50mm f/1.8 and 70-200mm f/2.8 L, both Canons, atleast those will work on FF body. Was looking at the 5DS or 5DM3, I am told both will demand excellent glass, very worth it though, especially for portraits.
If you get a ff don’t sell the 7d. Trust me. You will miss the mag factor a lot of times. With the new 5ds, Cant beat 50 mpxls unless you want to spend 20k for a hasselblad. But you really need to be spot on with focus and camera support as when you get into that resolution territory, slightest imperfections will show up when looking at fine Details. Then having the extra resolution isn’t much value. For indoor artificial lighting, a tripod is a must.

INFORMATIONS