SexDollAmerica.com

E-BAY PIB, MECHADOLL & DREAMDOLL SCAM ALERT 3-16-2012

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

E-BAY PIB, MECHADOLL & DREAMDOLL SCAM ALERT 3-16-2012

Post by siliconelover »

Current Doll Scam on E Bay by seller slayer1313 using our member andrex's PIB Eva's photograph's.

LINK to Sale Post;

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-SEX-STYLE-SILIC ... ltDomain_0

SCREEN SHOT of page for our members across the way unable to see the listing;
E Bay Doll Scam Using TDF Members Photo's 3-16-2012.jpg
E Bay Doll Scam Using TDF Members Photo's 3-16-2012.jpg (119.58 KiB) Viewed 4859 times
STOLEN PHOTOGRAPH'S used in Listing;
$(KGrHqJ,!joE9UbgeycIBPYQ198wBw~~60_12.jpg
$(KGrHqJ,!joE9UbgeycIBPYQ198wBw~~60_12.jpg (46.43 KiB) Viewed 4859 times
$(KGrHqF,!qUE88fkHRKJBPYQ1-UK4!~~60_12.jpg
$(KGrHqF,!qUE88fkHRKJBPYQ1-UK4!~~60_12.jpg (27.79 KiB) Viewed 4859 times
$(KGrHqV,!q0E88giI)HwBPYmqt3vsw~~60_12.jpg
$(KGrHqV,!q0E88giI)HwBPYmqt3vsw~~60_12.jpg (24.7 KiB) Viewed 4859 times
$(KGrHqV,!rcE88g9ecKUBPYQ19bIl!~~60_12.jpg
$(KGrHqV,!rcE88g9ecKUBPYQ19bIl!~~60_12.jpg (41.68 KiB) Viewed 4859 times

This seller is illeagally using our member andrex's photographs of his PIB Eva from various shoots stolen from his Doll Albums and Threads. Photo's from this thread in particular are the one's that caught my eye immediately ... as he did this shoot especially for me;

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 46&t=37955

This Doll is NOT For Sale and is NOT the one you will receive. This Sale is a SCAM. Do NOT give this seller your money, you will be Ripped Off.

I have sent him a message informing him that he is in violation of U.S. copyright laws and that I represent the owner of the doll and photographs who has instructed me to proceed with legal action if he does not remove the photo's immediately.

A COMPLAINT Has Been Filed with E Bay as well. Any other members that can, Please do the same. Lets try and stop this crook in his tracks.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: E-BAY PIB DOLL SCAM ALERT 3-16-2012

Post by Fenrisulfr »

If this shitbag is in the US is there any law enforcement angle that can be used to kick his thieving ass :evidence: :evidence:

Good posting Siliconelover :thumbs_up:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Thanx FEN,

It would be nice if some members would get involved. It only takes a minute to file a complaint with e bay. The more the better. I know if they were my photo's, I would be pissed.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

siliconelover wrote:Thanx FEN,

It would be nice if some members would get involved. It only takes a minute to file a complaint with e bay. The more the better. I know if they were my photo's, I would be pissed.
Sadly I'm not allowed access to USA Ebay, only UK(I won't go there, really pisses me off :twisted: ) but as in all soceitys there are wolves and sheep and the 'oh someone will sort it' mentality which more than pisses me off :twisted: . Almost all on here have a common interest and there are multiple bottom feeders queuing up to try and shaft us as an easy target who won't complain. It only needs a few easy ticks in the Ebay boxes to put these shysters out of business but for a lot of members here and in other forums it's left to those who really care about their interest. :twisted: :twisted: I have my doll but could so easily have been screwed over but like you I still care about others.
Nil desperandum or whatever the Romans used to say, keep going siliconelover, it makes a difference, and you know you've done it which puts you head and shoulders above the others :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

You know you have an excellent doll, when scammers use your pictures.

He also has this picture in another doll auction
$(KGrHqVHJCEE9EGdKqp)BPY6LcYHZw~~60_12.JPG
$(KGrHqVHJCEE9EGdKqp)BPY6LcYHZw~~60_12.JPG (30.09 KiB) Viewed 4780 times
To me, that looks like Stacey718's pool table, though I could be wrong.
Another dead give-away is that he covers the lower right hand corner, where Stacey718 usually puts her copyright (with his own copyright of course).

Sad part is, If I wasn't part of the dollforum, I could've easily fallen for that.
I used to buy mannequins, at $500 - $1,000 (I have expensive tastes when it comes to mannequins)
So I would have thought of it as "just another bendable mannequin", and would have thought that his quoted price was the going rate.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

LBW,

This is a brand new listing that I had not yet seen. I am keeping an eye on this thief.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEX-STYLE-S ... 19cec8a048

ANOTHER SCAM Members and Vistors. Do NOT enter into a purchase contract with this seller. You will NOT receive this doll. You WILL be Taken and Ripped Off. The photograph's used in this For Sale Listing are not even all of the same doll. Unfortunately, I do not recognize the photograph's or the owner.

LBW, I assure you that they do not belong to or are any of them Stacy's doll.

