SexDollAmerica.com

Scheduled Site Maintenance this Friday (changed from Thurs)

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Scheduled Site Maintenance this Friday (changed from Thurs)

Post by TDF_Management »

On Friday, February 10th, starting at Midnight, Pacific Standard Time (That is GMT -8 for international members - 8am for those of you in the UK, 3am Eastern time in the US), TDF will be temporarily non-accessible for planned site maintenance. The forums may or may not be viewable, but posting will be disabled for the duration. We do not have an estimated time for completion, so please bear with us.

To clear any confusion, that is going to be Thursday night going into Friday morning.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience. Occasional site maintenance is necessary to ensure smooth operation of our site.

Thank you,

TDF Management

(Note that this was changed to Friday instead of Thursday due to scheduling conflict. My apologies. I forgot I had a prior commitment Wed into Thurs -- SpiritfireM)

SpiritfireM
Retired Server Admin
Retired Server Admin

Re: Scheduled Site Maintenance this Friday (changed from Thu

Post by SpiritfireM »

Due to circumstances beyond my control, maintenance has been temporarily halted until such issues can be fixed. It will resume after the weekend is over, hopefully by which time the issue can be resolved (note, it has nothing to do with the server or the server's hosting company).

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Re: Scheduled Site Maintenance this Friday (changed from Thu

Post by TDF_Management »

Hi All :D

Our server admin has just fixed a cookie related problem with IE. So if anyone was experiencing problems on login, then this was the cause. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

INFORMATIONS