Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

She's FINALLY arrived!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by Wolverine »

Ladies, and gentlemen, she's finally arrived!, and the last hour seemed longer than the four and a half months!!!! Image Here's some pix, sorry it took so long, but after that wait...well, Ya know.

Image Image

...And let me tell you, the pictures definately don't compare to the Real thing!!! I'm in love ! Image still trying to decide on a name though. Image She does look quite alot like an ex-girlfriend of mine, but I'm not gonna go there.
Sorry about the big pictures, for those of you that this affects.
I gotta tell ya, I know now just how out-of-shape I am..hahaha Image

Midas

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by Midas »

Congrats!! good luck with the nameing. but now you got her you got to start dressing her up like the ladies on the x-men team.... she just might make a great Jean Grey. all though storm might be a little tricky. thats my request any ways.. I can just picture you getting in to shape by bench pressing her. lol.

Midas

daman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by daman »

She is beautiful Wolverine!

I'm glad your wait is finally over [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by Synobyte07 »

Wolverine,

I can't believe it!

She looks great and she definately has a double handful on each side!

Be careful with those retractable blades embedded in those hands of yours when you go to squeeze them. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

How about Wolverina ? ...maybe not [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img]

S7

Cyberdyne-inc

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by Cyberdyne-inc »

WOLVERINE WHAT ABOUT JEAN,THAT'S A GREAT NAME FOR HER
AS FROM JEAN GREY FROM THE X-MEN.
I NAMED MY REALDOLL BARONESS THE BRUNNETE BABE FROM COBRA ,GIJOE ANYHOW GREAT REALDOLL WHAT COMBINATION DID YOU USE.. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Cyberdyne-inc

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by Cyberdyne-inc »

Wolverine What About Yuriko. That's Wolverine First Japanese Wife And Only Wife.Wolverine Has Always Liked Jean Grey But Jean Belongs To Cyclops From The Comics. I Think Yuriko Should fit Your Realdoll Perfectly

AdrianaRuthven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by AdrianaRuthven »

Congratulations! She looks great. I can't wait to see more picks of her.

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by Bill »

She looks great man. Have a great time and take more photos.

JackT

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by JackT »

Wow, I didn't know how attractive the Head 2, Body 3 combination could be. She's jaw droppingly fine. Congratulations.

Perhaps the ex's first name is no good, but what about her middle name?

Nada

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by Nada »

... WOLVERINE !!! She is simply too BEAUTIFUL to BEHOLD !!! (I can't wait to see that new outfit her... Like,,, Yee Ouch,,, on your poor straining EYEs !!!)

I was thinking about a pretty senorita, when I first saw her... So,,, maybe,,, something nice like "Maria" or something warmer like "Rosa" or something toastie like "Rosita" or "Charo"???

... Nada ...
(Don't matter too much, because her first, two names should, always, be "My Beautiful..." ,,, for ALL time,,, anyway!!! )
CONGRATs Amigo !!!

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by Davecat »

Geez Wolvie, your lass is a definite winner [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] I think the Tami-type is rather underrated, so it's good to see a new one on the block..

Sidore-chan and I say 'Enjoy your honeymoon!' [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Davecat

EchoTango
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by EchoTango »

Looks good. That is the best looking version of that combo that I have seen. How does the silicone feel?? Hey, if you can do a full body shot I would really like to see that.
Thks

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by Wolverine »

Thanks everyone. Image

Midas, Jean Grey was a red-head.
VF1S1978, Yuriko was Japanese, this babe don't look Japanese. She could pass for native American Indian, so Silverfox would be cool. But, I don't think I'm gonna name her after any X-Characters.
Nada, how's it goin' bud? You are thinking on the same lines as I am, Spanish, Italian, or native American, I will definately take some pix in that new outfit my man. Image Image
Here's two more of my favorite picks SO FAR:

EchoTango , like the one above, or standing? How do you mean. I'd like to post some in the Doll Album, if they'll let me. Image Image

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by Bill »

Wolverine,
You are welcome in the Doll Album but I would like to give the album her name though it is not necessary. Email me.
I like Native American dolls so that would be my preference. Go here for Native American names.
And another site with names.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

She's FINALLY arrived!

Post by jackrabbit »

How about "Dances With Wolverines"? [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

You think just lifting a body 3 is a chore, carrying one around a dance floor will probably kill ya. But of course she will definitely let you lead. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS