SexDollAmerica.com

Retirement is good.

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Prof_Sakai
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Retirement is good.

Post by Prof_Sakai »

Thank you, Bill. :D

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Wow.This is like a page out of history to us newbies.I always wondered who started this enjoyable forum.This is the only forum that I belong to and I love being here when online.Thankyou for starting this forum Bill.It has enabled me to conversate with helpful and friendly individuals.It's something that you don't find just anywhere on the web.This forum opened my eyes up to the world of dolls and has enabled me to make an educated purchase and an education on how to take care of dolls properly.Thankyou for creating something that has made so many people happy.I can't say enough.A big thanks to Coverdoll as well for taking the resposibility of running this forum.It is a real privilege to belong here. :D :D :D

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ipani »

my thoughts exactly, janesays.
i just wish i had found this place years ago!
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Bill, thank you for the forum. I'm sorry that you gave it up. from what I heard, there were problems here, presumably a power struggle. Perhaps you should have stayed on for a year or two while the new people took over. If there was any trouble, as the forum owner, you'd be able to resolve it.

fcl456
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fcl456 »

Bill,
I am a new member,and I want to say thanks!and enjoy!

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

Bill :
We met at the 2010 Vegas AVN...I agree, retirement is great...for about a month or so! Then you begin to realize something vital is missing! In my case, the big decision of the day was...Starbucks or pull weeds! My son Jim saw my sculpture of Ruby and asked if I'd ever heard of "Realdoll", which I hadn't. So, after two
years of enjoying more free time than I could possibly stand...I started off on an entirely new venture. It's difficult to stash a lifetime of projects, experience and knowledge into a
box and say "let's go fishin'"...every day!! The thing I remember most about meeting you and your Wife, she always had a smile...you must be doing something right!

Don@Ruby13

p.s....I imagine @ 71, I'm the old man in the silicone doll trade...still lots to learn! :)

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Congrats with your last retirement
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

'Thank You for everything and all you've done to make this forum a reality!

xoxo....TO BE CONTINUED! :lol:

INFORMATIONS