SexDollAmerica.com

UK/European Doll Meet 2015

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

UK/European Doll Meet 2015

Post by kharn »

Doll_Meet_2015.jpg
Doll_Meet_2015.jpg (130.95 KiB) Viewed 57545 times
The Doll Forum partners with the UK Forum for the 6th year in a row

Meet organiser Kharn

The Keeper of the Event Plan Karrot

The main meet venue includes a fully licensed bar, dinning room and function room where members and manufacturers can display their dolls or products. We have event planning for photo shoots, competitions, photo introduction on basic photography, plus many other activities.
For more information, contact Kharn, Nescio50, Fenrisulfr or Timbo via PM or support@dollforum.com
Please do come and Join the fun

:glou:
Update
The rooms at the main hotel are nearly all gone. However this year we have professionally booked the all the hotels in the village, so come and enjoy the fun, the more the merrier :)
 Click to go to Coverdoll

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: UK/European Doll Meet 2015

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi kharn, I´ll be there!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Yes, for those who havent been before, its a great weekend, usually involving far to much tomfoolery, alcohol, and downright good fun.

I would like to clarify one point though. Kharn is a right big fibber and I'm planning nothing, I am however keeping a event plan so that rooms / areas can be 'booked' for photo shoots and activities so that we dont end up all trying to use the same locations at the same time.

I'm not a here to organise people, and I'm not going to referee disputes unless they involve bikinis, paddling pools and beans, but if you want to stake a claim to a specific location at a specific time for a particular reason, let me know and I'll update the plan and post it here so the everyone knows.

For my part I would be more than happy to help members out with doll maintenance, Photo shoots, Photography tips and tutorials (for the little I actually know) and hair styling and care (the dolls not the humans, you lot can keep going to the barbers )

I'll also be happy to help anyone finish any pint they are having trouble with

Karrot
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

:haha4: Okay, we've change it to" The Keeper of the Event Plan." :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Cheers Boss. Dont want people thinking I'm coming up with all the activities. If I had to it would basically be a weekend of drinking, drinking, drinking, drinking, drinking, and er....drinking.

I'm not a very creative fellow in some respects :haha4:

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

My friend, I think the drinking, drinking, drinking, drinking and more drinking, sounds very good to me :drinking: :D
Karrot wrote:Cheers Boss. Dont want people thinking I'm coming up with all the activities. If I had to it would basically be a weekend of drinking, drinking, drinking, drinking, drinking, and er....drinking.

I'm not a very creative fellow in some respects :haha4:

Karrot
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Italian_Dreamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Italian_Dreamer »

Yes, yes, yes!!!!

I will of yours, men!

Is the perfect occasion for meet, drink, and.... FULL TESTING dolls sexual agility, right? :-D
THANKS
To Brigitte's Husband because - after the wonderful meeting 2015 - I never ever would be come back to home without his help!!!!

I'm waiting my first doll: WMDolls 140cm smaller breasts with face #35 closed eyes in natural skin tone, she will called Nuvola (cloud in italian)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Italian_Dreamer wrote:Yes, yes, yes!!!!

I will of yours, men!

Is the perfect occasion for meet, drink, and.... FULL TESTING dolls sexual agility, right? :-D
Welcome to TDF Italian Dreamer :D

Sure the perfect occasion for meet, drink, and .... looking at all the dolls :roll: Oh, and dreaming of them :lol:

Italian_Dreamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

ops, I fall, I suppose...

Nescio50 wrote:
Italian_Dreamer wrote:Yes, yes, yes!!!!

I will of yours, men!

Welcome to TDF Italian Dreamer :D

Sure the perfect occasion for meet, drink, and .... looking at all the dolls :roll: Oh, and dreaming of them :lol:

... Thanks nescio50... hum... Perhaps I don't understand what are the meeting... I joke only about the idea to try the newst dolls on sell, if will there are a vendors... I think the *personal* dolls are more than a dolls, are more like a pet... For instance, I had a lovely cat (ragdoll race) some years ago, and now I can't have another cat, and I have a little tired of my fiancé, then, I am seriously thinking to found my doll, not only like a sex toy, but more like a intimate-pet? Like a "Silence Present", quoting a wonderful site that make me more counsciousness of the magic allure of thise body art's form.
... I mean (with my very nightmare "itenglish" :painting: ) YES: only looking! (and admiring... and dreaming...)

By the way: I am looking for a couple of legs. But.. my esprit, my perspective, is the same: to found a "pet- presence", because when I see a only legs doll... I... imagine/search a invisible soul, a personality like an angel :angel: , inside and upper the belly... Sorry, I am not able to express myself, i am suffering a little language gap :oops:
THANKS
To Brigitte's Husband because - after the wonderful meeting 2015 - I never ever would be come back to home without his help!!!!

I'm waiting my first doll: WMDolls 140cm smaller breasts with face #35 closed eyes in natural skin tone, she will called Nuvola (cloud in italian)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

The Doll Meet is primary a meet & greet for TDF Members, and their dolls. We also invite doll manufacturers and vendors. During last year's meet Stef of Asian Dolls joined us with a WM Doll.

It's the perfect opportunity to actually see a lot of different dolls :)

We have photo shoots 8) And sure there are drinks :drinking:

Italian_Dreamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Nescio50 wrote:The Doll Meet is primary a meet & greet for TDF Members, and their dolls. We also invite doll manufacturers and vendors. During last year's meet Stef of Asian Dolls joined us with a WM Doll.

It's the perfect opportunity to actually see a lot of different dolls :)

We have photo shoots 8) And sure there are drinks :drinking:
Great occasion, I will come for sure, for see, talk and drink :morning:
THANKS

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Is it mandatory to bring your own doll or can you come without one?

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Mandos, of course you don´t have to bring your doll, but of course everyone is happy to see all the dolls in the Dolls Room, crowded with more dolls than the year before. :wink: I guess you´ll fly over to the UK so bringing a doll over isn´t as easy for you as for me I´ll drive with Brigitte on the passenger seat of my car all the way from Germany through the Euro Tunnel. It´s so much fun, and I have company driving for hours. :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi Guys,

I've just started a new thread in the private forum for the doll meets. So if you'd like to go to the European meet this year and you are a member, then please apply to support for entry to the meeting room.

Please note, that anyone that isn't an established member on the forum, will need to apply to support@dollforum.com. We'll need some info from you. This is basically to protect the privacy of attending members.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

to bad it is so far away and expensive to get there carly and I would love to meet all the members. disability doesn't pay enough and it would be too painful to even try to get there from here. hope you take lots of pictures and post them here or at the UK site so us poor people can see the fun. it would be nice if you could post some videos for members only to see.
carly and carlys_guy

INFORMATIONS