SexDollAmerica.com

Does Minilovedolls qualify for DMG membership?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Does Minilovedolls qualify for DMG membership?

Post by siliconelover »

YES

Adam and his company have meet all of the criteria above in m&m's post. (Ya, I read it all too TGM !)

The guy should be welcomed with open arms. He has done his time and developed a smaller, cheaper and quality doll faster than anyone has. He is active here and easy to get a hold of.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Spency
Ex-Member

Post by Spency »

Could there be a possibility that MiniLoveDolls were not thought of because there are no reviews stickied at the top of their forum? I have seen and heard good things although it was wading through many posts. It would serve well to see a review from someone who has this doll at the top of the MiniLoveDolls forum. Reviews are what speak the most to consumers.

What I would really like to see is a forum here that would collectively hold every doll review whether or not good or bad in one spot. I feel it would be much more simple for me to make a choice on what doll I want to purchase if all the reviews were placed in one section. Good reviews and bad alike.

It keeps things simple that way.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Note: I moved posts that not directly related to MLD's acceptance and were more related to the Guild itself to the "The Doll Makers Guild" topic.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Dollinlove
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollinlove »

If i understand dolls with no sex options are now welcomed ...

Dolls like trottla aren't welcomed, manufacturer have already asked for no nude pictures over the net and they have no sex options

So the only reason which can be given now for owners is child appearance, i hope mini doll will all be with clearly adult appearance :whistle:

NB

Note that i am glad that mini dolls are welcome no matter they have or not a sex option, i don't use any more my doll for sex ...
But i don't see why some silicon dolls aren't welcome

I think the only rule should be, no nude silicon high end doll with child appearance
And a section for sex doll and a other for doll with no sex option

Just my opinion :wink:

MiniLoveDolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by MiniLoveDolls »

Hi guys, I just had a great conversation on the phone with Don from Ruby13. I haven't had a chance to get in touch with the other manufacturers yet, but I hope to do so and I believe that things will continue in a positive direction.

DollInLove - To be blunt, but not rude, Mini Love Dolls doesn't make underage dolls and we never will.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

MiniLoveDolls wrote:Hi guys, I just had a great conversation on the phone with Don from Ruby13. I haven't had a chance to get in touch with the other manufacturers yet, but I hope to do so and I believe that things will continue in a positive direction.

DollInLove - To be blunt, but not rude, Mini Love Dolls doesn't make underage dolls and we never will.

I have seen them in person and the dolls are simply smaller scaled replicas of full adult females with all the proportions.

Those people who would call 'little people' and 'pigmies' childlike simply because they are childlike in size would not be very popular amongst those groups of people ;)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

MiniLoveDolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by MiniLoveDolls »

spencey wrote:Could there be a possibility that MiniLoveDolls were not thought of because there are no reviews stickied at the top of their forum? I have seen and heard good things although it was wading through many posts. It would serve well to see a review from someone who has this doll at the top of the MiniLoveDolls forum. Reviews are what speak the most to consumers.

What I would really like to see is a forum here that would collectively hold every doll review whether or not good or bad in one spot. I feel it would be much more simple for me to make a choice on what doll I want to purchase if all the reviews were placed in one section. Good reviews and bad alike.

It keeps things simple that way.
Hi Spencey,

We have 2 years worth of positive reviews stickied in our forum section. You must have only been looking at the 2012 listing which has no reviews yet. If you read through our forum section you will see many more reviews posted as well. :)

MiniLoveDolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by MiniLoveDolls »

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to let you guys know that we have been very graciously accepted into the Doll Makers Guild! I've posted about it in the Mini Love Dolls forum section here...

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=39406

Thank you all for your support! :)

Dollinlove
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollinlove »

MiniLoveDolls wrote: DollInLove - To be blunt, but not rude, Mini Love Dolls doesn't make underage dolls and we never will.
To be blunt, but not rude, the point is not what you want to make or allow to make in your country

I think that some clothed underage japanese dolls NOT sexual, probably the most beautiful and realist never made should have a place here.

I would add that japanese have a 20 years tradition of silicon beautiful mini love dolls (.../...)

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Dollinlove wrote:
MiniLoveDolls wrote: DollInLove - To be blunt, but not rude, Mini Love Dolls doesn't make underage dolls and we never will.
To be blunt, but not rude, the point is not what you want to make or allow to make in your country

I think that some clothed underage japanese dolls NOT sexual, probably the most beautiful and realist never made should have a place here.

I would add that japanese have a 20 years tradition of silicon beautiful mini love dolls (.../...)
To be blunt, but not rude, for every clothed child doll there will be a larger number of unclothed ones. A contentious subject and hopefully one the Guild or TDF will never ever entertain and now this thread has run it's course I hope it'll be locked and the new thread be continued in the spirit of TDF.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Mini Love Dolls has posted a new thread stating they have been approved for the guild. So thread has been locked and linked to the new thread.

Mini Love Dolls - Guild approved!

INFORMATIONS