Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Red and Blue Huge Realdoll Pics

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Mike Johnson
Ex-Member

Post by Mike Johnson »

For those who Love RealDolls - I've created a site with the huge version of the shoot "Red and Blue".
These are the very largest Realdoll pictures I've ever seen:

Red and Blue

Once again, I've got people asking for these really big pictures!

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Cool as always. Image

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

All I got was "Yahoo! Groups" and an attempt to load five cookies on my PC but my security package stopped it. Three of the cookies were tracking cookies. That is how they make money.

Mike Johnson
Ex-Member

Post by Mike Johnson »

There is ONE thing I like about Yahoo - REALLY BIG PICS.

I've been using Yahoo for over seven years and I have always liked it. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Mysti's pretty cute for a '98? She's five years old now! Her restoration is complete and I had fun revising ALL of her pics to show her new restored condition.

I want to thank Matt and Joey for the MAJOR repair kit used. Best news of all, the kit contained the new TEAR-RESISTANT silicone
and she does not tear at all now! What an improvement!

Needless to say, Mytsi will be around for another 5 years at least!!!!

Red and Blue 2

"Jazzi and Mysti's RDOL" is their homepage. Seattle Realdoll Home, etc. are for storing old photo's or providing access to really large Realdoll pics.

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS