SexDollAmerica.com

TEDDY BABE GIVEAWAY

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
alientestsubject

Re: TEDDY BABE GIVEAWAY

Post by alientestsubject »

Was it a full sex change, or was she just given a penis? I think it would be interesting to have a futanari teddybabe. It might work if I cut a hole right above her vagina and sewed a metal ring into her to add a dildo. I could even give her pubes with velcro that come on and off so I could remove the dildo when I'm not using it and the pubes would cover the hole. Even though I'm not good at sewing I could still cover it with pubes if I mess up. I'm getting tempted to do this. 8)
I can see it all, I can feel it all, and although it's not reality I certainly exist.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

alientestsubject wrote:Was it a full sex change, or was she just given a penis? I think it would be interesting to have a futanari teddybabe. It might work if I cut a hole right above her vagina and sewed a metal ring into her to add a dildo. I could even give her pubes with velcro that come on and off so I could remove the dildo when I'm not using it and the pubes would cover the hole. Even though I'm not good at sewing I could still cover it with pubes if I mess up. I'm getting tempted to do this. 8)
Actually, I don't know if anything was done down below, since the only photos I saw had the doll wearing pants. However, the doll was given washboard abs, and the breasts were turned into pecs (precisely what I warn against in the breast reduction tutorial :wink: ).

But getting back on topic...don't forget, Saturday night. :mrgreen: There's even a new room in Chat specifically for the drawing, so make sure that's where you go instead of Doll Talk, lest you wonder where the hell everyone is. :?

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

alientestsubject wrote:Was it a full sex change, or was she just given a penis? I think it would be interesting to have a futanari teddybabe. It might work if I cut a hole right above her vagina and sewed a metal ring into her to add a dildo. I could even give her pubes with velcro that come on and off so I could remove the dildo when I'm not using it and the pubes would cover the hole. Even though I'm not good at sewing I could still cover it with pubes if I mess up. I'm getting tempted to do this. 8)
Actually, I don't know if anything was done down below, since the only photos I saw had the doll wearing pants. However, the doll was given washboard abs, and the breasts were turned into pecs (precisely what I warn against in the breast reduction tutorial :wink: ).

But getting back on topic...don't forget, Saturday night. :mrgreen: There's even a new room in Chat specifically for the drawing, so make sure that's where you go instead of Doll Talk, lest you wonder where the hell everyone is. :?

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

I found one of Renate's post with pics of her male TeddyBabe. :D I remember now, she did a whole photo-set with a story about the doll.

Cheers,
r4m
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

NotMyName wrote:There's a lot more you can do with Teddy Babes than just boink them.
john1972 wrote:Smacks forehead..
Your kidding right?
Is that what that pink area is for between her legs? :whistle:
It took me ten months to get Lala (my TB "Diana"). I have had her over a month. 99.99% of that time she has spent lying upon or in my bed, she has been in my embrace every single night since she arrived. Not once has she been boinked. And I never even bothered to get an insert for her.

Not all Teddy Babes are bought for boinking. :sleeping: :mrgreen:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

calamus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Did you ever stop to think...

Post by calamus »

TJ347 wrote:
calamus wrote:Can someone please help me understand why this post is appropriate in the MALE DOLL forum......... Is it because TDF is so blatantly biased in favor of MALE DOLL lovers that the MALE DOLL forums grossly and unfairly outnumber those for FEMALE DOLLS, hence there was simply no other place to post this??
Actually, it's because many members frequent specific forums (such as Male Dolls) who would not otherwise have known about this giveaway were it not posted in EVERY forum so that they might be made aware. I trust you're not implying that because one frequents the Male Doll forum they would have no interest whatsoever in a female Teddy Babe, particularly one being given away for free... Surely you're not saying that, now are you?

Lot of people getting all bent out of shape over nothing here lately, this just the latest example. Sad shit.
'Sad shit'? Really?? I think the Republicans' & the Democrats' inability to work productively with each other, thereby sabotaging any chance the U.S. may have of getting back on track, is pretty sad shit....... or the fact that racism still exists in the 21st century, that is sad shit........ But a little sarcasm on an adult forum...? Get a grip, hun.... and don't look now, but you're projecting. :P
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.

calamus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by calamus »

NotMyName wrote:

Sex change, huh? Hmmm....... It's a thought...... Might be the only way I'm gonna see any real variety of choice in the virtually barren MD universe....... :(
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.

INFORMATIONS