SexDollAmerica.com

A BIT OF BAD NEWS

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: A BIT OF BAD NEWS

Post by irishgirl »

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART............ I SO APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT! Now off I go to Chemo!

Thanks tOm for the list. I am humbled by this all and to see all those names takes my breath away! :) :) :) :) :) :) IG

:angel: :glou:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

You may need to cut-n-paste a picture of t-O-m for this
hey-girl-chemo-sucks-but-youve-got-this.jpg
hey-girl-chemo-sucks-but-youve-got-this.jpg (202.35 KiB) Viewed 1594 times
You got people on your side
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Kim, all i can say is i wish the cruelty of the cancer would stop for all mankind. It is hard to understand why so many have to suffer in this way. It attacks not only the old & aging population but children as well. Keep on fighting for your family & yourself. I pray for this disease to be wiped out if not for us on earth today, then for generations to come. God Bless you and your family Kim.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

irishgirl wrote:WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART............ I SO APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT! Now off I go to Chemo!

Thanks tOm for the list. I am humbled by this all and to see all those names takes my breath away! :) :) :) :) :) :) IG

:angel: :glou:

Best wishes Kim, I have sent TOM a swag of handy info this morning for the process and day to day management for this treatment for patients and partners.

Trust some of that can assist. :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

doll doc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by doll doc »

I echo what Anung said. Don't give up. I have had the same results that he mentioned in my family several times, just because of giving up. I'm a fighter, and because of you battling it this far, I know you are too. So don't quit. I was deeply saddened when I read your post this weekend. But seeing your last post, stating that you are going to do the chemo, lifted my heart. You and your family are still in my prayers.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Kim, all that matters is what you want, but I think you want to fight. I know chemo can be absolutely awful and the balance of its worth fluctuates, depending on many factors. But all else aside, I'm so glad to see your spirit is high, and your power is evident.

If you have the desire, please fight and keep fighting, one step at a time. Treat yourself well and rest up, and drink your tea and eat the good foods like Anung told you. :thumbs_up:

I love you. We all love you. Image

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

0osik wrote:You may need to cut-n-paste a picture of t-O-m for this
hey-girl-chemo-sucks-but-youve-got-this.jpg
You got people on your side

@Oosik... :haha4: I can't compete with that guy, he has an expensive necklace on! :P

@ Boobman...I totally agree! It's especially sad seeing all of these kids having cancer, who haven't even started living their lives yet. We are also praying for you, hoping everything turns out to be negative for cancer!

Hi Anung, thank you for taking time out of your schedule for the plethora of information you have given us, and a few great tunes from your awesome band! :thumbs_up: Kim is in high spirits now! Visiting Australia has always been on her bucket list. :D

@ doll doc...Thank you for your concern, she is getting so much support on here! I'm going to make sure that she pulls through this! Thank you!

@ Slew...Yes, I was also happy she decided to do chemo, I told her she has no option! Anung has given us so much info including certain herbs that will definitely help her. I am confident this will pull her through! The call that I made on Friday was to a holistic doctor in our area. I've heard nothing but the best about him!

Kim's doctor told her that the chemo is not going to cure her, just keeping the cancer at bay. She will never go into remission, well, with the help of this holistic doctor and Anung, along with her chemo, I'm hopeful for a cure! I'm confident that her next CT scan is going to show that she is just about cancer free! I really believe this!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

The first battle is stopping the enemy advance...that's the chemo's job.

Once you got it halted...then it is time for all the other approaches to bomb it into retreat, and the rest of the info and some more to come as the treatment progresses is about managing lifestyle and the immune system that is now at full throttle, so we need to ensure we got any other potential ailments and illness or complications managed with the immune systems reserve shock troops...that is the literature I am sending for discussion with the holistic doc.

This is how one edges towards remission, and hopefully remains there, but like I said, got to keep at it to keep the demon oppressed, even when in remission.

Cheers and feel free to PM anytime, trust Kim is traveling oK after the initial chemo treatment, or commencement of the regime.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Best wishes IG all our love and energy and thoughts x
Matt + Jayne x

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Hi Anung, You're absolutely right about keeping body and mind in check. I have been reading up on the immune system also, and yes, it is imperative to have a strong immune system, so it can keep up with the fast splitting cancer cells.

