SexDollAmerica.com

US East Coast Doll Meet ---2013

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: US East Coast Doll Meet ---2013

Post by deerman »

The_Den wrote:
janesays wrote:Wish we could have made it this year as much as we wanted to last year. It looks like fun surely was had by all. Doll on.

Janesays, we missed you this year.......again. You, the Mrs., and Delilah must come next year. If your leg is broke, I got a wheelchair you can use. I'll even push you around! :)

Friends, I hope the meet is not old news by the time we get around to reviewing the pictures we took and post a few of them. We really are crazy busy here in the Fox Den, and are not ignoring you. Such a great meet this year. Lots of pictures to review!

Love to all!
Fox
Take your time! I will try to keep them busy in the mean time. :D

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

wow, it was crowded overthere 8O Hopefully the stairs did not crash :wink:
Thanks for all the pics, very enjoyable to see those dolls we individually know, all together :thumbs_up:

Jihan & Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

janesays wrote:...Delilah and Jane wanted to go but I had a sprained knee. ... We will be there next year. Take pictures and Doll on.
I was taking muscle relaxants and Ibuprofen every night to combat pain in my right hip and leg. Ended up staying a 5th night in hopes of feeling better for the long drive home. Hope to see you next year, my friend. Unlike the UK meet that has been running Friday to Sunday, the Hershey has people arriving as early as Thursday and leaving as late as Tuesday :) Thursday had Myself, Kindly, Szalinski, NotMyName and benitaoctavia (all the way from Denmark. Monday we had Szalinski, NotMyName, Hanuman37, LadyPeridot and myself and On tuesday Szalinski, LadyPeridot and myself bid the final farewells to the B&B. I left with a case of the best BBQ sauce I have ever tasted. My two bottles last year only lasted a couple months ;)

More photos and chat about the meet here: Hershey 2013 A Great Success! Has Your Berry Been Popped?

and here: The Hershey Experience! 2013
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

INFORMATIONS