SexDollAmerica.com

My new doll Maidlee is born more update

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
titman
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

My new doll Maidlee is born more update

Post by titman »

Hi,

Thanks for all the enthusiastic response. I have upload more photos in my gallery. Enjoy!

If you have any suggestion on the photos, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Titman
Attachments
DSCF0035.jpg
DSCF0035.jpg (175.66 KiB) Viewed 6340 times
DSCF0001.jpg
DSCF0001.jpg (172.85 KiB) Viewed 6340 times

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My new doll Maidlee is born more update

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

You're my hero. 8O

Your doll looks so good. She looks really soft, and it looks like she has really nice flexibility as well.

Those boobs are perfect, and that butt isn't too shabby, either. She has such great symmetry, a real work of art.

Excellent, excellent, excellent work. :thumbs_up:
Bubbles' #1 Fan

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

In case I neglected to say before, WOW! You did a great job. Nothing like enjoying something that you created yourself.
Pre Owned Realdoll - $2500 with Visa debit card
Pre Owned 1st Pc - $1700 with Visa debit card
The day I will finally be able to use either of them after the repairs are done - Priceless

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

I seen your new pics in your album and I like them. I still can't get over someone making a doll as beautiful as Maidlee as a project. You did one fine damn job. :thumbs_up: .
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

titman
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by titman »

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your comments.

For $25,000 to develop this doll, I can purchase a few high end silicone doll with that money. But I still like to try to create my own fantasy doll.
B-Zilla Lives wrote:You're my hero. 8O

Your doll looks so good. She looks really soft, and it looks like she has really nice flexibility as well.

Those boobs are perfect, and that butt isn't too shabby, either. She has such great symmetry, a real work of art.

Excellent, excellent, excellent work. :thumbs_up:

Maidlee is very soft on the body. I think it's about shore A 0020 and the boobs are about shore A 0010 or maybe lower, I mix my own formula. I want to achieve the real human touch softness but still durable.

Titman

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

Really, really impressive work! Beautiful face and body! Is Maidlee’s vag placed a bit more forward than on other dolls (that would be much better for frontal sex), or is it just an illusion from the angle of the photos?

titman
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by titman »

nemo wrote:Really, really impressive work! Beautiful face and body! Is Maidlee’s vag placed a bit more forward than on other dolls (that would be much better for frontal sex), or is it just an illusion from the angle of the photos?
nemo,

Maidlee's vag is on the right spot. I have study about more than 5 real girls to fix this position. Some girl's vag is a bit lower and some are more forward. You know everybody grows different. So I pick the one that closer to the front because it will be easier to have sex with. I have try the doll and she seems satisfaction. I use the the star shape texture for the insert and it feels very real and easy to remove fro cleaning.

Titman

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

enjoying the show

Post by Obin »

I am definitely enjoying this show.

I adore the front and the rear of this princess. Wow! 8O

titman
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by titman »

Hi,

I have just upload some Maidlee's flexibility photos in my album.

titman
Attachments
DSCF4766.jpg
DSCF4766.jpg (143.38 KiB) Viewed 6215 times

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

titman wrote: Maidlee's vag is on the right spot. I have study about more than 5 real girls to fix this position. Some girl's vag is a bit lower and some are more forward. You know everybody grows different. So I pick the one that closer to the front because it will be easier to have sex with. I have try the doll and she seems satisfaction.
Titman
A good point indeed. A doll is not able to push her crotch forward during frontal man-on-top to give her lover easy access the way a real girl can, so a doll with a more forward placed vag will be much easier to get into. Strange that none of the established doll manufacturers have thought about that.

Are you wanting to start production for sale or is Maidlee just a hobby?

titman
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by titman »

nemo wrote:
titman wrote: Maidlee's vag is on the right spot. I have study about more than 5 real girls to fix this position. Some girl's vag is a bit lower and some are more forward. You know everybody grows different. So I pick the one that closer to the front because it will be easier to have sex with. I have try the doll and she seems satisfaction.
Titman
A good point indeed. A doll is not able to push her crotch forward during frontal man-on-top to give her lover easy access the way a real girl can, so a doll with a more forward placed vag will be much easier to get into. Strange that none of the established doll manufacturers have thought about that.

Are you wanting to start production for sale or is Maidlee just a hobby?
nomo,

I don't mind to sell some to recover my development cost. But I don't think I can mass produce her. Whoever is interested in Maidlee just pm me then I put the name in queue, I don't need any money upfront. when the doll is ready then I'll contact them then they pay. If they change their mind. It's ok, I'll pass on to the next person on the queue. I have quite a few people interested already.

The price of a Maidlee is US$3,999.00 plus shipping. Hope you like the price!

Titman

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

Your flexibility pics of Maidlee are a real turn on, they definately give me the urge to mate.... Hey, Gabrielle!

titman
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by titman »

Hi everybody,

Just finished Maidlee's new vag. Looks more realistic and have more suction. Feels good!

Titman
Attachments
DSCF0080.jpg
DSCF0080.jpg (101.05 KiB) Viewed 6075 times

hzzf

Post by hzzf »

Nice back here and share your first prinecess succeeded coming into truth! The borning period is so tasting!
SafePowerfulFlexibleDurableSex
daemonteeth.com(under construction)
hzzfzx@gmail.com
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13627
Local Time:BJT=GMT+8=EST+13=PDT+15

INFORMATIONS