The big problem with Kim is that she can't get enough solid sleep, an hour or two here and there, not good for keeping a healthy immune system. I think we are going to ask about a safe non habit forming sleeping pill that she can take.

She is really sick and tired today, the nurse is coming today to remove the chemo machine from her port. I know she will start to feel better in a few days. She does chemo 1 day every other week at the hospital, and the small chemo additive machine for home, 3 days every other week.

I know people with cancer will never be cured, just hoping Kim can get to the point of remission. With your help and the other doctors help, I believe we can achieve this, and as you stated, we need to continue this for the rest of her life.

Again, I can't say enough about your concern for my wife! Much appreciated! :thumbs_up:

@ matt gloss and Jayne...Thank you again for your continued support of my wife, we really appreciate reading your positive comments! We have the best support group here on TDF! :multi:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

We had one guy at Eglin who was suppose to be in treatment for 3 months....
He was back in one!
Why?
His attitude!
Although I am not a doctor, two clorotabs KNOCKS me out!
It can not hurt to ask your doctor if that antihistamine is ok to take then weigh the pros and cons.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

tongue-O-matic wrote:Hi Anung, You're absolutely right about keeping body and mind in check. I have been reading up on the immune system also, and yes, it is imperative to have a strong immune system, so it can keep up with the fast splitting cancer cells.

The big problem with Kim is that she can't get enough solid sleep, an hour or two here and there, not good for keeping a healthy immune system. I think we are going to ask about a safe non habit forming sleeping pill that she can take.

She is really sick and tired today, the nurse is coming today to remove the chemo machine from her port. I know she will start to feel better in a few days. She does chemo 1 day every other week at the hospital, and the small chemo additive machine for home, 3 days every other week.

I know people with cancer will never be cured, just hoping Kim can get to the point of remission. With your help and the other doctors help, I believe we can achieve this, and as you stated, we need to continue this for the rest of her life.

Again, I can't say enough about your concern for my wife! Much appreciated! :thumbs_up:

@ matt gloss and Jayne...Thank you again for your continued support of my wife, we really appreciate reading your positive comments! We have the best support group here on TDF! :multi:
My Pleasure to support another, as others in the past supported me.

I found Valerian and St Johns Wort greatly assisted in decent duration downtime, but again, consult whith the pharmocologist to ensure ni icompatability with Kim's Chemo formulation and regime.

Yes there will always be the potential for the cancer to become active again when you get Kim to remission, hence the literature I sent and the confirmation I still maintain regimes to keep it dormant and inactive.

So for this post, rather than PM, I will drops some links regarding insomnia management and fatigue during treatment regime, in case others will simmilar may also benefit.

Additionally, If Kim reads all these she will definitely feel sleepy.

http://chemocare.com/chemotherapy/side- ... blems.aspx

https://www.oncolink.org/support/side-e ... er-patient

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/you- ... treatment/

https://www.mdanderson.org/publications ... 85867.html

So I went with these four as they offer a spread over the entire regime, both from intial commencement, and through to ongoing management techniques and tricks throughout the course.

These mainly are just getting decent sleep focused, and also can be handy for others managing insomnia disorders when the mind is troubled and active.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK, so I was having a chat with some others behind the scenes, and I reckon maybe a little bit of food and diet tips may also assist, as Kim, no doubt will not be in a master chef mode when she gets home, and the good right foods are critical as well.

So if you have not got a slow cooker yet, get one...

I am a fan of this one https://www.amazon.com.au/Breville-BSC5 ... uage=en_AU

because of the size and performance and overall value for money and ease of use and cleaning.

this way when you prep a slow cook recipe up, you can buy larger quantities more economically, and cook up a lower power use massive serve that can be good for 15 meals, and when on the warm, is always ready to serve once initially cooked.

So in terms of what to cook and what not to, generally avoid:

Foods to avoid (especially for patients during and after chemo):

1. Hot, spicy foods (i.e. hot pepper, curry, Cajun spice mix).
2. High fiber foods (i.e. raw fruit and vegetables, coarse whole grains).
3. Fatty, greasy, or fried foods.
4. Rich desserts.
5. Nuts, seeds, or dried fruit.

the principles of the cooking ideas, techniques, and tips you need to consider are in lessons here, for during treatment and after

http://www.cookingforchemo.org/cooking- ... -fighters/

Also many handy links link of that page.

