SexDollAmerica.com

I guess it's goodbye for Tiriaq the Freakshow

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
EroSennin23
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I guess it's goodbye for Tiriaq the Freakshow

Post by EroSennin23 »

I'm glad this has been worked out. I really enjoy your Photos Tiriaq. It was your pics that made me get the my girl yuria doll for a doll mod project.

On the issue of small dolls: I imagine it can't be easy to draw the line, what is ok and what is not. There is nothing wrong with cute faces imho... well adult cute faces. But when you scale these down it quickly becomes more child-like. There are dolls where i think a cute face that still looks adult has been achieved. Your Rose doll, or the mini love doll among them.

MrJorgon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MrJorgon »

I think if you have a smaller doll, then there is going to be a massive risk attached to it, of how people will judge you. I mean, let's be honest, if someone found your 120cm (or smaller) doll in your house, do you really believe that "it's a scaled down adult" will convince them that you don't like having sex with something child sized? I don't think it would, and I suspect that next time you met them in the street, after they had rushed out of your house in horror, the reception would be less than friendly.

People don't look at the face, or the exaggerated boob size for reference. They would see something that can sit on your lap, and is the same height as the average 8 year old. A 150cm doll, still only covers the real age range of 9 to 14 years of age, so you're borderline with one of those in reality. I must confess, if I owned one of the smaller dolls, the last thing I would do, is announce it on any forum, even if the forum was like this one, all about sex dolls. From the back, or from the lower abdomen down, how can you tell what it genuinely looks like?

I think that the decision with the Doll Sweet dolls has probably set a precedent, where people will start to object to more and more of the smaller dolls, and maybe pre-judge the owners of them. Especially with something like the Rose doll. I've seen one in the flesh (so to speak), and they have probably the most western childlike appearance I've seen in a doll. If you understand the anatomical progression of the facial structure, from child to adult, it's easy to see why. Plump cheeks, proportionally larger eyes, very little bone structure definition etc... it's not an adult face, scaled or otherwise.

Personally, I'm not going to judge anyone for what they own... but that doesn't mean that everybody won't. I think that if you own a smaller doll, then you will just have to accept the fact, that it comes with extra baggage... and to maybe keep that in your "private" collection. I honestly pity any person that says they want to be a professional child photographer, or school photographer anymore... it must be hell. Dolls are a dangerous object, when it comes to men... or so society would have you believe.
The name's Jorgon... Hugh Jorgon.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Tiriaq wrote:Suddenly I feel like a pedophile because certain people don't like my photos which have always been about sensuality and my chats have never ever been vulgar or not even close to anything with sex, just as I bought a Rosedoll last year because I don't have the money to pay for a full-sized doll because it already takes me about a year to pay this one of.

Thanks to all the people that made me feel like a pedophile by banning everything that has to do with smaller dolls. I just lost a home that made me feel like I belonged to a place where other people would understand me. I'm very short and I guess having a smaller doll makes no sense for you.

(I was just trying to make a nice helpful topic for others when I read the post from Jan 2013 in the under $4K Asian and European dolls)
Angry, confused, disappointed Tiriaq
And before you repeat yourself:
hanuman37 wrote:
LovesBlackWomen wrote:So they criticize someone for having sex with a small doll, who wasn't harming anybody, but they don't bother men that knock up real women and abandon their own kids, so they could satisfy their disgusting physical lust. Men have ten or more kids out of wedlock and nobody bothers them. I know, because many people at my job come from families of eight or more, and the fathers are nowhere to be found.
1) Please read posts in full before replying to them. I believe I mentioned that the size of the dolls was not the issue, n'est ce pas?
2) My post was not an invitation to debate a policy that has already been decided; rather, it was an expression of regret that one of our members feels alienated enough by that decision to consider leaving.
3) Kids out of wedlock? What does that have to do with dolls? Please stick to the issue at hand.
The 100cm and 132cm DS Dolls are modeled to have the appearance of a non-adult, and for some time, we have allowed them on the forum, because we were under the impression, they were not available as sexually capable dolls, and for that reason, we made an exception.

But lately, we've been noticing an increase in posts regarding the sexual use of those dolls, which makes it clear, these dolls are available as sex dolls.

