SexDollAmerica.com

Does Minilovedolls qualify for DMG membership?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
MiniLoveDolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by MiniLoveDolls »

Before I make any comments I want it make it abundantly clear that my comments and opinions are my own and haven't been encouraged or discouraged by anyone. I'm making this post because this topic directly relates to and effects my doll manufacturing business MiniLoveDolls.com. The following comments are not intended to cause or inflame any already existing disagreements between individuals, organizations or doll related business. I have a policy of not getting involved in such things, which is why I have been so hesitant to post in this thread until now. I sincerely appreciate your efforts not to allow my comments to provoke other comments that will take this conversation off topic. Thanks everyone!

Also in the spirit of the new TDF Rule 11 amendments, I give permission to the DMG members to participate in this discussion thread.

To date I have not been contacted by any guild member about being part of this new organization despite the fact that Mini Love Dolls meets all of the standards. I suspect the reason for that is because we are not classified as a "high end doll" on the forum. However, Mini Love Dolls are similar to "high end dolls" in construction, build, and quality as many of the members of this new guild. Our dolls are anatomically correct as well. We have an articulated skeleton and 3 points of entry. The only real difference between Mini Love Dolls and the members of the guild is that our dolls are only about 1.5 feet shorter (On average) and a few thousand dollars less in price.

Defining Mini Love Dolls has been quite the conundrum ever since we introduced ourselves to the forum, which is why we're stranded in the "mid range" section to date. (For the record, the Admin of this forum worked very hard with us on this issue and thank them for all of their efforts.)

To the point... The original concept of the guild included doll makers of all classifications who met a series of high standards, which as previously stated, was largely rejected because the few doll companies who were vocal on the issues wanted to represent themselves. Again, this is understandable. However, because the guild includes only "high end dolls" and none of the other manufacturer classifications, I believe the concept of the guild has been corrupted into a marketing ploy rather than an association designed to encourage and protect doll makers who meet high standards. Again, my company meets these high standards, but wasn't contacted by the guild.

Perhaps my company wasn't contacted by the guild out of a simple oversight. I can accept that mistakes do sometimes happen, but if the intent of the guild is only to include the "high end" manufacturers, then it is in the best interest of my business and the consumers to discredit this new guild. By forming the guild it has been stated that you are protecting yourselves. Understandable, but I have to protect my business and my interests as well.

Now I know that sounds awfully threatening, but so is a guild who is trying to gather customer confidence by indirectly making a claim that on only doll makers in this guild meet high standards. While there is a lot of fraud and garbage dolls floating around this industry, I have to point out that Mini Love Dolls can't be categorized as either. We have worked very hard to earn our reputation. To hard to sit idle and allow such a misconception about our company to take hold.

Since the guild doesn't have any one person in charge, I would like to openly submit my application for consideration into this guild. I believe that my company meets your standards and that I personally have a lot to offer such an organization.

I sincerely hope that my comments haven't created any ill will between myself and any other company or person. If anyone feels offended, then I sincerely apologize as that was not my intent. I only desire to protect myself and the reputation I have worked so hard to earn.

Thanks for your time, everyone.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Does Minilovedolls qualify for DMG membership?

Post by netwit »

If it matters, I stand behind this petition for guild acceptance.
Just in terms of Service alone, I've enjoyed working with Mr. Fusion as much
as I have Patrick and Don, and you must know how much I respect those gentlemen.
Isn't the fact that a customer can feel comfortable knowing he will receive exactly what he's
paying for, and more, in line with the Guild's goal of customer assurance.

Your not going to pull that size matters thing...

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

I see no reason why Minilovedolls can't be in the DMG. I'm sure it was a simple oversight or an unsent email/PM that was forgotten. Honestly, I really, really hope that MLD is initiated into the guild. (*Which henceforth shall be referred to as 'The Guild'. The first rule of The Guild is you do not talk about The Guild. The second rule of The Guild is that you don't reference Image. Ah, damn it...

Anyhow, I imagine that DMG meetings look something like this:

From left to right (in my imagination): Private Island Beauties, Abyss, Ruby 13 (top), Mini Love Dolls (cat), Anatomical Doll. Um...sorry, MLD. We ran out of people so you had to be the cat... 'Cause, mini. Small. Cats are small... *Scoots away*
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

(Here I go sticking my nose into it)

Not sure exactly if the guild will have much power but I hear what you're saying.

You've delivered a high-quality economical product with plenty of satisfied customers.

To me that's a mark of a good business we want on TDF.

Honestly I think you set the bar high although I still see the styling , size and function (movement, skeleton) placing you at the mid range level. But at that level you're a master compared to others on this tier. I read the forums; the rest are good to complete crapola.

Now about that second face... :glou:
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

Mr. Fusion:
Firstly, let me say I've
considered your girls to be a class act from day one! Everything I've
read from your clientele has been positive, and your replies have
always been prompt, professional and respectful. The high quality is
certainly obvious and as "netwit" pointed out, size is not relevant in
this particular genre. :) This was not planned to be a "By invitation
only" guild...[we've taken a bit of flak from a few folks who seemed
to have missed the point entirely], it's simply a gathering of doll
makers who share a mutual respect for one anothers business techniques
and would like to see the craft continue to flourish in a positive
direction. Keep in mind, I speak only for myself, as do we all...not
any one of us is in charge of the DMG. It's been mentioned [and I
personally like the idea] that each member of the guild could display
the DMG logo on their web site and near their avatar on TDF...this
would gradually grow to create a sort of comfort to future buyers that
we are legitimate doll makers and do what we promise. I'd like to see
the day when EBay would contact us regarding possible "SCAMS" being
brought to them, especially since those crooks are the reason the DMG
was originally conceived! This is still a work in progress, but I for
one would cast a vote for the "Fusion" mld girls!

