SexDollAmerica.com

Just released from hospital

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Sonsaku89

Just released from hospital

Post by Sonsaku89 »

Had chest pains yesterday during class at my college. Went to nurse office and my blood pressure was at stroke level, my heart rate was 112 BPM. Took an ambulance to hospital. After geting EKG and X-rays, they said I was in perfect health. No explanation as to why it happened... Very very weird, considering I'm only 23.
NEW Natsuki Anime Sex Doll Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5434

My former MIKU HATSUNE SEX DOLL GALLERY:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5336

Failure isn't falling down. It's refusing to get back up.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Just released from hospital

Post by netwit »

Holy crap, I'll bet that was scary. Glad to hear things checked out.
AFAIK many OTC drugs, caffeine and, of course, stress can raise
one's BP and a combination of these could possibly cause what
you experienced.
I've had some scares myself (why I quit smoking) so I can relate to
how F'd up this must have been. Again, glad you're OK :thumbs_up:

Flip side is I found the cardiac staffs I've encountered to be top-notch.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

I bet that was scary... and at 23 years of age. Like Netwit said a lot of the stuff that is out their can really cause a lot of problems. And of course knowing kids your age they are taking every energy drink in the world... Red Bull, Full Throttle, 5 hour Energy, Monster... etc. And the incidents of like yours is becoming more common.

Glad you are in good health... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Mr Hammer

Post by Mr Hammer »

Sonsaku89 wrote:Had chest pains yesterday during class at my college. Went to nurse office and my blood pressure was at stroke level, my heart rate was 112 BPM. Took an ambulance to hospital. After geting EKG and X-rays, they said I was in perfect health. No explanation as to why it happened... Very very weird, considering I'm only 23.
you may want to do a family background history.. but its april, and if you're in college or university this is the time exams start and projects are due. hope all is well with you now that you're home. take care

Ham

Mr Hammer

Post by Mr Hammer »

Dollarhyde wrote:I bet that was scary... and at 23 years of age. Like Netwit said a lot of the stuff that is out their can really cause a lot of problems. And of course knowing kids your age they are taking every energy drink in the world... Red Bull, Full Throttle, 5 hour Energy, Monster... etc. And the incidents of like yours is becoming more common.

Glad you are in good health... :glou:

I haven't had an energy drink since I parked my truck for road bans... they say no more than one energy drink per day, and adhered to the warning as they say that stuff will cause scar tissue on the heart... all I know is I used to get a couple extra hours driving if I drank a red bull.

Ham

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

i lost a friend at 17 to a heart attack, no age is too young for health issues.
glad you took it seriously,,
BG

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Just glad to hear your ok,I would also do a family history just to be safe.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

Sonsaku89 wrote:Had chest pains yesterday during class at my college. Went to nurse office and my blood pressure was at stroke level, my heart rate was 112 BPM. Took an ambulance to hospital. After geting EKG and X-rays, they said I was in perfect health. No explanation as to why it happened... Very very weird, considering I'm only 23.
Might have been a case of anaphylaxis (extreme allergic reaction) or similar condition. You might want to think about what foods you ate that day, if you had any contact with stinging or biting insects, or other vectors such as mold or medication.

Glad you are ok now. :)
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Candy8teen »

Sonsaku89
Do not mess around with that, they read something wrong ???? But the best thing you can do is get a stress test this will tell you for sure you are ok and where you limits are. Be sure you get this done.

Sonsaku89

Post by Sonsaku89 »

Thanks everyone. No I never drink those energy drinks. Can't stand it so I never drink it. Probably stress related, family drama, depression etc. have final check up in the morning.
NEW Natsuki Anime Sex Doll Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5434

My former MIKU HATSUNE SEX DOLL GALLERY:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5336

Failure isn't falling down. It's refusing to get back up.

mordecai989

Post by mordecai989 »

Glad to hear everything panned out so far and hope everything is good at your final check up

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi Sonsaku89.

Glad to hear you got a clean bill of health, at least for the time being. The final checkup is a good idea of course.
Sounds to me like you might be having a panic attack. I used to have them when I was in college back in the dinosaur days, lol.
Too many all-nighters, too much stress, not enough sleep.
I felt like I was having a heart attack. It's a scary feeling and it feeds on itself. The more scared you get the more the symptoms increase. I spent some time in the hospital with it.
I learned how to control it so I don't have them any more. 12 years of marriage and raising kids will help cure that (or drive you completely insane).
Here's some good reading on panic attacks - see if it applies in your situation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_attack

MF

66dingo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 66dingo »

Good to hear you're OK!!

I know from personal experience just how frightening this can be. But then, I AM an ol' git!!

Three visits to hospital, third time diagnosed with angina, to add one more problem to the list.

Take good care, check out everything, don't leave any stones unturned, just in case!!

dingo

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Best wishes, take it seriously and do the check up. And relax in the arms of your doll, cuddling and kissing is good for your health!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS