SexDollAmerica.com

A New Doll Project

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
AltitudeSick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

A New Doll Project

Post by AltitudeSick »

Hi everyone this is my very first post on this forum and I believe it will be my most important. Now before I go too far into what I wish to speak about I would like for you to know me a little better just to help the whole thing to move along flowingly!

First of all! I am Zac. A pleasure to introduce myself to all affiliated with this site =).

I come from an artistic background of work which includes things such as, Fiberglassing, Sign writing, Spray painting, Sculpturing, and a heck of alot more, now I don't want to brag.. But I have these skills and I am second in charge of a business that heavily relies on my skills in all of these areas. We work far away from the sex industry. In fact we do alot of public artwork, murals, signs, sculptures and even artwork in famous amusement parks in Australia. I live in Australia, QLD. And I wont mention my company name as our ideas have yet to even begin which is why I have begun this Thread.

Now like I said before... I don't mean to brag. But, What Abyss Creations can do. So can I. I find the entire method simple and easy to achieve, Therefore, I want to branch out into creating lifelike sex dolls, I have discussed this with my only boss and he is very interested in where this could lead! Now before we begin our venture I would love to have as many emails, as many suggestions as many ideas as possible, And I hope you guys can help me out.

Okay! Here is the real discussion right here! And replies on this thread will be read and analyzed and replied to, But, I would prefer emails to this address TheDollProject@outlook.com so I can quickly and easily read and reply to all of your ideas. I prefer this method as it adds a more personal touch, and that is what everyone wants in their doll!

Now here is what I am looking for in ways of suggestions, And if you think there isn't something i've covered then suggest it to me to suggest to everyone so we can all work together to achieve a doll for every man and woman who wishes one.

Faces. Now.. This is already the hardest as I know sculpting a face is not easy. Not only that, casting someones face is expensive and sometimes includes ongoing costs, percentages or commisions. Please try to keep these realistic. And by all means if you have a model willing to give her face to your Doll we can most certainly do this at increased costs.

Bodies. Now okay not everyone likes the same girls or guys. I myself prefer women who do not look like skeletons.. No bones protruding or anything like that, I am 100% happy with a 100kg girlfriend, whilst on the other hand, my best mate does not take a second look at anything that doesn't look like it came out of return of the mummy!! Crazy I know!

Vagina's, Penis and Anus' OH MY!. I will also make a male version of the doll. And everyone has a preferance! send a picture with your idea to really illustrate your point!

Random Ideas. If there is one thing I love it is being Random! but! when many are random a pattern occurs!! And it will help me help everyone!

Anything Else. Look I probably haven't even covered 10% of what I really want to, But at this point this will give me a great idea on how to approach what everyone really wants, and give a fair price.

My own idea is a much deeper customisation of your Doll, as we have artists and sculpters at the ready we are able to quickly deliver custom orders at a cheaper price compared to other custom orders and thus we can deliver your dream doll for a discounted price, but ofcourse customization will raise the general costs of the orders. That is why I am doing this research now. The better prepaired I am, the cheaper your doll will be and the higher quality of your doll with much more customisation!

Ever Played a MMO where you absoloutely hated it purely because of how fake and pixelated your very own character is?

Well, I have and visuals are important for me, If the game looks like crap it is crap..

This rings true in the world of Dolls, The higher the quality, the better the sex, the relationship or whatever else it is you seek from your purchase of a Doll.

I have worked in this industry for.. 8 Years now and I am only 24. I own my own house and I am one determined mother lover! (My mum is a wonderful lady) So help me help you realise your dreams with the dolls you want and love and at an affordable price. Without lacking quality, much like the chinese.. Our prices however I warn you will be no where near the Chinese prices....

So thanks guys heaps for reading this thread. You have no idea how excited I am to launch this endeavour!!

So! Think of this as your very own opportunity to suggest ideas on designs for the woman of your dreams!

Thank you all so much for reading this and to all of you who will help me in my endeavour!

( If there is something i've missed! Smash me with it! all of your ideas mean the world to me, and possibley my own financial future, but not only that, the advancement of dolls and the competition to bring you a better quality product at reduced prices with everything you want! Helping me will only help you! Thank you so much =). )

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: A New Doll Project

Post by AlexKnight »

Welcome to the Doll Forum, Zac!

Although I understand why you prefer to receive emails, I also have to keep the forum in mind.
You posted here to receive the input of our members, but if they send their ideas to you privately, the forum doesn't get any richer in content. Quid pro quo is the motto that applies.

So, that's why I'd like to ask our members to post their ideas and such here on TDF, so everyone can follow it's progress.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

AltitudeSick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AltitudeSick »

AlexKnight wrote:Welcome to the Doll Forum, Zac!

