SexDollAmerica.com

To the Members of TDF

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

To the Members of TDF

Post by TDF_Management »

To the Members of TDF :D

Many of you may have noticed changes taking place at TDF over the last few months. With change often comes resistance. Balance is sometimes a difficult thing to achieve and the greater the numbers the more difficult it is. Much has transpired behind closed doors, however the prime directive has always been to provide a "Meeting Place for Doll Owners and Admirers" The recent changes are gearing towards pushing TDF towards a more member involved community web site with equality for all under the rules. No exceptions.

For all those management personnel who have dedicated their hearts and their time to the running of TDF I am sure we all feel a sincere gratitude.

A recent re-write of our forum rules is nearly completed. It ensures the punishment fits the crime. Several moderators worked very hard in rewriting the rules to ensure clarity and fairness for all. (Campdaan, Euchre and Mahtek). These new rules will be posted shortly.

Also, owing to the high number of PM's concerning Stacy's recent 30 day Brig sentence being a bit harsh, we are hereby, reducing her sentence to time served which is in line with and reflects the new rules.

Stacy's status is hereby restored to normal effective immediately.

We much regret recent resignations from forum management. However some of their contributions to our community will live on in such things as the new rules on which they worked so hard. We hope that perhaps they are merely on leave for a much need and well deserved break.

TDF management is dedicated to making TDF a peaceful and enjoyable experience for all members and welcomes suggestions from all members as to features, ideas or events that might contribute towards this goal.

TDF is a community for Doll Owners and Admirers...a community to which we should all feel welcome to contribute and enjoy. So let us now unite in pushing it forward in to newer and happier times.

Sincerely,
TDF Management

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

Hi Kharn,

I'm maybe sticking my neck out here, but well, why break the habit of a lifetime.

I know that there are a lot of rumours are circulating as to exactly who owns TDF now.

Can you, will you, please let us all know if you are the new owner of TDF. I say this, as there seems to be SO much speculation and I think it will help settle all the rumours, false rumours, political manouevering, etc.. if we were all to know exactly WHO THE MANAGEMENT is.

Historically, we knew the Boss was Bill and Jerry. More lately, Jerry has taken a back seat and it's been Bill. We all knew that if we had a beef that nobody could resolve, Bill would act as Solomon and make a decision. His word was final.

We respected that.

Believe me, I've been around here for a long time and I know what the grass roots are saying.

We need to know. Who is the new Boss?

With respect and in the interest of the continuation of TDF.

Regards.

zazakell.......someone who cares and doesn't want to loose any more friends.
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

zazakell wrote:Hi Kharn,

I'm maybe sticking my neck out here, but well, why break the habit of a lifetime.

I know that there are a lot of rumours are circulating as to exactly who owns TDF now.

Can you, will you, please let us all know if you are the new owner of TDF. I say this, as there seems to be SO much speculation and I think it will help settle all the rumours, false rumours, political manouevering, etc.. if we were all to know exactly WHO THE MANAGEMENT is.

Historically, we knew the Boss was Bill and Jerry. More lately, Jerry has taken a back seat and it's been Bill. We all knew that if we had a beef that nobody could resolve, Bill would act as Solomon and make a decision. His word was final.

We respected that.

Believe me, I've been around here for a long time and I know what the grass roots are saying.

We need to know. Who is the new Boss?

With respect and in the interest of the continuation of TDF.

Regards.

zazakell.......someone who cares and doesn't want to loose any more friends.
Hi Zazakell, :D

Thank you for your enquiry. Yes a deal has been struck and changes have been made. I am currently sitting in what was once Bill's chair, with his blessing and support. Bill is still very much a welcome part of the forum management.

We will be making an official announcement in the near future.

Kharn
 Click to go to Coverdoll

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

kharn
That is great as Stacy time out was harsh.(time wise) But it was a rule that was written as well at the time involved.

I see you changed that part of the rule some . (Good)

kharn
You have done well with Coverdoll. I know you can do well here.
I welcome some more change and some more time outs :lol:

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

Hi Zazakell,

Thank you for your enquiry. Yes a deal has been struck and changes have been made. I am currently sitting in what was once Bill's chair, with his blessing and support. Bill is still very much a welcome part of the forum management.

We will be making an official announcement in the near future.

Kharn
Thanks Kharn,

I'm sure now that it's out in the open that will be the end of all the rumours and speculation.

Thanks for replying so rapidly.

P.S. next time itsme goes in the brig can I bring him some apple pie with oodles of cream on top?

I've always wanted to slap a pie into the number 2 dads face. :lol:

Joshin itsme......just joshin.......you can lick the cream....and I'll eat the pie. :D
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

nony
Doll
Doll

Post by nony »

Thank you for the information.
TDF is a good place for doll lovers of all types to meet and greet and learn.
In the end it is up to members to make the place as interesting and informative, as well as friendly, as is possible.
All the best.
Love
Nony
The World is big enough for All the Love. But way too small for any hate.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Nony wrote
Thank you for the information.
TDF is a good place for doll lovers of all types to meet and greet and learn.
In the end it is up to members to make the place as interesting and informative, as well as friendly, as is possible.
All the best.
Love
Nony
Could be but to be honest, I see much people of the management team and some long term members leaving.
Are the changes, that causes them to leave, worth it?
I can only say...time can tell.
One could bluntly remove my remark.
However, whats the value of a forum if things can not be discussed?

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
One dream, one mission...

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

mytime wrote:
I see much people of the management team and some long term members leaving.
Are the changes, that causes them to leave, worth it?
I can only say...time can tell.
One could bluntly remove my remark.
However, whats the value of a forum if things can not be discussed?

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
But we have to give them a try. its not like the old addmimistration did not cencer us. I have more than one time point that out. just to have the old addminastration hate me for it.

Mytime
dont get me wrong you have done well for the forum in place of (i*^#sh)
That was not doing well for the forum.
I dont think you have ever asked for donations. So I am sure you have had monts you have payed the server fees yourslef.

~ Don't you ever think your time here was unappreciated ~

M_Yoroshii

Re: To the Members of TDF

Post by M_Yoroshii »

got to agree on the censuring, it's not a bad thing...even i've gotten censured once...and it's just one of things that happens and in some instances is even required...so no big deal on that, as long people can still express their views and feelings without insulting others, then personally i think the forums living up to what the forum's about...ie...sharing
here to make friends...so send me an add, and feel free to say hi.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Well I guess I was on Mars as I didnt know about the ban of Stacy and why. I didn't know there will be new rules and what they will be, I never read them as I dont like rules in general (and thats not only forum wise) but I know a few anyway.

I am against censorship in a democracy, any sencorship, but this forum aint a democracy and money rules the world for the time being.
I guess we will find out soon enough about the changes. I consider myself neutral in the matter anyway.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Hmm...might be a good idea to look at the dates before replying to a thread. This one is from three years ago, when Bill sold TDF to Carl and Dave. All the above-mentioned rule changes have been in place for quite some time now. Way to necropost. :roll:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Had a WTF moment on reading this then saw the date............. thought I'd missed a major problem but order is restored :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

FENRISULFR wrote:Had a WTF moment on reading this then saw the date............. thought I'd missed a major problem but order is restored :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Me Too! :haha4:

Woodsdweller

Post by Woodsdweller »

There are rules here? Who knew. :D

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

FENRISULFR wrote:Had a WTF moment on reading this then saw the date............. thought I'd missed a major problem but order is restored :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Same here lol
I was like Oh god whats going on now ?...Wait Stay came back to TDF and got kicked off for saying something that upset someone ...?...Why...?
Than I looked at the date and was like :n00b:

INFORMATIONS