SexDollAmerica.com

DollForum Server down

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

DollForum Server down

Post by TDF_Management »

The TDF server experienced a glitch which resulted in some down time today. We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused to members and visitors.

The system is now up and running 100%

TDF Management

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DollForum Server down

Post by Elfie »

Good job! .... I have been wondering what's wrong....
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Ditto. I went into a full fledged panic. I just got the money to buy a doll from someone, and I couldn't get the contact info. I was sad, then depressed, then slightly suicidal. But then i saw a butterfly sitting on a leaf, and my sprit's lifted, but then it was eaten by a praying mantis. Snatched away, like my dollforum. So i wept. Oh such sadness, but then my phone rang. It was the wrong number, so I asked them what happened to the dollforum. I figured the wrong person might know what was wrong. I was wrong. He didn't know, but he did know where I could find professional help. So i caught a taxi, and we parked next to a starbucks. My phone picked up the wifi and wouldn't you know it. The server was back up. Thank you dollforum....You saved my life.
Vanity of Vanities. All is Vanity.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

And here I was thinking it was my internet connection :lol: :lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

ravvinraven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ravvinraven »

47616902 wrote:Ditto. I went into a full fledged panic. I just got the money to buy a doll from someone, and I couldn't get the contact info. I was sad, then depressed, then slightly suicidal. But then i saw a butterfly sitting on a leaf, and my sprit's lifted, but then it was eaten by a praying mantis. Snatched away, like my dollforum. So i wept. Oh such sadness, but then my phone rang. It was the wrong number, so I asked them what happened to the dollforum. I figured the wrong person might know what was wrong. I was wrong. He didn't know, but he did know where I could find professional help. So i caught a taxi, and we parked next to a starbucks. My phone picked up the wifi and wouldn't you know it. The server was back up. Thank you dollforum....You saved my life.
lol

blasters714

Post by blasters714 »

I thought the world was coming to an end!

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

blasters714 wrote:I thought the world was coming to an end!
That' not until December 21st. :painting:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

I believe in that, btw. But not the end. It's the new beginning
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

I guessed there was something wrong as I was able to get on other web-sites.

But it all seems OK here in the UK now :D :D 8) 8)

Thanks to all who have worked hard today to sort it out :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Vickylover.

Carl and Dave
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Carl and Dave »

Our site was down again today. Our server admin thinks we may be experiencing memory problems.

Whereas we are getting into our 60`s we concur that we may be experiencing memory problems ;)

Our server admin has recommended we use this opportunity to upgrade to dual servers which we are currently considering.

This is the cost of getting bigger ;)

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Do it!! Do it!! Doooooo it!!!!!! (says the man not footing the bill) :drinking:
Vanity of Vanities. All is Vanity.

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

What i know about servers could be writen on a pin head.

But dual servers sounds good especialy with the forum exspanding should help spread the load. :?:

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

47616902 wrote:Ditto. I went into a full fledged panic. I just got the money to buy a doll from someone, and I couldn't get the contact info. I was sad, then depressed, then slightly suicidal. But then i saw a butterfly sitting on a leaf, and my sprit's lifted, but then it was eaten by a praying mantis. Snatched away, like my dollforum. So i wept. Oh such sadness, but then my phone rang. It was the wrong number, so I asked them what happened to the dollforum. I figured the wrong person might know what was wrong. I was wrong. He didn't know, but he did know where I could find professional help. So i caught a taxi, and we parked next to a starbucks. My phone picked up the wifi and wouldn't you know it. The server was back up. Thank you dollforum....You saved my life.
And thank you Starbucks for that wifi connection. From an old commercial..."We are the coffee generation." :)
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

INFORMATIONS