As TDF has never allowed sex dolls that had the appearance of a non-adult, and the difference between the sexually capable version, and the non-sexually capable version is not determinable, after deliberate discussion by Management, we've had to make the difficult decision to no longer allow the 100cm and 132cm DS Dolls on the forum.

We apologize to all the members who have these dolls, but we can no longer allow any pictures, or discussion about their sexual function, and all threads and posts with this content will be removed.

The 158cm and 161cm dolls are fully allowed by TDF.
Note it says "The 100cm and 132cm DS Dolls are modeled to have the appearance of a non-adult". That sure sounds to me as if all 100 and 132 cm dolls look like children (and photos of such are not allowed).

Isn't pedo-noia wonderful? :evil: :shakefist:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Szalinski wrote:Note it says "The 100cm and 132cm DS Dolls are modeled to have the appearance of a non-adult". That sure sounds to me as if all 100 and 132 cm dolls look like children (and photos of such are not allowed).
Uhm... not sure how you came to that conclusion... we clearly say the "100cm and 132cm DS Dolls", and it is posted in the DS Dolls forum.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

MrJorgon wrote:I think if you have a smaller doll, then there is going to be a massive risk attached to it, of how people will judge you. I mean, let's be honest, if someone found your 120cm (or smaller) doll in your house, do you really believe that "it's a scaled down adult" will convince them that you don't like having sex with something child sized? I don't think it would, and I suspect that next time you met them in the street, after they had rushed out of your house in horror, the reception would be less than friendly.

People don't look at the face, or the exaggerated boob size for reference. They would see something that can sit on your lap, and is the same height as the average 8 year old. A 150cm doll, still only covers the real age range of 9 to 14 years of age, so you're borderline with one of those in reality. I must confess, if I owned one of the smaller dolls, the last thing I would do, is announce it on any forum, even if the forum was like this one, all about sex dolls. From the back, or from the lower abdomen down, how can you tell what it genuinely looks like?

I think that the decision with the Doll Sweet dolls has probably set a precedent, where people will start to object to more and more of the smaller dolls, and maybe pre-judge the owners of them. Especially with something like the Rose doll. I've seen one in the flesh (so to speak), and they have probably the most western childlike appearance I've seen in a doll. If you understand the anatomical progression of the facial structure, from child to adult, it's easy to see why. Plump cheeks, proportionally larger eyes, very little bone structure definition etc... it's not an adult face, scaled or otherwise.

Personally, I'm not going to judge anyone for what they own... but that doesn't mean that everybody won't. I think that if you own a smaller doll, then you will just have to accept the fact, that it comes with extra baggage... and to maybe keep that in your "private" collection. I honestly pity any person that says they want to be a professional child photographer, or school photographer anymore... it must be hell. Dolls are a dangerous object, when it comes to men... or so society would have you believe.

This can be true for a lot of people, I know. And I wasn't totally naive when I bought a small doll that I knew it was going to be like 40cm smaller than I was. Besides the fact that BD measures weird and the doll is even smaller so yes, I had to get used to that as well and sort of rolled into that size but ofcouse not totally unwillingly. Dolls are not something a lot of people understand and having a small doll will make you an easy target for namecalling.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

We apologize to all the members who have these dolls, but we can no longer allow any pictures, or discussion about their sexual function, and all threads and posts with this content will be removed.

The 158cm and 161cm dolls are fully allowed by TDF.[/quote]

Note it says "The 100cm and 132cm DS Dolls are modeled to have the appearance of a non-adult". That sure sounds to me as if all 100 and 132 cm dolls look like children (and photos of such are not allowed).

Isn't pedo-noia wonderful? :evil: :shakefist:[/quote]

Yes and so many people when I read the posts were agreeing witht his and I didn't understand the DS part. I think I read over those 2 letters. I'm glad people like my photos and thanks for the nice comments.

