SexDollAmerica.com

I annnouce the birth of Doll33, a doll talking app(&F-Mode)

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Folgar
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: I annnouce the birth of Doll33, a doll talking app(&F-Mo

Post by Folgar »

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I install the app and run it an anime picture comes up and then the whole app freezes, anyone else having this issue?

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Projecteva wrote:@mayor166: Okay, thanks for the heads up. Perhaps a new update and bugs are being worked out. If you don't mind my asking, when you downloaded the app, did you get warning window pop ups?
Youre welcome. No i didnt get warning window pop ups. But it sometimes freezes when i open it up or crashes very rarely. But it ultimately works for me. The problem is that I cant activate the vocal conversations on both 1.0 and 1.1 versions. Perhaps its broken or bugged or something. Or I lack some requirement.. im not sure.
WM 161cm G-CUP

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Folgar wrote:Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I install the app and run it an anime picture comes up and then the whole app freezes, anyone else having this issue?
Sorry about the problems! Version 1.2 is coming out this week. So please wait for it. It got a lot of improvement. The reason it got delay is I accidentally messed up something, and whole thing failed. I spent quite some time to find out what went wrong. Then I need debug to work because the app is getting too complicated. It's hard to believe that I had made the app so far without line by line debugging. Then I installed a code police, which scolds me of all my little mistakes in the source code. And I had to fix all those unsavory lines.

AlexTilbrook is hosting the 1.0, which is very very buggy. Please use at least 1.1. The link is in my signature.

The app requires some permissions like "writing to external drive", "access to microphone", if you don't see your android asking the permission, then something is wrong.

Also when download the app directly, android will not like it, and it will say the app might harm your phone. This is normal. I guarantee that there is no adware or spying things in the app.

In conclusion, please wait for the 1.2 out this week.

I have nothing against the Audruino. Just making an app for android already took too much time. And since Nativescript doesn't support OS other than Android and iOS, I cannot think of ways to port this app to the Audruino.
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

philpw99 wrote:AlexaTilbrook is hosting the 1.0, which is very very buggy. Please use at least 1.1. The link is in my signature.

Oh shit! I've been lagging behind! :oops: I'll take care of that immediately!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Projecteva
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Projecteva »

philpw99 wrote:
Folgar wrote:Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I install the app and run it an anime picture comes up and then the whole app freezes, anyone else having this issue?
Sorry about the problems! Version 1.2 is coming out this week. So please wait for it. It got a lot of improvement. The reason it got delay is I accidentally messed up something, and whole thing failed. I spent quite some time to find out what went wrong. Then I need debug to work because the app is getting too complicated. It's hard to believe that I had made the app so far without line by line debugging. Then I installed a code police, which scolds me of all my little mistakes in the source code. And I had to fix all those unsavory lines.

AlexTilbrook is hosting the 1.0, which is very very buggy. Please use at least 1.1. The link is in my signature.

The app requires some permissions like "writing to external drive", "access to microphone", if you don't see your android asking the permission, then something is wrong.

Also when download the app directly, android will not like it, and it will say the app might harm your phone. This is normal. I guarantee that there is no adware or spying things in the app.

I have nothing against the Audruino. Just making an app for android already took too much time. And since Nativescript doesn't support OS other than Android and iOS, I cannot think of ways to port this app to the Audruino.
Okay, awesome! Thank you for sharing the info. I am not as tech savvy as I use to be with computers and programing due to my early years in high school taking computer class, then listening to other people, mostly in the family, say that computers are a waste of time and will get you no where. So I am extremely rusty. But I always thought it would be cool to have a AI and a gynoid attached to it.

I like your idea how it's not attached to the internet or cloud in anyway and complete cold storage and how it conserves battery life tremendously!
The only issue of course is, no perks of using maps and locations or searching and also sending and reading text or check and read emails out loud etc etc etc.
Do you think it would be possible to accomplish such task with out big brother watching?
Nothing against big brother, I have no back ground, but we as a people are loosing our privacy to easly.

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Projecteva wrote:
Okay, awesome! Thank you for sharing the info. I am not as tech savvy as I use to be with computers and programing due to my early years in high school taking computer class, then listening to other people, mostly in the family, say that computers are a waste of time and will get you no where. So I am extremely rusty. But I always thought it would be cool to have a AI and a gynoid attached to it.

I like your idea how it's not attached to the internet or cloud in anyway and complete cold storage and how it conserves battery life tremendously!
The only issue of course is, no perks of using maps and locations or searching and also sending and reading text or check and read emails out loud etc etc etc.
Do you think it would be possible to accomplish such task with out big brother watching?
Nothing against big brother, I have no back ground, but we as a people are loosing our privacy to easily.
Thanks for your encouragement! I am just doing computer stuff all my life, mostly with hardware, very little software, that's why I didn't even know how to do mobile programming 2 months ago. My doll was actually the reason and incentive for my fast learning. :D The learning curve is kinda easy, not steep. The language Nativescript is easy to learn, if you know C++ or Javascript.

