SexDollAmerica.com

A new beginning

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

A new beginning

Post by GomesAddams15 »

I just joined. basically wanted to say hello.

Sharing a story and asking advise. My fist doll, WM TPE tore really bad. I looked online to see can I repair it.

The repairs were there, with folks on YouTube using sawdering irons, heat guns, chemicals that melt the TPE etc.

That solvent that dissolves the TPE if you accidentally use to much. It digs a bigger hole.

The sawdering irons can melt things back in place. Forget about a heat gun. That will melt the doll like candle wax.

In short, I have a bare skeleton and a ton of TPE chunks tan color. Two new dolls on order this week (a new begining), and

not sure what to do with the chunks of TPE. Maybe I can turn the old skeleton into a lamp or something. Is there a place to

recycle TPE? Thank you.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: A new beginning

Post by Studio »

You could keep some for stain testing new outfits?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

You might could list the TPE in the sales section as someone might could use it for doll repairs or experimentation. :idea:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

Sounds like good advice. I'll heat up a knife and cut it up into managable chunks. I forgot about the staining tests. I do remember my first lesson with that staining problem. I put a really nice black and red outfit from Victoria's secret on the doll. Put her in her hiding spot with it on. On my subsequent visit. Oh the horror! Permanent stains on the doll. I thought it was ruined. But I got some of that stain removing cream and the stains did come out.

Stvsmh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Stvsmh »

Sorry to hear about your previous doll. I’m faced with a doll in need of repairs as well

INFORMATIONS