Also some handy recipes here https://breastcancer-news.com/social-cl ... hould-try/

and here https://anticancerclub.com/recipes-and- ... terranean/

https://stanfordhealthcare.org/medical- ... chemo.html

Just to begin with.

Another handy appliance is a decent steamer, i recommend this one

https://www.amazon.com/BELLA-13872-Stac ... 4132074-20

Big, effective, easy to use and clean and has great result, plus cheaper than a carton of beer here. 8O

Had mine for 4 years and still going strong.

So this is just an intro, and in no time at all, you can be cooking the right meals, that look and taste great, are complimentary to health and treatment, and are easier to make and convenient as well.

Finishing up...bin the preserved food and processed meats...no good...also...ask about stouts...for consumption and slow cook cooking instead of some wines, some reds are fine, others have too many Histamines that can overeat the immune system.

Also nothing better than a good home made stout pie for the weekly treat meal. https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/be ... f6f069536f

So shop fresh, the down side is, more expensive, but if you got a garden you can grow your own, even better if you got the time, as the gardening can be a great activity for recovery as well.

I hope some of this can help you and maybe others.

Good food is a valuable ally in the battle.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Anung Un Rama wrote:OK, so I was having a chat with some others behind the scenes, and I reckon maybe a little bit of food and diet tips may also assist, as Kim, no doubt will not be in a master chef mode when she gets home, and the good right foods are critical as well.

So if you have not got a slow cooker yet, get one...

I am a fan of this one https://www.amazon.com.au/Breville-BSC5 ... uage=en_AU

because of the size and performance and overall value for money and ease of use and cleaning.

this way when you prep a slow cook recipe up, you can buy larger quantities more economically, and cook up a lower power use massive serve that can be good for 15 meals, and when on the warm, is always ready to serve once initially cooked.

So in terms of what to cook and what not to, generally avoid:

Foods to avoid (especially for patients during and after chemo):

1. Hot, spicy foods (i.e. hot pepper, curry, Cajun spice mix).
2. High fiber foods (i.e. raw fruit and vegetables, coarse whole grains).
3. Fatty, greasy, or fried foods.
4. Rich desserts.
5. Nuts, seeds, or dried fruit.

the principles of the cooking ideas, techniques, and tips you need to consider are in lessons here, for during treatment and after

http://www.cookingforchemo.org/cooking- ... -fighters/

Also many handy links link of that page.

Also some handy recipes here https://breastcancer-news.com/social-cl ... hould-try/

and here https://anticancerclub.com/recipes-and- ... terranean/

https://stanfordhealthcare.org/medical- ... chemo.html

Just to begin with.

Another handy appliance is a decent steamer, i recommend this one

https://www.amazon.com/BELLA-13872-Stac ... 4132074-20

Big, effective, easy to use and clean and has great result, plus cheaper than a carton of beer here. 8O

Had mine for 4 years and still going strong.

So this is just an intro, and in no time at all, you can be cooking the right meals, that look and taste great, are complimentary to health and treatment, and are easier to make and convenient as well.

Finishing up...bin the preserved food and processed meats...no good...also...ask about stouts...for consumption and slow cook cooking instead of some wines, some reds are fine, others have too many Histamines that can overeat the immune system.

Also nothing better than a good home made stout pie for the weekly treat meal. https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/be ... f6f069536f

So shop fresh, the down side is, more expensive, but if you got a garden you can grow your own, even better if you got the time, as the gardening can be a great activity for recovery as well.

I hope some of this can help you and maybe others.

Good food is a valuable ally in the battle.

Anung

I HEAR YA! yes it can become more expensive eating fresh. And yes I have a crock pot. When I am well and can write you proper I will. Please forgive the short reply .. So much love and appreciation goes out to you.... :angel: :angel: :angel: IG oh and rule #4 ….I can't give up... :lol: tongue won't be happy...hehe... see I still have a lil humor left...
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

TO ALL OF YOU LOVE IG

I miss taking pics of nature. (taken by me in 2017) I am posting this to show how beautiful nature can be.... Just like ALL you beautiful people here... :angel:
Attachments
DSCI6842.JPG
DSCI6842.JPG (3.53 MiB) Viewed 1362 times
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

INFORMATIONS