SexDollAmerica.com

Retirement is good.

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Thanks Bill.

All of your efforts and hard work have made such a difference in so many peoples lives allowing them to be part of your dream here at TDF.

You are one of a kind. Stay that way and be happy. 8)
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Happy Retirement to you, Bill!

Sure the way how you have run this forum, being able to calm down the waves when things go messy, making hard decisions when it must be, and still keeping your unique sense of humor, sets the mark high to those who follow.
Thanks for making TDF such a nice place to be!

I am looking forward to read your witty posts, now coming in from a more relaxed position

noquiexis
Former Member

Post by noquiexis »

Happy Retirement, Bill! May the years ahead be as good or better than the years behind!

The Doll Forum has been the major driving force in the advancement of the doll hobby. TDF has brought manufacturers and end users closer together, and has made us all accountable for our part in improving the hobby.

The Doll Forum is to the doll community what WebMD is to modern medicine, explaining complex ideas in a way that ordinary people can understand.

Thank you for all your hard work, your patience, and your wisdom! :D
noquiexis
Arana ( RealDoll Face 8 Body 8 ), Lothlorien ( Matt Krivicke Doll Pixie head ) and Zanthia ( Matt Krivicke Doll Yvette ) exist only in my imagination

"To me the meanest flower that blows can give
Thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."
William Wordsworth

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

Thank you Bill, It has been an Honor and a Pleasure.

I hope that you have many wonderful years of retirement ahead.

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Good luck Bill in your future endeavours. Glad that you are staying on in some capacity.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

Firefly2008
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Firefly2008 »

Thanks for everything. It is always nice to have time to relax and more time to spend with all those lovely dolls :wink:

Euchre
Ex-Member

Post by Euchre »

Thank you Bill for making this site...
Thank you Bill for showing us that we are not alone in our passions and desires with this hobby...
Thank you Bill for keeping this site running during good times and bad...
Thank you Bill...
Thank you...

Good Luck with your retirement :D
I was a bad boy at TDF and got ex-membered.

HawgCallr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HawgCallr »

Thank you Bill for everything. This forum has meant so much to so many for so long, and so have you. You are definately one of the good guys. Enjoy your second retirement.

synthyours
Server Admin Emeritus
Server Admin Emeritus

Post by synthyours »

Bill,

You've done quite a lot for the doll-owning community. This place is really quite something.

Enjoy your second retirement :)

MitsyTheCat

Post by MitsyTheCat »

I still remember when Snuggles introduced me to TDF. He wasn't sure how I would react to him liking the dolls here. It was sorta funny. He talked me into making an account here and since then I have not only gained appreciation for the dolls beauty, but I have made so many friends here that I otherwise would not have. Thanks so very much for creating an awesome place such as this.
Mrs. Snuggles

GordonGriggs

Post by GordonGriggs »

You deserve a break! Back in 1999 I was emailing you, Jerry, and Marianne almost daily to learn about realdolls. Hard to believe that its been 10 years.
I could NEVER repay what the three of you did for me by answering all my questions.

mg4
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mg4 »

Hi Bill, I just wasnted to thank you for making the doll forum. And all the time you have invested in it. You have over 30000 members that know more about the doll hobby, thats very cool. So now your stepping down from running the day to day business here. Iam sure Kharn will do a fine job in your place. I will be looking forward to your post as always. Take care Bill. :D

LBFan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Congrats Bill!

Post by LBFan »

Congratulations Bill, and Thank You for giving Your time and effort for TDF. This place truly feels like a home for the dolls and the members of this wonderful Forum! :D

It makes us glad to know You'll still be around here!

Take care! :)

Cheers,

LBFan, Lulu, Missy & Caroline

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

When I first posted in 2003 it was the only internet forum I had ever been a member of. I was a little scared being one of the only female members but the members immediately put me at ease. Thank you Bill for helping create and maintain this forum.

Rainy

joeyjoey

Post by joeyjoey »

Bill, Has it really been 10 years? That's quite a feat. Thank you for all your great efforts and assistance in helping everyone here. Wow, look at this great place you started! Many many thanks!
See Sara-Nikita's albums here http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11140

You know that look women get when they want to have sex? Me neither.

INFORMATIONS