SexDollAmerica.com

1st Annual Christmas Giveaway!!!

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 1st Annual Christmas Giveaway!!!

Post by dave7311 »

8) AwEsOmE! :lol: :glou:

nooserhang

Post by nooserhang »

I will keep on saving, although I was hoping on this contest, I had many drafts just waiting for the contest to begin, well I think I'm a man of illusion and hope, this would had been my golden chance.

In the realm of reality I hope TJ is ok and he's not dissapointed with this awesome forum
Vale más una sintética leal que diez armadas

SpiritfireM
Retired Server Admin
Retired Server Admin

Post by SpiritfireM »

Seeing that his last visit to the forum was in Mid August, and he's in Pennsylvania, I might hazard to guess that he's offline due to the major storms that were out that way.

I'm not sure which part of PA he is from, but I have another friend who lived near Wilkes-Barre, PA, and her house got completely flooded up to the top of the first floor, 48 feet ABOVE the flood line of the river near her house. Does anyone know what part of PA he is from?

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer »

Oh yes...I think I posted something on this and was a little, question orientated to say the least.... I was fairly convinced character style in postings did not conform with the idea and was highly suspicious.

It seemed like a control for attention deficit or something...nothing added up in the content vrs a decided notion to exact the give away....everything seemed to over emphasize conditions ect ect...(personnal power trip, control ect ect....

not at all surprised on this

saw him over at ODC saying oh wow can't wait till I save enough money to possibly buy a high end...( about 2mos ago, I think...so there u go

hey....nothing directly against anyone but hunch's are there for a reason...don't see that post in this thread but theres another thread that discus's the so called give away

INFORMATIONS