SexDollAmerica.com

TEDDY BABE GIVEAWAY

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

TEDDY BABE GIVEAWAY

Post by IanEvans »

Say hello to Miyuki.

Album pics deleted by NMN

She is a "classic" Akiko model Teddy Babe (i.e. the original shorter version) who until recently lived with Midiman in Nova Scotia. But then an encounter with an enthusiastic puppy left her with damaged hands. :( So Midi sent her to me, and luckily I was able to fix her up. :mrgreen: While I was at it, I gave her toes, the enhanced butt and plush vaginal mods, a slight breast reduction, and enhanced her nipple color. I also got her a brand new Forever Young wig, a Siliplush insert, and of course gave her a bath. :wink:

She's enjoyed visiting with my girls and I here in the Shoebox, but now she needs a permanent home with someone who can give her the love and attention she deserves…specifically, someone who does not currently have a solid doll.

She will include all the outfits shown (the teddiette has been modified for an improved fit), as well as the following accessories:
- A wig brush, a bottle of detangler/conditioner, and a scrunchie (a ponytail is recommended for sleeping)
- A bottle of glycerine-free lube and an "insertion tool" for the Siliplush
- Pale peach thread and floss, in case she ever needs any further repairs

Just tell us briefly why you'd like Miyuki for your very own, as well as why you do not yet have (or no longer have) a solid doll. However, DO NOT POST YOUR REPLIES IN THIS THREAD. Rather, send them to Midiman by clicking Teddy Babe Giveaway and pasting in your reply, or via web mail at teddybabesrock@dollforum.net with "Teddy Babe Giveaway" as the subject line (in either case, be sure to include your TDF username). Midi will forward them to me with the names replaced with numbers, and I will choose the ones I feel are most worthy and then have a live drawing via video chat. Only after the winning number is selected will Midi then reveal which member that number represents, to insure maximum fairness. :mrgreen:

All TDF members who do not have a solid doll* are eligible (provided they are in a location where love dolls are legal), though the recipient must agree to pay shipping. In the event that the initial selectee is unable to take possession of the doll, then there will be a second-chance drawing (date to be announced if such winds up being the case).

The deadline for entries is midnight (Eastern US time) on Friday, July 15th. The drawing will then be held live in TDF Chat the following Saturday, July 23rd at 8PM (again, Eastern US).

Best of luck to all who enter. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

* Edit as per below: "solid doll" includes high-end silicone dolls (both full body and torso) as well as midrange dolls such as Teddy Babes (duh), Candy8teen, MiniLoveDoll, 1st-PC, and if you're one of the lucky few to actually receive one, Cassi. However, it does not include such doll-like toys as the Hustler Virtual Girl or the various Cyberskin/UR3 torsos, nor of course dolls that are indeed not solid (i.e. inflatables). And for the purposes of this giveaway, a fully-paid, pending order for a solid doll is considered the same as having one, though perhaps I'll make an exception for a doll that was paid for but never received... :whistle:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

KingTut

Re: TEDDY BABE GIVEAWAY

Post by KingTut »

As always, NMN, you've done a great job of giving Miyuki "The Works!" She's lovely. And what a generous offer from you both.

While I'd love to add her to my little seraglio, I'd feel greedy participating since I already have two great TBs living with me. And I do have a silicone action figure on order -- for more months than I'd prefer to divulge.

I would strongly recommend you edit your post with your intended definition of "solid doll" -- I can see where there may be some confusion surrounding people's eligibility to enter if that isn't made clear.

Again, lovely doll, and a great, generous idea.
It's good to be the King!
Jasmine and Rose have a doll album. Enjoy!

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

A collector's quality TB going to some deserving member! How cool and generous. I'm again impressed by the qualities of this Forum's members. Image- I'm not worthy
Good luck to whoever applies!

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Okay, well, "solid doll" simply means non-inflatable. Though I suppose I also wouldn't count the likes of the Hustler Virtual Girl and those other, vaguely woman-shaped, doll-like toys. I don't know any specific names, but the ones that are kinda' like a scaled-down, cyberskin version of a torso doll... :|

So to specify, the giveaway is open to anyone who doesn't have a Teddy Babe, Candy8Teen, or any sort of midrange to high-end silicone doll. :wink:

Oh, and thanks, by the way. :oops: :mrgreen: I figure it's the least I could do for the community that has done so much for me...along with all the other stuff I do, but hey. 8)

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

TJ347
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TJ347 »

NotMyName wrote:Okay, well, "solid doll" simply means non-inflatable. Though I suppose I also wouldn't count the likes of the Hustler Virtual Girl and those other, vaguely woman-shaped, doll-like toys. I don't know any specific names, but the ones that are kinda' like a scaled-down, cyberskin version of a torso doll... :|

So to specify, the giveaway is open to anyone who doesn't have a Teddy Babe, Candy8Teen, or any sort of midrange to high-end silicone doll. :wink:

Oh, and thanks, by the way. :oops: :mrgreen: I figure it's the least I could do for the community that has done so much for me...along with all the other stuff I do, but hey. 8)
Very nice gesture, NMN! I will be watching this thread very closely! 8)
This message brought to you with limited commercial interruption by TJ347

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Great gesture of goodwill NotMyName. Wondeful to see. :D It's acts of thoughtfulness and kindness like this that make my day. :thumbs_up:

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Now I want her back :) What a great job you did NMN. A true labor of love.

Anyway, I wish all those who apply 'Bon Chance!'....'Good Luck'

Cheers,
Midiman
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

alientestsubject

Post by alientestsubject »

Too bad you can't already have a solid doll. Twins Mizuki and Miyuki would have been perfect, though I do wish the best of luck to whoever get's her.
I can see it all, I can feel it all, and although it's not reality I certainly exist.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Great gesture Name, and a beautiful job on her repair! Have you ever thought of doing this as a side business, a Poly-plush-titioner? "The Teddy Babe Doc"?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

alientestsubject

Post by alientestsubject »

Szalinski wrote:Great gesture Name, and a beautiful job on her repair! Have you ever thought of doing this as a side business, a Poly-plush-titioner? "The Teddy Babe Doc"?
It would be nice to have a trusted "Plush Surgion". I'd like to give Mizuki some toes and a split down the rear, but I'm no good at sewing.
I can see it all, I can feel it all, and although it's not reality I certainly exist.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Just thought I'd give this thread a bump on the Most Recent Posts page, by mentioning that Miyuki will be packed in cornstarch peanuts rather than the traditional styrofoam. So not only are they more environmentally sound, but they're also not susceptible to static so they won't cling to everything when you're trying to clean them up. And they dissolve in water, so if you're a spaz with a low boredom threshold like me, you can even lick them and stick them to your face... :mrgreen:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Wow, what a great gesture :!:
And what a perfect job, all those mods :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

It's a good thing I cannot enter this competition, cause, suppose I did win, my girls would be very jealous :oops:
:glou:

TJ347
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TJ347 »

BUMP to remind people that the time to enter is running out!
This message brought to you with limited commercial interruption by TJ347

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Another bump. Less than a week to go, people. Hup hup! C'mon, hop to it! Don't be shy. Just sign up, log in, and send Midi your reply. :mrgreen:

Another thing I should mention: It's not an essay contest. I won't be judging your replies based on your skills as a writer, but solely on their content. So, just in case that's what's been holding you back... :wink:

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

I'd enter if I could... Miyuki is a beauty and the work you've done on her is first-rate! :multi:

INFORMATIONS