SexDollAmerica.com

I guess it's goodbye for Tiriaq the Freakshow

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I guess it's goodbye for Tiriaq the Freakshow

Post by Tiriaq »

Suddenly I feel like a pedophile because certain people don't like my photos which have always been about sensuality and my chats have never ever been vulgar or not even close to anything with sex, just as I bought a Rosedoll last year because I don't have the money to pay for a full-sized doll because it already takes me about a year to pay this one of.

Thanks to all the people that made me feel like a pedophile by banning everything that has to do with smaller dolls. I just lost a home that made me feel like I belonged to a place where other people would understand me. I'm very short and I guess having a smaller doll makes no sense for you.

(I was just trying to make a nice helpful topic for others when I read the post from Jan 2013 in the under $4K Asian and European dolls)
Angry, confused, disappointed Tiriaq

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I guess it's goodbye for Tiriaq the Freakshow

Post by hanuman37 »

Sorry to hear that you feel that way... I'm not aware that we've disallowed anything having to do with the Virgin Rose dolls. As far as the ones we have had to disallow (somewhat reluctantly, and with a great deal of discussion beforehand, because we don't enjoy putting constraints on our members)... size is not the issue. Rather, the issue is the apparent age of the dolls.

Anyway, I hope you'll reconsider. But either way, good luck to you.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

So they criticize someone for having sex with a small doll, who wasn't harming anybody, but they don't bother men that knock up real women and abandon their own kids, so they could satisfy their disgusting physical lust. Men have ten or more kids out of wedlock and nobody bothers them. I know, because many people at my job come from families of eight or more, and the fathers are nowhere to be found.

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:So they criticize someone for having sex with a small doll, who wasn't harming anybody, but they don't bother men that knock up real women and abandon their own kids, so they could satisfy their disgusting physical lust. Men have ten or more kids out of wedlock and nobody bothers them. I know, because many people at my job come from families of eight or more, and the fathers are nowhere to be found.
1) Please read posts in full before replying to them. I believe I mentioned that the size of the dolls was not the issue, n'est ce pas?
2) My post was not an invitation to debate a policy that has already been decided; rather, it was an expression of regret that one of our members feels alienated enough by that decision to consider leaving.
3) Kids out of wedlock? What does that have to do with dolls? Please stick to the issue at hand.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

Tiriaq
Rosedoll is not a doll that is band from this sight.

Its what is in your mind or what you let other put in your mind.
If you are ok with your doll and this sight is ok with your doll and you are enjoying yourself Fuck what other think have fun and just stay away from the ones that you think will upset you.

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

I understood that the problem was with dolls from a specific vendor that were confirmed to resemble pre-pubescent girls. These dolls have faces and bodies designed to look like 10 - 14 years old girls, and because they are available as sex dolls, their photos had been banned in TDF.

As far as I could read on the thread you mention, the issue is with dolls resembling younger girls, not with all smaller sized dolls in general. If your doll has adult looking face and proportions, (i.e. the Rose, Judy, VRD, Cassie, and C18 small dolls seem to have), photos of those dolls should be allowed.

Can any of the moderators confirm / correct my understanding about the small dolls photos?
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

That is something different from what I read, that all the dolls smaller than 132CM weren't allowed anymore. And that somehow this was all discussed behind closed doors, or probably in a thread that I didn't know of and so it came very sudden for me.

I just felt like I was doing something wrong all of a sudden, sorry for the trouble.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

casquetero wrote:Can any of the moderators confirm / correct my understanding about the small dolls photos?
You're right. As said before, it's not the size of the doll, it's about the perceived age of a doll. All about it is in this thread.
And as Hanu said, staff doesn't like to put constraints, but in many countries erotic pictures of girls under 18 yo are not allowed. Also dolls representing girls under 18 yo may cause legal problems when presented as sex dolls. We don't want TDF to be prosecuted. We don't have a list of dolls being allowed/disallowed; we will judge on a case by case basis. IMO the Rosedoll is a down-scaled adult.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

Okay, because the curves Rose doll has are not from a very young girl and I was wondering that, but it seems to be okay now and I've settled down. I was quite upset when I thought otherwise and left some angry posts behind.