Actually I do want to get the big brother involved. The Google Cloud Speech is such a nice implementation of speaking naturally, that I am very tempted to use it for version 1.3. Of course by default the app will not use it, but you can turn it on in the "Settings" and feel the difference: it speaks almost like a human!

The planning feature, scheduling (like alarm clock), also works best with Google. Imagine you wake up by the doll, and she tells you "today's temperature is xxx, wear some warm clothes." Wouldn't that be nice?

I am not a big fan of reading emails or news. You can get those much faster with the phone. The best features of the app should be the personalities and the memories. Hopefully in the future I can implement at least some of them.

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

philpw99 wrote:
Projecteva wrote:

Nothing against big brother, I have no back ground, but we as a people are loosing our privacy to easily.
Thanks for your encouragement! I am just doing computer stuff all my life, mostly with hardware, very little software, that's why I didn't even know how to do mobile programming 2 months ago. My doll was actually the reason and incentive for my fast learning. :D The learning curve is kinda easy, not steep. The language Nativescript is easy to learn, if you know C++ or Javascript.

Actually I do want to get the big brother involved. The Google Cloud Speech is such a nice implementation of speaking naturally, that I am very tempted to use it for version 1.3. Of course by default the app will not use it, but you can turn it on in the "Settings" and feel the difference: it speaks almost like a human!

The planning feature, scheduling (like alarm clock), also works best with Google. Imagine you wake up by the doll, and she tells you "today's temperature is xxx, wear some warm clothes." Wouldn't that be nice?

I am not a big fan of reading emails or news. You can get those much faster with the phone. The best features of the app should be the personalities and the memories. Hopefully in the future I can implement at least some of them.
Thanks for releasing a newer version. But I have tried it and still the vocal conversations dont work.
WM 161cm G-CUP

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Mayor166 wrote:
Thanks for releasing a newer version. But I have tried it and still the vocal conversations dont work.

Please uninstall the old app before you use this new version, due to various changes. Be ware that by uninstalling the old app, any customization of triggers and conversation will be lost.

Did you see the app requesting the access permission to microphone? If you never see it, something is wrong.

Maybe you can tell me your android version and phone model? Did you install in the phone memory or SD memory? Just want to get some ideas.

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

The new version 1.2 now has 2 special tags in "Hear" of conversations: <set:xxx> and <save:xxx>, also in the "say/action" it has 2 tags, <if> and <ifnot> to use the value. Detail explanation is updated in my website. Please take a look there.

Those tags now enables me to ask questions, get the answer, and use them in various way. It's the biggest improvement in this version.

Version 1.3 will have google cloud speech, and finally "schedule" features. The "cloud" feature will not enable, unless you switch it on in the settings. It's for big improvement on the speech quality only.

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

philpw99 wrote:
Mayor166 wrote:

Please uninstall the old app before you use this new version, due to various changes. Be ware that by uninstalling the old app, any customization of triggers and conversation will be lost.

Did you see the app requesting the access permission to microphone? If you never see it, something is wrong.

Maybe you can tell me your android version and phone model? Did you install in the phone memory or SD memory? Just want to get some ideas.
Yes i uninstalled the older versions and did a clean installation but still didnt work. Yes it actually shows to me that it uses a microphone recording.

Also my android version is 4.4.2 i have LG G2.

Thanks.
WM 161cm G-CUP

Projecteva
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Projecteva »

philpw99 wrote:
Projecteva wrote:

I just downloaded 1.2 version yesterday evening and will be attempting to get a feel of your creation :)!

Yes, that would be amazing to have her wake you up informing you of today's weather and possibly traffic with a alarm mode set up activated :)!

I am happy to read how you are more focused on memories and personalities and that you may consider implementing the other features later.
There are some funtionalty I like that Cortana has to offer but she lacks the companion program, obviously it's not in her programming.
I like how Cortana will read my text messages out loud after requesting permission to read it to me, who the in coming caller is and of course request to answer or ignore, and the turn by turn with directions.

Do you think it would be possible to add these features with out big brother getting to involved?

Also, will your app be running in the back ground like Cortana and she listens for you to say "Hey Cortana", or will the app need to be open?

Can your app also run in the background while I am looking at other windows and searching?

Can your app run while the device is closed, or that standby mode?

I am sure I may know the answer to that later while I am getting familiar with your app if I do not get a answer back from you later today.

