SexDollAmerica.com

US East Coast Doll Meet ---2013

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: US East Coast Doll Meet ---2013

Post by hanuman37 »

stacy718 wrote:There were no male dolls in attendance.
Maybe you could bring one next year. Or... meet attendance is growing pretty steadily; maybe one of our new members will bring one. :)

Stiletto

Post by Stiletto »

stacy718 wrote:There were no male dolls in attendance.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Sorry to the owner. I was thrown by what looks like very short hair but it might be brushed back over the shoulders.

I'll just be standing over here in the corner if anyone needs me.

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

Stiletto wrote:I'll just be standing over here in the corner if anyone needs me.
Hey, don't worry about it... I thought the doll looked like a guy too! It's a small photo and the doll in question is way in the back.
hershey_dolls_2013-purple.jpg
hershey_dolls_2013-purple.jpg (65.05 KiB) Viewed 1657 times
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

GFELube wrote:
Stiletto wrote:And I think I see one male doll at the top in a purple shirt. Maybe a second one too but I'm not sure.
Been waiting for someone who was actually there to comment (perhaps even the doll's owner) , but I'm pretty sure that's a female Hannah Harper doll in the purple.
Yes, and I can only imagine how Ms. Harper herself might feel about people thinking her namesake doll looks like a dude... 8O :lol:

What can I say that hasn't already been said? It was so much fun, and we had so many new attendees that I'm having trouble remembering who's who. :P. We broke the records for both humans and dolls, so it was great seeing everyone I knew and meeting everyone I didn't. In fact, I was having such a great time that I didn't leave until late Monday night (luckily I only live 2 hours away). :mrgreen: There was even an impromptu jam session that featured Caley on the bass. :wink:
caleyandnooneelse.jpg
caleyandnooneelse.jpg (425.17 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
Even Paula got in on the fun, and managed to give the B&B an endorsement to boot...
endorsement.jpg
endorsement.jpg (327.97 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
All I can say is, I can't wait 'til next year! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Everhard wrote:Image
I like this photo by deerman! Great color coordination. The doll looks like the 'older woman' you always wanted to boink, but never got close to. (Well, that's how I see it...)
Yeah, me too; it's like running into Jane Seymour at a social gathering of a mutual friend. :crazyeyes:

Or Marilyn...

Thanks to all, for a great time. Special thanks for all the kind words; really appreciated.
Thanks to midiman for the excellent pizza and conversation.
Cheers to all the great new people I met. What a fantastic group of members we have.
It was equally great seeing all of you buddies from the last meet. Can't wait until the next one.
Another special thanks to Stacy for making dinner at Woods Creek so much fun.
Shout out to deerman for the tasty venison and mushroom sandwiches.
A big shout out to Toybox, for being a great buddy in general. Love you too,man.
Thanks to everyone who squeezed Jenna's (Presley's) breasts and made remarks like...

"Ohhh Shiii; what fucking, juicy tits!"

:D

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

midiman wrote:<Snip!>Our TDF Hershey meet this year was the biggest ever, with a total of 23 attendees which included a record number of 7 female participants, making it a truly mixed meet. A total of 42 dolls also attended the meet, however, one member with 5 dolls, was unable to stay for the group doll shot.<Snip!>

What's also disappointing is there were a lot of Doodman dolls in that group of five. :(
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

It was great Netwit, an experience hopefully to be repeated over and over again! :D

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

NotMyName wrote:
GFELube wrote:
Stiletto wrote:And I think I see one male doll at the top in a purple shirt. Maybe a second one too but I'm not sure.
Been waiting for someone who was actually there to comment (perhaps even the doll's owner) , but I'm pretty sure that's a female Hannah Harper doll in the purple.
Yes, and I can only imagine how Ms. Harper herself might feel about people thinking her namesake doll looks like a dude... 8O :lol:

What can I say that hasn't already been said? It was so much fun, and we had so many new attendees that I'm having trouble remembering who's who. :P. We broke the records for both humans and dolls, so it was great seeing everyone I knew and meeting everyone I didn't. In fact, I was having such a great time that I didn't leave until late Monday night (luckily I only live 2 hours away). :mrgreen: There was even an impromptu jam session with Sharon on piano and Caley on bass, with Lala relaxing while enjoying the performance. :wink:
jamsession.jpg
Even Paula got in on the fun, and managed to give the B&B an endorsement to boot...
endorsement.jpg
All I can say is, I can't wait 'til next year! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
*Sigh* I really should have let everyone know I was going to submit all the pics I took of Sharon and Lala to Coverdoll. Now I fear the whole set may be unusable. :cry:

OK, heard from Kharn, it's allowed for others to post their pics. Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Everhard wrote:
Stiletto wrote:Who let that blonde Real Girl on the left sneak into the picture? :)
I notice she has crossed legs. Not many new Realdolls can do that in my experience. (As far as I know, she is Stacy's body C doll with the Renee face.)
You are correct. She is stunning in person as you might imagine.

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Wish we could have made it this year as much as we wanted to last year. It looks like fun surely was had by all. Doll on.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

If you missed this shame on you! Courtney did not want to leave.
Attachments
DSC04591.JPG
DSC04591.JPG (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1739 times

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

If you missed this shame on you! Courtney did want to leave.
With a hottie like she is how can one resist but I doubt Courtney wanted to leave. You probably meant to say she didn't. Delilah and Jane wanted to go but I had a sprained knee.
These doll meets are something else. You get your adrenaline all in go and something stops it cold. We will be there next year. Take pictures and Doll on.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

janesays wrote:
If you missed this shame on you! Courtney did want to leave.
With a hottie like she is how can one resist but I doubt Courtney wanted to leave. You probably meant to say she didn't. Delilah and Jane wanted to go but I had a sprained knee.
These doll meets are something else. You get your adrenaline all in go and something stops it cold. We will be there next year. Take pictures and Doll on.
You are correct and I changed the text for her. :D My girls enjoyed every second of time there!

The_Den
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by The_Den »

janesays wrote:Wish we could have made it this year as much as we wanted to last year. It looks like fun surely was had by all. Doll on.

Janesays, we missed you this year.......again. You, the Mrs., and Delilah must come next year. If your leg is broke, I got a wheelchair you can use. I'll even push you around! :)

Friends, I hope the meet is not old news by the time we get around to reviewing the pictures we took and post a few of them. We really are crazy busy here in the Fox Den, and are not ignoring you. Such a great meet this year. Lots of pictures to review!

Love to all!
Fox

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

Fox, take your time. Everyone loves a good re-kindling :D

INFORMATIONS