Although I understand why you prefer to receive emails, I also have to keep the forum in mind.
You posted here to receive the input of our members, but if they send their ideas to you privately, the forum doesn't get any richer in content. Quid pro quo is the motto that applies.

So, that's why I'd like to ask our members to post their ideas and such here on TDF, so everyone can follow it's progress.

Completely understandable! But please members keep in mind if there are things you are embarrased to share publicly, I will not judge, Sensitive topics are best discussed privatley but if we could include the whole community in my endeavour I believe we will all benefit.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

AltitudeSick wrote:Sensitive topics are best discussed privatley but if we could include the whole community in my endeavour I believe we will all benefit.
I don't think our members are that shy :oops: :wink:

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

personally i would like to see a doll with smaller breasts and not like she has beach balls attached to her chest. :)

like Azumi Kawasima.

i have a pic but not sure i can post it on here as no human nudes i think.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum... best of luck on your venture... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

dollman2 wrote:i have a pic but not sure i can post it on here as no human nudes i think.
Human nudity is okay, just no human genitals.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

AltitudeSick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AltitudeSick »

dollman2 wrote:personally i would like to see a doll with smaller breasts and not like she has beach balls attached to her chest. :)

like Azumi Kawasima.

i have a pic but not sure i can post it on here as no human nudes i think.
I know exactly what you mean! and I believe that breast size is a very important customisation element!

This is a great start thanks!
Dollarhyde wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum... best of luck on your venture... :glou:
Thank you very much!

blackbear
Ex-Member

Post by blackbear »

AltitudeSick wrote: Now like I said before... I don't mean to brag. But, What Abyss Creations can do. So can I. I find the entire method simple and easy to achieve, Therefore, I want to branch out into creating lifelike sex dolls, I have discussed this with my only boss and he is very interested in where this could lead! Now before we begin our venture I would love to have as many emails, as many suggestions as many ideas as possible, And I hope you guys can help me out.

=). )

Very beautiful words.
In words always all sounds beautifully. :)
Why speak, what will make better than Abyss?
Manufacturing of a doll has many "reefs".
You try to make even as Chinese.
And we shall look.
Success to you.

AltitudeSick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AltitudeSick »

blackbear wrote:
AltitudeSick wrote: Now like I said before... I don't mean to brag. But, What Abyss Creations can do. So can I. I find the entire method simple and easy to achieve, Therefore, I want to branch out into creating lifelike sex dolls, I have discussed this with my only boss and he is very interested in where this could lead! Now before we begin our venture I would love to have as many emails, as many suggestions as many ideas as possible, And I hope you guys can help me out.

=). )

Very beautiful words.
In words always all sounds beautifully. :)
Why speak, what will make better than Abyss?
Manufacturing of a doll has many "reefs".
You try to make even as Chinese.
And we shall look.
Success to you.
Thank you, =)

Well my reasoning for mentioning Abyss Creations is I believe they craft the best quality and customisation is ample, I wish to go above and beyond with my Boss' artistic background aswell as a qualified Engineer we have the potential to skyrocket the quality and innovate many new things for the Dolls of the Future I have decided that if or when we begin production that I would name our new company The Doll Project, to symbolise our on going passion to continue to innovate and create beautiful pieces of artwork that will be loved and appreaciated by many.

I hope to hear from many more of you with ideas and suggestions! I am just exploding with excitement!

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

dollman2 wrote:personally i would like to see a doll with smaller breasts and not like she has beach balls attached to her chest. :)

like Azumi Kawasima.
like these possibly a tiny bit bigger but no too much though.
20070827233334.jpg
20070827233334.jpg (87.68 KiB) Viewed 4075 times

ohlongjohn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ohlongjohn »

I say take it in a different direction. Go for a long, thin, lean, comic / super heroine style doll with extra long legs, thin waist, and stylized face.

AltitudeSick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AltitudeSick »

dollman2 wrote:

like Azumi Kawasima.
like these possibly a tiny bit bigger but no too much though.
20070827233334.jpg
I'm Thinking there almost has to be a doll for every breast size! If only there were a way to integrate interchangeable breasts without having a join line..!

AltitudeSick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AltitudeSick »

ohlongjohn wrote:I say take it in a different direction. Go for a long, thin, lean, comic / super heroine style doll with extra long legs, thin waist, and stylized face.
That is an interesting idea.. Comic Hero/Heroine style dolls! Now thats food for thought! =D

Loving it guys keep the ideas coming! =D

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Well, I've said it many times before, some doll makers have at least tried to respond (Ruby13 is so far the closest), and I'm sure a lot of you are tired of hearing it too :oops: . But I have yet to see it truly realized...

A black woman with strong African features; high, wide cheekbones, a broad nose and voluptious lips.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS