SexDollAmerica.com

TEDDY BABE GIVEAWAY

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TEDDY BABE GIVEAWAY

Post by IanEvans »

Well, that's it. The deadline has passed. Good luck to all who entered, and see you in Chat next Saturday. :mrgreen:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

Well... I hope we got some good entries for this... best of luck to all who took the time to participate. To emphasize the fact that TDF management supports efforts like this (and that I certainly do too, in a personal capacity), I am offering to pay shipping.

I'm sure Miyuki will make someone really happy, and I'm glad to do the very little that I can to make that happen. :) (Also, it'll make HRP happy... lol)

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Its amazing at how many people are helping others out here..
Thanks hanuman. :)
I entered the contest and have been thinking of what the cost might be on one of these..
They dont weight much and I guess it all depends on where the winner lives for distance
of the shipping I would imagine..

Do you happen to know the approx size and weight of the box NMN?
Any ideas of what shipping carrier your going to use?
I know that I shipped a computer tower one time that cost me like 60 bucks from UPS lol.
I cant imagine even with all the extras in the box Maybe 30 bucks just a guess..
Then again ive never sent a box of that size before lol..

calamus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by calamus »

Can someone please help me understand why this post is appropriate in the MALE DOLL forum......... Is it because TDF is so blatantly biased in favor of MALE DOLL lovers that the MALE DOLL forums grossly and unfairly outnumber those for FEMALE DOLLS, hence there was simply no other place to post this??
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.

TJ347
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Did you ever stop to think...

Post by TJ347 »

calamus wrote:Can someone please help me understand why this post is appropriate in the MALE DOLL forum......... Is it because TDF is so blatantly biased in favor of MALE DOLL lovers that the MALE DOLL forums grossly and unfairly outnumber those for FEMALE DOLLS, hence there was simply no other place to post this??
Actually, it's because many members frequent specific forums (such as Male Dolls) who would not otherwise have known about this giveaway were it not posted in EVERY forum so that they might be made aware. I trust you're not implying that because one frequents the Male Doll forum they would have no interest whatsoever in a female Teddy Babe, particularly one being given away for free... Surely you're not saying that, now are you?

Lot of people getting all bent out of shape over nothing here lately, this just the latest example. Sad shit.
This message brought to you with limited commercial interruption by TJ347

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

Well, everyone's entitled to an opinion... and I can see why a Male Doll enthusiast might feel slighted, especially if he or she didn't realize that this had been cross-posted (cross-posting is fairly uncommon here). Still, I can assure you that no insult was intended.

Thanks. :)

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

This thread is listed under Global Announcements, which shows up at the top of all forums. So, apologies for the misinterpretation. :oops:

Of course, I've known of more than a few straight women with Teddy Babes, so one mustn't automatically assume that gay men aren't interested as well. There's a lot more you can do with Teddy Babes than just boink them. :wink:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

There's a lot more you can do with Teddy Babes than just boink them.

Smacks forehead..
Your kidding right?
Is that what that pink area is for between her legs? :whistle:

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

john1972 wrote:There's a lot more you can do with Teddy Babes than just boink them.

Smacks forehead..
Your kidding right?
Is that what that pink area is for between her legs? :whistle:
Smartass... :lol:

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

calamus wrote:Can someone please help me understand why this post is appropriate in the MALE DOLL forum......... Is it because TDF is so blatantly biased in favor of MALE DOLL lovers that the MALE DOLL forums grossly and unfairly outnumber those for FEMALE DOLLS, hence there was simply no other place to post this??
I seem to remember someone gave their TeddyBabe a sex-change operation, and it turned out well. They did a few photosets with the doll. Anyone remember who did that?

Cheers,
r4m
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

What a great idea!

Well done to NotMyName, and Midiman, for this initiative. :D :thumbs_up:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Yes I think its a great idea and cant wait for this saturday..
And I wonder why they dont make male TBs that would be kinda neet..
I mean people take lots of pics of there TBs , IT would be neet to see videos
and pics and such of the life of a couple :)..
Maybe they think a male TB simply wouldnt sell..
They are probably wrong and would sell some but its probably more of the
fact of just how many they would sell..

You know everyone's gotta make a buck :(.
Such is the way of life...

stonedpilot

Post by stonedpilot »

I agree, I think its a great thing, and a fantastic opportunity for whoever is chosen to bring a lovely girl into their life.

I don't how it could be done, but I'd love to see this kind of opportunity more often here... and in fact I bleeve I'd be willing to contribute to a cause like that if others were inclined to participate... maybe its something that could be discussed after this event wraps up.

I'm looking forward to saturday too, and altho I am an entrant myself and very much want to be the lucky recipient, (lol), I wish all the best of luck and I know she will go to someone very deserving.

And thanks again to Notmyname and Midiman for this generous act.

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

r4m wrote:
I seem to remember someone gave their TeddyBabe a sex-change operation, and it turned out well. They did a few photosets with the doll. Anyone remember who did that?

Cheers,
r4m
I'm pretty sure that was Renate. Too bad she don't come around here no more.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

I don't know about an male teddy-babe, but I gave my Nicole a couple of test-tickles.Image

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS