SexDollAmerica.com

TEDDY BABE GIVEAWAY

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TEDDY BABE GIVEAWAY

Post by IanEvans »

hanuman37 wrote:I'd enter if I could... Miyuki is a beauty and the work you've done on her is first-rate! :multi:
Danke. :mrgreen:

And I told you in Chat, all you have to do is send me Cathy, Meg, Maya, and Pris, and then you'll qualify. :wink:

I'll give 'em back, I swear... :whistle:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Cathy_TB
Doll
Doll

Post by Cathy_TB »

NotMyName wrote:
hanuman37 wrote:I'd enter if I could... Miyuki is a beauty and the work you've done on her is first-rate! :multi:
Danke. :mrgreen:

And I told you in Chat, all you have to do is send me Cathy, Meg, Maya, and Pris, and then you'll qualify. :wink:

I'll give 'em back, I swear... :whistle:
I might not mind spending a little while with you and your girls... but I doubt that hanuman could bear to part with all four of us. (OK, especially me.)

I'm sure Miyuki will be happy in her new home... and my plans for Calandra will have to wait... (oops, did I say that aloud? :twisted: )

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Wow I have to say you did great job on the doll as well..

I had considered a TB a long time back..
I liked how the original TBs where shaped and there rear ends :).
I didnt like how short they where and was thrilled to hear they where making full
size versions..
When they came out I wasnt that thrilled with the changes they did to the dolls rear end.
I still like the rear end better on the original TBs .

But my heart is kinda set on a silicone doll that ill probably never get lol..
I just dont want to enter a contest and then win and then end up getting
a silicone doll latter and not spending time with the girl your giving away :(.
I wouldnt want someone to take my place either ..
So I hope that someone else wins the doll that would love her and care for her :).

On another note.. YES you should consider doing mods on TBs in your spare time for
others that own TBs..
You do great work and im sure there are people out there that would love to have
there TB changed up in someway or another :)

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Yay , I entered the contest lol.
She just kinda calls out to you..
I just love all the great pics you all post with these dolls..
They are a great change from seeing all the other types of dolls for sure :).
Im sure you all have great fun pose and taking pictures of them..
If things go right ill be doing the same and seeing how devilish this one is around my place lol..
Thanks for the great contest and the great surgery you did to save this poor girls life..

TasteTester01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TasteTester01 »

I agree, very kind and generous. She'll make someone extremely happy!

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Only a few more days left to enter....
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Thanks for saving and reconstructing this doll. It's very generous of you to hold this giveaway.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Yardman wrote:Thanks for saving and reconstructing this doll. It's very generous of you to hold this giveaway.

I want to point out that this doll was a display/photo model and was never used for sex.

What happened is that my Poodle puppy was lonely for her mommy and siblings, and seemed to take a liking to the doll and curled up to her. Unfortunately I never thought about her teething stage and she gnawed off a few finger coverings :) I also point out that Poodles are non-shedding and hypoalergenic. So the doll is in top condition.

Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

midiman wrote:Poodles are non-shedding and hypoalergenic. So the doll is in top condition.
And as I mentioned in the initial post, I gave her a bath...specifically, with Resolve carpet cleaner, which not only got rid of the mild dinginess she'd begun to acquire but also left a tiny hint of a fresh, powdery scent. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Puppies will do that. Mine never had the opportunity to chew on a doll, but they love leather slippers and work gloves

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Less than two days to go! Remember, the deadline is tomorrow at midnight (Eastern US time). If you've been putting it off, don't. You can't win unless you enter. 8)

And another reminder: the drawing will be held live in TDF Chat next Saturday, the 23rd, at 8PM (also Eastern). You don't have to be there to win, but wouldn't you rather find out right away than just receive a PM after-the-fact? :wink:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Im not the best at figuring out time zones..
Ill have to ask you what time it is the next time I see you in chat NMN..
Then I can calculate the diff :).

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

john1972 wrote:Im not the best at figuring out time zones..
Ill have to ask you what time it is the next time I see you in chat NMN..
Then I can calculate the diff :).
For North America:
9PM Atlantic
8PM Eastern
7PM Central
6PM Mountain (except Arizona)
5PM Pacific (and Arizona)

Hope that helps. :wink:

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Okay, this is it. The deadline to enter is just over five hours from now as of this post.

Do you get what I'm sayin'? YOU COULD WIN A FREE* TEDDY BABE!!!

* Well, except for shipping. But compared to the price of the doll...c'mon, that's still a damn good deal.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Two and a half hours. Tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock... :wink:

INFORMATIONS