SexDollAmerica.com

Changes to Recent Posts

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Changes to Recent Posts

Post by TDF_Management »

Please note that we have made a couple changes to Recent Posts options in the page header.
View New Doll Posts | View active topics and new posts
Recent doll posts has only posts that are doll related ie. Brands, Sales, etc.
ALL recent posts includes all forums and recent or new posts.

The menu options for Recent Posts have been changed to allow both options.

Image ALL recent posts
Check here frequently to see the most current topics and posts spanning the entire forum website. RECENT DOLL POSTS ONLY

TDF Management

narcissus
Former Member

Re: Changes to Recent Posts

Post by narcissus »

TDF_Management wrote: View New Doll Posts has only posts that are doll related ie. Brands, Sales, etc.
This is how I will be reading the forum now.

Thank you guys! :multi:

Out of sight, out of mind.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

I know I'm easily confused with computers but why fix something if its not broken :?:I'm most likely missing something which will become obvious with time but............ :?
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

FENRISULFR wrote:I know I'm easily confused with computers but why fix something if its not broken :?:I'm most likely missing something which will become obvious with time but............ :?
Layman's terms...

Before, Recent Active Topics showed ALL recent posts, but many members requested the option of listing just the Recent doll posts.

If you want the original unfiltered list of ALL recent topics or posts choose ALL recent posts also available from Main Menu Recent Posts. It is essentially the original and still 'ain't broke' :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

midiman wrote:
FENRISULFR wrote:I know I'm easily confused with computers but why fix something if its not broken :?:I'm most likely missing something which will become obvious with time but............ :?
Layman's terms...

Before, Recent Active Topics showed ALL recent posts, but many members requested the option of listing just the Recent doll posts.

If you want the original unfiltered list of ALL recent topics or posts choose ALL recent posts also available from Main Menu Recent Posts. It is essentially the original and still 'ain't broke' :)
Thank you, you have lightened my darkness.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

:roll:

Then why hide one in that small text link row at the top, where no one will look, if the other one has a fat section picture in the main menu ? Why not skip the text links at the top and add two pics in the main menu, and then clearly make the banner say what it is :

main menu
[banner] recent doll post
[banner] all recent posts

Would be fair, both being equally easy to find.
And would *clearly* say what is inside (and what not)

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Vanessa wrote::roll:

Then why hide one in that small text link row at the top, where no one will look, if the other one has a fat section picture in the main menu ? Why not skip the text links at the top and add two pics in the main menu, and then clearly make the banner say what it is :

main menu
[banner] recent doll post
[banner] all recent posts

Would be fair, both being equally easy to find.
And would *clearly* say what is inside (and what not)
The text links are hard wired into the system. We only had to relabel and link them.

P.S. I removed Midiman's verbosity ;) (Still looking for a volunteer web admin)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

Okay, not that two links up there would do any harm.
But still, what about two of those in the main menu :
---> Image <---
one saying "recent doll posts"
one saying "all recent posts"

AlbertE

Post by AlbertE »

Relative to the ether...I'm still confused. Although relative to my communication in time, I'm not all together surprised. Thats the problem primarily...star and I are confused....gazer asked me to investigate this matter. Please know, that this entry has no real confidence in timely reply, however my dolls from this far away distant land, together with star are very very worried with respects to well deserved and necessary access. I understand you had some...bleep...bleep...sno....bleep.. w....did you...bleep bleep get....bleep...shoveled....bleep out..? We aremost...bleep conc...bleep ..erned ?

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

Another side effect of the migration is that we lost the functionality of the "ALL recent posts" link -- clicking it gives an empty table with the message "No suitable matches were found."

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

the image icon for recent post opens to a fail page.

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/search.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

this page
does not open since midnight last night. the blue words recent posts lines do work??? what changed??

help.BG

INFORMATIONS