Respects Don@Ruby13

p.s. Maybe we should start
working on a secret hand shake! :)

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Well as far as I can tell there are several doll makers on here that are very trustworthy.

Mr. Fusion is sure one of them. I know from personal experence. I wanted a doll from him for a long time and I talked to him a lot. He knew that I am one of those poor people and had a doll with a defect (Trixie's brain) LOL

Not really, she had a boo boo from casting so he contacted me and gave me an exellent price on her and his service has always been top notch. If you send him an e-mail he usually replies in 24hours. His dolls are very well made and the delevery is on time. They are created with the upmost care and he follows up to make sure you are happy with your purchase.

If you have any questions for him he will gladly help you out. He is just a great guy and a very good business man..

I would recomend him to anyone with the desire to buy from or do business with.

I see no reason for him not to be in DMG...

I'm sure it must be an oversight.

I also like Don's idea of a logo on their sites... Also maybe a link to TDF so potenal customers can see feed back on their products :evidence:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Ruby13 wrote:Mr. Fusion:
Firstly, let me say I've

Respects Don@Ruby13

Sounds good to me :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

MiniLoveDolls should definitely be part of the Guild!

"A Secret Report within the Guild.

4 manufacturers have come our attention, regarding a plot which could jeopardise Doll production:

Planet Fusion - Source of the Silicone.
Planet BoyToy - Home of House of Joy.
Planet Ruby13 - Home of House Cutiepie.
Planet RealDoll - Home of the Market Leader.

Send a 3rd Stage Guild Navigator to RealDoll to demand details from the Market Leader.

The Dolls Must Flow.
"
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

To be right honest, right from the start, I'm not even sure what the precise aims of this guild are and who is in why. But that would be the answer to this thread already, I guess. For me it would, so maybe someone can sum up the "requirements" by which the current members came to be part of it. (answering why others might not be in)

Anyhow, if this is meant to be a union of high end products, there would have to be a huge discussion where high end stops and mid-range begins. The way I understood the guild, the general idea behind it anyway, it's meant to be (by whatever criteria) a group of manufacturers meeting ethical points of business, durability of the product and reliability of the company. If that's what it is, there is no "mid-range" in this definition, so everyone should qualify meeting these three aspects. For all the three of them, even if this is just a forum, reviews and posts here should be a good index.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Zarnon wrote:(Here I go sticking my nose into it)
And here I go, too.
MiniLoveDolls wrote: if the intent of the guild is only to include the "high end" manufacturers, then it is in the best interest of my business and the consumers to discredit this new guild.
I, myself, wouldn't discredit them at all for that. They have every right to form such a guild and to be as inclusive or exclusive as they wanna be. If other Doll Makers are not included, that does NOT indicate that there is something inherently wrong with a Doll Maker not included in any way whatsoever, be it their business ethics, quality of product, etc. just because they are not included among the 5 right now.

Personally, if I was a maker, I definately would not be interested in joining the guild as it is, because of... well, I'll just shut up now. It doesn't matter anyways.

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Currently TDF has Customer Satisfaction Polls for each active manufacturer. TDF is currently working on its own rating system using both objective and subjective polls similar to Consumer reports ratings. They will cover product appeal, quality, support, payment methods, buyer protection/security, warranty, etc.

All Polls for each manufacturer will be totaled for an overall rating for each manufacturer.

This system will be independent of any organized associations and based on individual manufacturer ratings.

Actual customer feedback and accurate information is the most important selling/buying tool available to consumers and to sellers and is a way to convey to manufacturers what is important to the buyer.

This is the focus of TDF.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

To TDF management, with all due respect..

The thread is as follows...

That is a question. I see no one answering this question. Please answer the question with a simple yes or no...

Thank you for your time...

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

As TDF has absolutely nothing to do with the DMG, we can't answer the question.

MiniLoveDolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by MiniLoveDolls »

Everyone: Thank you so much!! :) It means a lot to me that my friends and customers on this forum have come out of the woodwork to support us. You guys and gals are fantastic and I'm lucky to be involved with such a fantastic group of people. :) I see that some of you have asked some questions. Most of which are exactly same questions I would like answers to as well, but without knowing those answers myself, I'm not in a position to comment. Honestly, we could all speculate, argue and debate until the end of time, but I wouldn't want this thread to degrade into something of that nature. I will send an email to Don in order to open a line of communication and we'll see what happens. Whether or not we are accepted into the guild or whether or not we choose to be part of it, I will let you guys know. Again, thank you all for your support! :)

Ruby13 wrote:Mr. Fusion:
Firstly, let me say I've

Respects Don@Ruby13

Hi Don,

Thank you for being open to the idea and not taking offense to my inquiry. I see that we share a lot of common concerns for the industry and I hope this will open up a line of communication between myself and the other manufacturers in the DMG. I'll shoot you a PM with my email address we can have a chat. Thanks again! :)

P.S. To any of the other manufacturers in the DMG, if you would like to contact me as well I would certainly be open to it. I can be contacted through my webpage or you can send me your email address via PM.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Mr Fusion - sounds good. Hopefully you and Don can have a good discussion. Let us all know how it goes!

Peace.

:Fade-color
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

INFORMATIONS