SexDollAmerica.com

Hershey info

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
muneca

Hershey info

Post by muneca »

When is the Hershey, PA get together, and who is invited? I've searched high and low on TDF, from what I can gather, it's in May. When and where exactly is it? Can anyone wander in to it, or is it by invitation only? Are there other dolls there besides the type you see on this forum? I've Googled the dickens out of it, can't find much. Thanks
My fun little blog: http://shellscottlovesmiami.blogspot.com/

My Photo Album

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER!" Portal 2

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Hershey info

Post by midiman »

muneca wrote:When is the Hershey, PA get together, and who is invited? I've searched high and low on TDF, from what I can gather, it's in May. When and where exactly is it? Can anyone wander in to it, or is it by invitation only? Are there other dolls there besides the type you see on this forum? I've Googled the dickens out of it, can't find much. Thanks
Looking at your avatar I see you like poodles ;)

That helps gets yo my vote ;)

I have set your account status so you can drop in on the meeting room and participate in the discussion. We keep it low key to avoid the trolls ;)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

muneca

Post by muneca »

Oh Thanks Midiman, your poodle looks very content!!! Mine was to be a temporary avatar until my doll arrived and I could use a photo of her there, but I've become attached to my own poodle avatar now. Thanks for the inclusion into the Hershey discussion, I certainly didn't want to horn in where I'm not welcome. I'll be a polite guest for sure.
My fun little blog: http://shellscottlovesmiami.blogspot.com/

My Photo Album

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER!" Portal 2

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Yes but what if the trolls are very cute looking female ones?
Hmm sex with trolls I wonder if they do that sorta stuff under bridges? :roll:

INFORMATIONS