I was kind of ready to put up a fight and I wouldn't say to the extreme but I am like someone who can be very cute and if I'm angry I can be very angry. That's why I put up the provocative thread title and now that it wasn't the case of all those size dolls, I am relieved but I feel sorry for putting up such a title with angry text on this forum. (I totally forgot where I was browsing at the moment I read that post about the 100 and 132 dolls)

!! If you have anything further to say, that is okay but I'm trying to close this thread a bit. All is well now, I am staying! And again I'm sorry for understanding it wrong !!

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

Glad to hear it. Apologies to anyone who was offended.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

Tiriaq wrote:
itsme wrote:Tiriaq
Rosedoll is not a doll that is band from this sight.
Its what is in your mind or what you let other put in your mind.
If you are ok with your doll and this sight is ok with your doll and you are enjoying yourself Fuck what other think have fun and just stay away from the ones that you think will upset you.

I guess you're right. I may not always be very active in mixing in with the big dolls talk but I read some for fun and see how others use clothing, make-up or other things that usually involve what their partners would be doing and I find myself also in that situation now for exactly two years now. Losing the forum where I would want to post pictures of my new doll and her clothes felt painful and I seemingly overreacted because of that.

I read a lot of the posts and most have missed the issue about a new generation dolls for which I can understand their concern. Rose is small and the clothes I have to buy are so small that they are childrens clothes. I was very surprised when a friend of mine, who has a smart little babygirl of 3 said that I now have my own little girl when I told him about my doll. So he understood that I knew the big difference. (Young parents can be defensive about these matters and he wasn't). Anyway, buying those small clothes for the Rose-doll made me feel like I was part of those who were not welcome anymore. Or at least not the chat or pictures around it.
And I love to show my pictures and what I bought for her, like many others have before on this forum.

I hope you can understand my weird behaviour a bit in the posts after explaining this.

Tiriaq
(and... I'm not leaving, I just thought I wasn't welcome anymore. I just feel a bit ashamed now but that will wear off)

Tiriaq You will be fine I am glade you are not leaving Have fun I understand TDF concerns about some dolls TDF is open to the world so they have to try and stay with in the laws, I am sure they find the most strict and stick to this.
You are fine and IMO smart to ask so you know your dolls is ok.
:thumbs_up:

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

I was thinking about buying a rose doll,but i was afraid of this problem.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

Filch wrote:I was thinking about buying a rose doll,but i was afraid of this problem.
I hope you did follow it well before making any decisions, though. But it sounds like you haven't...

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheMan01 »

MrJorgon wrote:I think if you have a smaller doll, then there is going to be a massive risk attached to it, of how people will judge you. I mean, let's be honest, if someone found your 120cm (or smaller) doll in your house, do you really believe that "it's a scaled down adult" will convince them that you don't like having sex with something child sized? I don't think it would, and I suspect that next time you met them in the street, after they had rushed out of your house in horror, the reception would be less than friendly.

Even 150cm seems too much like a child? Jeez, what's the cutoff then, man? Most of the ones I've seen don't go beyond 160 or so. Is anything over 150 good enough?

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Well any kind of doll you own most people are going to think your a freak. That is why most of us hide our doll's in the first place. We should all stick together. I'm glad your staying I love your pic's and your a very nice person as well.. :wink:

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

Christine wrote:Well any kind of doll you own most people are going to think your a freak. That is why most of us hide our doll's in the first place. We should all stick together. I'm glad your staying I love your pic's and your a very nice person as well.. :wink:

Thanks, Christine! I'm still so happy with my life. I'm very blessed with a good life and this is just what completes it for me.

Yes, people digging in this story should really follow every thread to make sure they don't end up with anything less than the entire story on this one. For now they made the only difference between small dolls that look too much like a real child. So just small dolls are accepted, or at least for now. I was reading in the wrong thread but I really thought I wasn't so I thought it was about my girl which I recently bought just before I read the thread. It is a very tough matter, at the one hand I say that it should be tolerated because it's a doll with no harm to anyone directly. At the other hand some things always have to have some kind of counter to keep it in check.

So it came over me like how can they advertise something to sell and then forbid it on this forum. But it wasn't about my 'Rose-doll' so people calmed me down and were nice to me and I stayed. The only reason I would have left anyway was if what I mentioned was true but it wasn't.

...like I said before. This thread should be dying :) some things are hard to kill.

INFORMATIONS