I will let them know I've calmed down and glad to hear that it does not involve my doll.
Thanks.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:So they criticize someone for having sex with a small doll, who wasn't harming anybody, but they don't bother men that knock up real women and abandon their own kids, so they could satisfy their disgusting physical lust. Men have ten or more kids out of wedlock and nobody bothers them. I know, because many people at my job come from families of eight or more, and the fathers are nowhere to be found.
Somehow you've read my mind why I stick to the dolls but as someone said it's a bit off-topic here :) Thanks for the support though.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Yes, as the other staff members have already said, the Rose doll is definitely allowed on TDF, it's just a down-scaled adult.

The pictures we don't allow, are of the 100cm, and 132cm DS-Dolls.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

itsme wrote:Tiriaq
Rosedoll is not a doll that is band from this sight.
Its what is in your mind or what you let other put in your mind.
If you are ok with your doll and this sight is ok with your doll and you are enjoying yourself Fuck what other think have fun and just stay away from the ones that you think will upset you.

I guess you're right. I may not always be very active in mixing in with the big dolls talk but I read some for fun and see how others use clothing, make-up or other things that usually involve what their partners would be doing and I find myself also in that situation now for exactly two years now. Losing the forum where I would want to post pictures of my new doll and her clothes felt painful and I seemingly overreacted because of that.

I read a lot of the posts and most have missed the issue about a new generation dolls for which I can understand their concern. Rose is small and the clothes I have to buy are so small that they are childrens clothes. I was very surprised when a friend of mine, who has a smart little babygirl of 3 said that I now have my own little girl when I told him about my doll. So he understood that I knew the big difference. (Young parents can be defensive about these matters and he wasn't). Anyway, buying those small clothes for the Rose-doll made me feel like I was part of those who were not welcome anymore. Or at least not the chat or pictures around it.
And I love to show my pictures and what I bought for her, like many others have before on this forum.

I hope you can understand my weird behaviour a bit in the posts after explaining this.

Tiriaq
(and... I'm not leaving, I just thought I wasn't welcome anymore. I just feel a bit ashamed now but that will wear off)

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Tiriaq, I'm glad to support you. That's what this forum is all about, support.
A couple of days ago there were explicit pictures of a guy having sex with a horse.
Now that's a horse of a different color
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rzBajI1kHw

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Tiriaq wrote:That is something different from what I read, that all the dolls smaller than 132CM weren't allowed anymore. And that somehow this was all discussed behind closed doors, or probably in a thread that I didn't know of and so it came very sudden for me.

I just felt like I was doing something wrong all of a sudden, sorry for the trouble.
It's understandable that you'd make that mistake. Maybe we could just say it's DollSweet's fault for not coming up with actual names for their various models. :wink:
LovesBlackWomen wrote:Tiriaq, I'm glad to support you. That's what this forum is all about, support.
A couple of days ago there were explicit pictures of a guy having sex with a horse.
Seriously...what part of staying on topic did you not understand the first time? :?

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

NotMyName wrote:
Tiriaq wrote:That is something different from what I read, that all the dolls smaller than 132CM weren't allowed anymore. And that somehow this was all discussed behind closed doors, or probably in a thread that I didn't know of and so it came very sudden for me.

It's understandable that you'd make that mistake. Maybe we could just say it's DollSweet's fault for not coming up with actual names for their various models. :wink:
LovesBlackWomen wrote:Tiriaq, I'm glad to support you. That's what this forum is all about, support.
Seriously...what part of staying on topic did you not understand the first time? :?

And here I thought -I- had an attention deficiency disorder ;)

INFORMATIONS