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Mayor166 wrote:
Yes i uninstalled the older versions and did a clean installation but still didnt work. Yes it actually shows to me that it uses a microphone recording.

Thanks.
Your android version is 19. The voice recognition plug-in I use was built on version 21 (5.0). So it is possible that 4.4 is actually not supported, but it was not stated in their documents.

Projecteva
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Projecteva »

Here is a quick user experience with Doll33 app.

1) SAVES on battery so far, BIG BIG plus!

2)Being able to customize her as you wish. Another big plus. Only thing is, you kinda know already what perhaps she may say because you are giving her what knowledge you know, unless others share with you and then you can share with her.

3)Learning how to I put the information yourself is a new learning experience for me, being that I have only dealt with AI that has already been preprogrammed and waiting for communication.

4) AI, when Idle won't say anything random as what I have experience with Harmony. Unless I did not let her stay idle long enough. Harmony uses ALOT of battery, even in text mode!

5) whatever I did during my experience setting her up, I got what appears to be positive love points because I see no red numbers or minus mark next to the number 5. So I think I am off to a good start.

6) App loads up QUICK when you open it!

Keep up the good work

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

philpw99 wrote:
Mayor166 wrote:

Thanks.
Your android version is 19. The voice recognition plug-in I use was built on version 21 (5.0). So it is possible that 4.4 is actually not supported, but it was not stated in their documents.
Ohh alright. Thanks for the information and quick reply. I hope to upgrade my new cellphone to try it out! I still very appreciate your creativity and effort on this! I think it deserves a great promotion on google play! :D
WM 161cm G-CUP

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Projecteva wrote:Here is a quick user experience with Doll33 app.

1) SAVES on battery so far, BIG BIG plus!

2)Being able to customize her as you wish. Another big plus. Only thing is, you kinda know already what perhaps she may say because you are giving her what knowledge you know, unless others share with you and then you can share with her.

3)Learning how to I put the information yourself is a new learning experience for me, being that I have only dealt with AI that has already been preprogrammed and waiting for communication.

4) AI, when Idle won't say anything random as what I have experience with Harmony. Unless I did not let her stay idle long enough. Harmony uses ALOT of battery, even in text mode!

5) whatever I did during my experience setting her up, I got what appears to be positive love points because I see no red numbers or minus mark next to the number 5. So I think I am off to a good start.

6) App loads up QUICK when you open it!

Keep up the good work
Thanks for your testing and feedbacks!! Love to improve the app along the way.

The next step, has to involve the big brother, one is called "cloud text to speech", if the phone has Internet, and you allow it, the app will use wavenet to speak, which sound like a real person. I hope it will not drain the battery like other apps. And the second one is called dialog-flow, which it's a natural language chatbot. I am thinking about a phrase to enable that, like if you say "can I ask you a question?", it will switch on the dialog-flow, and becomes a know-it-all, but if you just say some regular things, it will just follow the triggers in the profile.

The benefit of dialog flow is that you can talk about almost anything with the doll. The doll always has an answer for that. Then the profile triggers adds the customization you like with your doll, like you can ask her some naughty things, which dialog flow will not allow. This way the profile doesn't need to have thousands of lines, and still smart enough to answer most of your questions. Kinda best of both worlds.

Reading out text, email, or ask you about whether to answer a phone call are better suited for other apps, so I won't implement them. The app will just act like a regular girl. Do your girlfriend ever read emails to you? She might tell you today's temperature and traffic, but not much besides that. A friend had suggest the "reminder" and "goal setting" features, which I want to do, but have no idea how to implement them yet. :(

I will try to make the app running in the background. This feature will be in version 1.3. But I think it will be very buggy in the beginning. My attempt will be bluetooth related. Once you connect the phone to a specified bluetooth speaker, it's considered a doll just woke up, or you just back home. The app will monitor the BT speaker your phone connects to. Once you disable the specific BT speaker, the app will stop talking. Do you think it's the right approach? :?:

The positive love point is for saying "I love you". If you take a look at "con_loveyou", you will see the line that has 5 love points.

I think I will add some random questions when the app is idle. It's already implemented and customizable for the profile. Due to a stupid mistake it's not working now, but soon 1.21 will come out and fix that little bug. :oops:

The profile making will not be too difficult, I will put more helping features in the filemaker app, along with the syntax checking, so you can easily make the profile yourself. Regular users are supposed to just download and test the profiles.
Mayor166 wrote:
Ohh alright. Thanks for the information and quick reply. I hope to upgrade my new cellphone to try it out! I still very appreciate your creativity and effort on this! I think it deserves a great promotion on google play! :D
Big thanks for your kind words! Please let me know if you done the upgrade! I don't really know the reason, so you are the one giving me clues here.

INFORMATIONS