LISTING SCREEN SHOT;
E Bay Fraudulent Doll 4 Sale Listing 3-16-2012.jpg
E Bay Fraudulent Doll 4 Sale Listing 3-16-2012.jpg (125.77 KiB) Viewed 4769 times
PHOTO'S USED IN THE LISTING;

This first one is of a Mechadoll Emily and is familiar but I can't place it. If anyone knows who it belongs to, Please post in this thread or send me a pm so as to inform me.
$(KGrHqJHJD!E9!YZftCnBPY6LbgRMg~~60_58.jpg
$(KGrHqJHJD!E9!YZftCnBPY6LbgRMg~~60_58.jpg (54.6 KiB) Viewed 4769 times
This second photograph is of a Dream Doll and the same applies.
$(KGrHqVHJBcE9!KYNfvEBPY6LbZk,g~~60_12.jpg
$(KGrHqVHJBcE9!KYNfvEBPY6LbZk,g~~60_12.jpg (31.49 KiB) Viewed 4769 times
I believe this third photograph to be again of a Dream Doll which I do Not recognize.
$(KGrHqVHJCEE9EGdKqp)BPY6LcYHZw~~60_12.jpg
$(KGrHqVHJCEE9EGdKqp)BPY6LcYHZw~~60_12.jpg (30.09 KiB) Viewed 4769 times
The fourth and finally photograph in this listing is again of a Dream Doll.
$(KGrHqNHJEIE88cr3TE3BPY6LcZjBg~~60_58.jpg
$(KGrHqNHJEIE88cr3TE3BPY6LcZjBg~~60_58.jpg (59.51 KiB) Viewed 4769 times
I have filed a complaint with regards to this listing as well and ask those TDF members here that can do the same. It only takes a minute.

LBW, Since you are concerned and admittingly could have been taken by such a False and Fake Listing, Please take the minute to file a complaint with E Bay.

I can not send this seller slayer1313 a Cease and Desist notice regarding this listing unless I know who the owner is, so if anyone does know, Please contact me so that I can do so.

These sale listings are scheduled to go on for another 5 & 6 days. Let's get together and see if we can't shut them down before that or before someone, even if they aren't a fellow member, gets taken.

Sincerely,

SL

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: E-BAY PIB, MECHADOLL and DREAMDOLL SCAM ALERT 3-16-2012

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

How do scammers get away with this? I mean after a few scams, wouldn't ebay take more precautions? If they don't, people stop using ebay? Doesn't ebay require an address or some information to sell, and then can't the seller be tracked?

Filch
Former Member

Re: E-BAY PIB, MECHADOLL and DREAMDOLL SCAM ALERT 3-16-2012

Post by Filch »

I really dont like these scumbags.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: E-BAY PIB, MECHADOLL & DREAMDOLL SCAM ALERT 3-16-2012

Post by siliconelover »

UP-DATE

After personal communication with the seller slayer1313, He has taken down the Sale Listing;
E Bay PIB Stolen Photo's Scam 4 Sale Listing Removed 3-17-2012.jpg
E Bay PIB Stolen Photo's Scam 4 Sale Listing Removed 3-17-2012.jpg (103.58 KiB) Viewed 4695 times

roscoe36
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by roscoe36 »

sneaky git trying to rip people off like that , glad your taking these thieves off ebay

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

I dont know what you said to that seller siliconelover but you sure scard him enogh to take it down.lol
Nice work!! :thumbs_up:
Whats sad is some of these people sell alot of little things to build up great feedback so that when they go in for the kill people think they are good and trust worthy sellers :|

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

roscoe36 wrote:sneaky git trying to rip people off like that , glad your taking these thieves off ebay
Thank You roscoe, I appreciate the support.

It's a never ending job, but so far I have been been able to put a stop to 5 seperate Listings on e bay that I have gone after and have had the sellers take down their sales and remove the photograph's they were using. The other 4 Listings were all from the same seller using Stacy's photo's. That is what got me started as I consider Stacy a personal friend and it really burned my ass to see her work being used in such a manner.

I plan to continue with my efforts in an attempt to rid such behavior from e bay since they refuse to take action and continue to allow these thieves to operate without any consequences.

Anyone seeing one of these scam artists fraudulent listings using one of our members photograph's illeagally, Please pm me in order to bring the matter to my attention so that I may act on it. Your idenity will remain anonymous.

Sincerely

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

AlyDolly wrote:I dont know what you said to that seller siliconelover but you sure scard him enogh to take it down.lol
Thank You Aly, Your support is also appreciated. Shame, doesn't seem that many were/are paying attention to this thread.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

siliconelover wrote:
AlyDolly wrote:I dont know what you said to that seller siliconelover but you sure scard him enogh to take it down.lol
Thank You Aly, Your support is also appreciated. Shame, doesn't seem that many were/are paying attention to this thread.
Good work. People not paying attention sadly is human nature, it's always 'someone will do it', but it's been done. :thumbs_up:

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

open link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEX-STYLE-S ... 19cece7b74

and
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEX-STYLE-S ... 19ced06888

and
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEX-STYLE-S ... 19ced096b4

and
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEX-STYLE-S ... 19ced0e70f

I also noticed he already screwed some unfortunate bidder out of $850 +shipping just recently (completed listings) :evil:

here is the sold item to some unsuspecting victim:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEX-STYLE-S ... 19cecc0430

(I reported this seller, but more would be a kind gesture if possible.....these sort of individuals need be STOPPED!) :shakefist:

NOTE: If you are fortunate to be viewing this thread....please take EXTREME caution when comiting to purchases such as revealed above

PLEASE CHECK OUR 'BUY & SELL' SECTION often instead.

INFORMATIONS