SexDollAmerica.com

POLL: Which Talk Show Host would you trust the most

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!

Which talk show Hosts would you Trust the most ? Click all that apply.

Bill Cunningham
No votes
Maury Povich
8%
Dr. Phil
46%
Bill O'Reilly
15%
Jerry Springer
8%
Other 1 (Post name below or PM to me and I will add)
15%
Other 2
8%

Total votes: 13

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Dr. Phil Show

Post by midiman »

Christine2 wrote:But again I would take him over the other's....
Good point. I notice someone also voted Povich. I will admit that they one they did on Keithallen was a lot more tame than I expected. But it was a special and Keithallen was not actually on the show with teh live audience.

What bothered me about the Povich show is that they conveniently don't let the audience know he is married with a wife that approves of his dolls and that he is also an accomplished author. Of course these facts help to 'normalize' him and take away some of the sensationalism.

There was a day when the media meant fact over fiction and good story telling over sensationalism. There are still a few left ;) good media can find the true story and present in an entertaining way. it just takes more work ;)

The question is, "Is the media driven by the people or are the people driven by the media ?"
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: POLL: Which Talk Show Host would you trust the most

Post by beardygoat »

Dr. BG asks,
once you are on the couch or hotseat?,
my fist question to you would be , so mr, Midi, tell me,
,What is this obsession with getting in front of a camera with your dolls all about?? and why talk shows? and why such a smarmy list of losers and troublemakers before real objective hosts?
my advice,
how about OPRAH. or the tonight show Jay Leno? late night? hell go big time. . make a feature length movie , write a book don't sell your soul to some crack whores. you deserve better , shoot for the stars not the gutter...lift your eyes and AIM HIGHER.

pay the cashier on the way out, your welcome.

BG

i did not vote. no choice for NONE! of those.

sleep tight don't let the interview bugs bite,

myself1942

Post by myself1942 »

well, for one, I would not consider any of the people over at Fox news. a grown man owning a doll is something they would love to rake over the coals to their conservative listeners/watchers. You would want someone far more liberal and open and honestly, off the top of my head I can't think of anyone. maybe bring old Larry King out of retirement. other then that, maybe someone will give Jon Waters a talk show.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Whoever voted for OTHER 1 please post or pm me with what name belongs there or do we perhaps need a none of the above or I would not trust any talk shows?
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

myself1942 wrote:well, for one, I would not consider any of the people over at Fox news. a grown man owning a doll is something they would love to rake over the coals to their conservative listeners/watchers. You would want someone far more liberal and open and honestly, off the top of my head I can't think of anyone. maybe bring old Larry King out of retirement. other then that, maybe someone will give Jon Waters a talk show.
i agree with you 100%
BG

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Quite frankly, I would go on the Dr Phil show if they wanted me but there is no way in hell I would ever consider being on 'My Strange Addiction' and treated like a circus freak rather than a human being ;)

Actually I don't think I would fear any talk show as I am quite comfortable with myself, my wife and friends and community and my hobby. I hide nothing and get no flak.

I have seen cases where the love dolls have filled voids in peoples lives until they met Ms right and then been sold or put in the closet, and I have seen many husband wife teams and couples enjoying the dolls together.

Societies attempt to place everything in the same mold just doesn't work as science is discovering. Where homosexuality was considered a mental illness up until 1972 when the 'experts' and powers of be decided it was not, so have many other things changed.

Sex toy parties for women have replaced Tupperware parties, and condoms are sold in every corner shop.

The times they are a'changin' (not all for the best) but those who cannot handle the change will get left behind.

There will always be groups of people who oppose just about any viewpoint, but unless their opinions have scientific and logical foundation as opposed to social conditioning and religious beliefs to for reinforcement, I do not respect their opinions, and therefore take no offense in their bigotry ;)

Actually when I come to think of it, Bianca even makes for more intelligent conversation than some of the above programmed responders ;)

Only thing I have ever quoted GW Bush on with passion is his line... "Bring it on!" assuming that's how he spelled it :)

Midiman
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

For radio, I'd choose George Noory, host of Coast To Coast AM.
For TV, I'd choose Craig Ferguson, host of The Late Late Show.

:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

midiman wrote: So the next question is, What possible issues might arise in doll ownership that would require 'helping' ?
Ummm,.....
Poverty!??
Trying to keep your doll supplied with clothes, shoes,.. accesories etc,...

Beardygoat wrote:my advice,
how about OPRAH. or the tonight show Jay Leno? late night? hell go big time. . make a feature length movie , write a book don't sell your soul to some crack whores. you deserve better , shoot for the stars not the gutter...lift your eyes and AIM HIGHER.
The last time I did that I shot 6 people on the 3rd floor!
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Ok,. seriously now,... I might concider the Dr Phil show the rest are just for the drama!
But I'd still be on guard.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Post by Stephanie RD »

Right on Christine2 about Dr. Phil. The media are so wrapped up in their own lies they don't care about the facts.

I remember Greta VanSustran interview Jesse Jackson one time about how he watched Michael King Jr. (AKA Doctor Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.) die in front of him.

JACKSON WASN'T THERE!!! VanSustran should have known that Jackson's been lying about this for decades. Jackson's own website states that he was in Memphis when King was killed. Fact, the two were in the city of Memphis. Lie, Jackson witnessed the assassination.

Just because you were in the city of Dallas on 11/22/1963 doesn't mean you witnessed JFK's assassination! I'm talking to two other liars Dan Rather and Robert McNeil who've told this lie. (Ironically Richard Nixon lied and said he wasn't in Dallas that day when he actually was. His flight left that morning before JFK arrived.)

HSCA the House Select Committee on Assassinations actually addressed Jackson's public claims of being a witness in their 1979 report. They flat out said Jackson is a liar.

INFORMATIONS