SexDollAmerica.com

E-BAY PIB, MECHADOLL & DREAMDOLL SCAM ALERT 3-16-2012

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: E-BAY PIB, MECHADOLL & DREAMDOLL SCAM ALERT 3-16-2012

Post by jonnydisco »

siliconelover wrote:UP-DATE

After personal communication with the seller slayer1313, He has taken down the Sale Listing;
E Bay PIB Stolen Photo's Scam 4 Sale Listing Removed 3-17-2012.jpg

whatever you said didn't stick, he has several auctions listed again,

I always report these & I've contacted Stacy to let her know everytime too, I just haven't posted about doing it,

I agree we ALL nee to hound ePay about these, they really don't care, unless it is a big corp. like apple or whatever counterfited,

ePay just cares about colecting the fees, anything else is your problem as far as they care. :twisted:

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

This is sad and most unfortunate, but I have to agree......I have almost 1000 transactons/ excellent ratings, but I am unable to afford paying for sold items until my funds released by PayPal (owned by eBay) 21 days after transaction sale. :| ....I still buy, but do not sell anymore (been screwed a few times as a seller due to buyer protection & yet we see this as ok)......go figure!

@ least we know this asshole wont get his ~ fraudulently earned $ ~ for 21 days.....' if that ' :twisted:

Hopefuly they will have a 'heart' and STOP this crook before another is pray :roll:

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Unfortunately, I have found this to be all to commen when dealing with these individuals. They will cooperate and take down the sale then relist the item again, sometimes under a different name thinking that someone won't keep watching them. This is what happened when I delt with the person using Stacy's photo's and when I contacted them for the second time I finally got them removed for good.

The common thread in all this is the sellers all have told me the same thing in that they are receiving the dolls that they are selling from a Chinese Company in a drop shipment and the photograph's are being provided by the Company along with their order. So, it is the Chinese Company's that are stealing our photo's and supplying them to their customers, not that it matters as it is the person using them that can be held accountable.

Luckily, there is more than one way to Sink a Turd ...

Dave, Thanx for the heads up.

As for the Second Link: The Sale has been Removed

As for the Third Link: The Sale has been Removed

As for the Fourth Link: This is a First Piece Doll and I defintely recognize the doll as belonging to one of our members and remember seeing these photo's not that long ago. If anyone can tell me who they belong to I will pursue a Cease and Desist order against Slayer1313 for this Listing as well.

Now, as for the First Link, which is a Re-Listing of the Sale that he took down after I first contacted him, He has promised to remove it and Not to use Andrex's photo's ever again ... Please see the response that I received after making contact with him last night Below.

If for some reason this fails to get results, I do have one more trick up my sleave which Will give him a good taste of his own medicine ;)
slayer1313 Response to my Contact Rgarding Andrex's PIB Photo Use 3-18-2012.jpg
slayer1313 Response to my Contact Rgarding Andrex's PIB Photo Use 3-18-2012.jpg (93.62 KiB) Viewed 2215 times
Dealing with this Shit takes time, However, I do believe that it is time well spent and I am more than willing to continue to devote what time I have to help relieve our community of these vultures in order to protect our members photograph's from being illeagally used and misrepresented in this manner and to do what I can to help stop people from being taken advantage of and ripped off.

Sincerely to all, Members and Vistors alike,

SL
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Rotten apples always seem to ruin a good tihng for HONEST sellers
Such is LIFE?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Sale Removed :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEX-STYLE-S ... 19cece7b74

slayer1313 ... GONE

NEXT

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

I am wondering if we could start a New Forum titled something like E-Bay Scams so as to keep everyone up to date, aware and focused on the thieves that operate in the manner that they do with the hopes of saving potential victims from becoming their pray.

The illeagal use of our members photograph's the way they do is Really an issue that burns me up.

I would be willing to continue to devote my time Picking them Off one by one.

Is this feasible ???

Comments ... Thoughts ...

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

siliconelover wrote:I am wondering if we could start a New Forum titled something like E-Bay Scams so as to keep everyone up to date, aware and focused on the thieves that operate in the manner that they do with the hopes of saving potential victims from becoming their pray.

The illeagal use of our members photograph's the way they do is Really an issue that burns me up.

I would be willing to continue to devote my time Picking them Off one by one.

Is this feasible ???

Comments ... Thoughts ...
It gets my vote but I can only view Ebay UK, not allowed on the OS site. It also needs a little bit more enthusiasm from members here in saying what they see. A lot here have dolls, a few are wiser after being scammed but we were all newbies once and it would be good to assist those who share our passion who may one day join us.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

slayer1313 is no longer an eBayer? Right? ( I have not checked yet )

Nevertheless,
'Thank You for all your efforts!' :thumbs_up:
(If you wish continue and it gives you pleasure...then, no need to ask for anybodies aproval)

HEROES are scarce in this impersonal world.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

dave7311 wrote:slayer1313 is no longer an eBayer? Right? ( I have not checked yet )

Nevertheless,
'Thank You for all your efforts!' :thumbs_up:
(If you wish continue and it gives you pleasure...then, no need to ask for anybodies aproval)

HEROES are scarce in this impersonal world.
I hope he is gone. How dare a fraudster call him self Slayer! :shakefist:

crimsonrk

Post by crimsonrk »

Wow, this is really sad and I am glad that everyone here stands up for each other and keep an eye out too for scam artists online

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

bump
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

INFORMATIONS