SexDollAmerica.com

A BIT OF BAD NEWS

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

A BIT OF BAD NEWS

Post by irishgirl »

Hello my fellow TDF members, friends, and admins, & owners, etc. I know some of you are wondering what happened to me over the last few months. I am sorry I have not been here for most things. I have had some health issues and sadly was just diagnosed with colon Cancer that has also spread to my lung. I want you all to know that your support and understanding is appreciated during this road I must travel. I'm not looking for sympathy, just the support. And make me smile. It lifts my spirits! :) :multi:

This place really is like family to me and us! A lot of you I know in person and some just private chat and some just posting and commenting. Some through my IG Jewelry. I'm blessed to have you all in my life and in our lives. Tongue-O-matic as many know is my husband and has been my rock. He has been the worker in our family and the provider. He has been taking care of me for 27 years. He has lately been working so hard for me and shopping cleaning and doing a lot of the things I was doing. He is my soulmate and would not be here if it wasn't for him. The girls Lexi, London and D'arcy are our hearts. We love them so much and they comfort me as well while I fight this evil disease! They are always taken care of and loved all the time. :angel: :angel: :angel:

As for my IG Jewelry. I will be updating my ebay account soon. I apologize that I have not updated it. I assure you in a week or two I will have my signature piece back up. If anyone wants anything in the meantime, please pm me or tongue if I don't answer right of way. I will still be making the bracelets... And I'm not giving up or in to this. :thumbs_up:

I am just beginning . I have 2 more tests then we will know the plan of what will happen next with chemo and or radiation but I need a few tests to see exactly where I stand. Thank you all for listening and understanding. At least I hope you do. I love all of you and if it wasn't for this place we would be lost. It has given us a whole new light in this dark world. 8) Thanks... love IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A BIT OF BAD NEWS

Post by CF »

So sorry to hear of this, but as many of us who've known cancer patients have learned, oncology is VERY well-funded compared to years past. The road ahead of you may be tough, but it IS winnable. Have faith in yourself, and your belief system. Be willing to get angry at the situation and FIGHT!

Best wishes to you and your husband as you gear up for the battle ahead. May it bring you closer together, and, if you're religious, closer to God.

Keep us all posted! Now go beat this thing!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

My thoughts are also with you.

I fought this battle for over the last few years (plus some heart issues as well).

The trick is state of mind. If you give up the will to fight it will kill you. END of GAME.

So fight on.

Additionally, to help supplement the chemo and radiation I can not recommend these products more strongly.

Astragalus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astragalus
https://au.pipingrock.com/astragalus/as ... HZEALw_wcB

Artemisinin

http://doctorsaputo.com/a/artemisinin-a ... smart-bomb
http://www.artemisinin-online-shop.com/en/
http://artemisinine.net/

Sabah Snake grass tea
https://www.interestinghealthfacts.net/ ... ass-plant/
http://www.tea-code.com/where-to-get-sa ... grass.html

Now this tea is a very acquired taste, however, adding some fresh mint, or even a teaspoon of mint sauce certainly makes it more refreshing, but keep away from processed and refined sugars.

As always, refer to your oncologist to ensure this is compatible with your current medication routine, and most importantly, keep on keeping on!

If I can beat it, so can you!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Sending you a BIG hug. Yes, you can beat this! Take things as they come and think positive thoughts. Also, laughter is the best medicine. Movies that make you laugh can do wonders.

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

i hope all the best for you and tounge in this. there certainly is a lot of funding in this and a lot more options are available. you have fighting spirit which is very important. have been through this with a family member a few years back which had a positive outcome so it most definitely can be beat :thumbs_up:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

So sorry to hear about this Kim. :( Wishing you the best and always remember that we're all here for you. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Kim, i'm so sorry to hear the news... even though Tongue has been keeping me up to date i am a bit shocked to hear it.

You're always such a ray of sunshine on TDF, cheerful in everything you do and have shared that joyful energy with so many of us here... the girls and i have been missing auntie Kim lately.
Our thoughts are right there with you and i hope that you will find the strength within yourself to fight this with the same energy that we have all come to know you for.
With Tongue and the girls together by your side, you really have the best team of supporters one could ever wish for :D You're a fighter Kim, you can come out on top of this! Bring out that Irish fighting spirit! :shakefist:

Mellisa, Sophie, Serena and I will be sending positive thoughts your way, please keep us posted!

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

You will ever be in our hearts. Also will send some words up for you.
The key is to catch it early, as I think you have. Keep on the bright side as medical tech advances rapidly!

Love & suport always from Rainy and Eva.
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Hi IG.

This completely sucks :(
So sorry this happened to you. From what I can tell you are a wonderful and caring person. I sincerely wish and hope for the best!

It's a tough road ahead but you seem to have your mind set right. That's half the battle right there :)

Lots of love and supporting hugs from me and Emma

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hello,please consider researching CBD OIL,if you are in eire i'm sure legilation has been passed to allow the use of this oil for medical treatment.The web site uk420 will be welcoming to you x
Sending you positive vibes.
Matt.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

CF, Thank you so much for your support and kind encouraging words. I will fight after all I'm Irish... and yes I do believe and pray! Thank you :angel: IG

Anung, I will look those suggestions and links. And I am glad you made it through your cancer so far and will pray you continue to be free and healthy. I will pm you sometime. Forgive me for short replies. IG

Rari, thank you for the hugs and oh yes movies are what we do most nights. The girls get to choose of course. :) I appreciate your words.. IG

optical delusion, I remember I thought you told me that in a :wink: pm but forgive me if I am wrong. My memory is a bit clouded. I have that, but I am going to have sad days and mad days but over all in a fighting mode! Thank you. IG

Stewie, Thanks my friend. I will try and chat ya sometime soon. I appreciate your love and support. You are a sweety as always. IG :wink:

ZD, our buddy and oh those sweet girls. Auntie Kim is missing all of you too but will see you soon. Thank you so much for the awesome love and support... You are the kindest. I'm humbled. :angel: I am grateful for all the love.... we love yinz IG :angel: :angel: :angel:

RainKing, awe thank you and yes I need those words sent. And yes they have advanced tell Eva I said thank you. :) IG

Sofos, Thank you so much for the kindness and yes I won't give up. I am grateful for your awesome support :) IG

matt gloss, Thank you so much and yes we talked about that. Thank you so much for bringing it to our attention. I am forever grateful for all this information.. 8) IG

Thanks to all of you for your comments and suggestions. We love you all and keep posting those beautiful dolls. :wink: :) IG

Laughter makes the world go round. :lol: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

ATB to you and yours pm if you feel I can help with anything. :fadein:
Matt

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

best wishes and hoping for a strong recovery

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Bad and sad news indeed! The girls especially Erica send there love and support! :D :thumbs_up:

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Kim; All of us here at MissAtleur wish you the best. And we will all wish for you speedy and full recovery. Give tongue and the girls a big hug from all of us. And let them all give you one from us. We are always here for you in anyway that we can be.

Best Wishes Always!

From ALL of US!
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

INFORMATIONS