SexDollAmerica.com

Doll meet at Dees part ll “ROCKTOBER”

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Doll meet at Dees part ll “ROCKTOBER”

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Ztar073 wrote:So then it's a fancy strat :D

Not as fancy as the Millennium Falcon strat in the above vid, that can "make the Kessel run in under 12 parsecs"

:haha4:

Damn 8O , the Agency looks well keen to Party Panther!

and excellent...the special item is a goer then!

Well, I guess since I can not get there in person, you wont need to load test it :lol:

Make sure you get heaps of reliable power supplies, off different sources to avoid tripping safety breakers...that happens here from time to time :whistle:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Panther68 wrote:Slumber Party!!!!

:glou: of course you and the gals are welcome to come out Friday as well :lol:

That goes for all on the list this will kind of be a two day event

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Ztar073 wrote:So then it's a fancy strat :D

Not as fancy as the Millennium Falcon strat in the above vid, that can "make the Kessel run in under 12 parsecs"

Damn 8O , the Agency looks well keen to Party Panther!

and excellent...the special item is a goer then!

Well, I guess since I can not get there in person, you wont need to load test it :lol:

Make sure you get heaps of reliable power supplies, off different sources to avoid tripping safety breakers...that happens here from time to time :whistle:

Anung
Are you saying I shouldn’t run three amps off of this? :lol:

15482340-F2DD-4AA2-B157-8B29ADA2C634.jpeg
15482340-F2DD-4AA2-B157-8B29ADA2C634.jpeg (512.27 KiB) Viewed 1573 times
Master of Puppets...

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:lol: Well you could give it a go mate, and that will take care of the stutter guitar effects, the flickering light show, and even probably the smoke machines and pyrotechnics role too...but she may be a short gig mate.

When we crank it hardcore here, we are juicing 10 KW/h on three phases using the single phased split circuits transformed down to 240 V for the three separate juice circuits, (I think you guys run 115V), So if you check the power meter wheel, its like a re run of wheel of fortune gents :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

skinnygamer

Post by skinnygamer »

Dees luver wrote: Are you saying I shouldn’t run three amps off of this? :lol:

15482340-F2DD-4AA2-B157-8B29ADA2C634.jpeg
:haha4: :haha4:
oh, wait... :whistle:

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

:whistle:

Master of Puppets...

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Speechless

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

BABYMETAL :thumbs_up:

Love em, well, maybe not so much love, but we dig their tone and talent :whistle: I know Skinny Gee digs the groove as well, and we would go there but the Diva be like "Farked if I am sing in Japanese.... Dicks!" :lol:

That said, we had a clan gathering today, amazing stuff, the blurb is over in muso and WTF topic, but my Dad decided that he would keep on teaching the kids some lessons, kinda epic right there (he reckons we got him back playing again, I call BS, as I reckon he never stopped :lol: )

This is just a taster from when Rock was young...

OK first one we had to do three times over :roll: , as M was just too farkin' funny and too good, pulling the piss outa Reese Witherspoon (who was pretty good at covering June Carter I thought 8O ) with her impersonations showing off to my dad, and kept cracking us up and farkin' the recording cut, but we got there in the end, the second part is a duet we have been slaying Karaoke competitions with since M was old enough to be allowed into them. :thumbs_up:

I do love doing Mr JR Cash and June!
Jukebox blues in Jackson cover master 1.mp3
(11.11 MiB) Downloaded 1280 times
and that's only one of 14 captures and cuts today..the belated Fathers day family and clan catch up was kinda awesome. :D

and yes three versions of Folsom were done :thumbs_up: All intermixed and mastered into one track here for ease of listening and up/download.
Fulsom Prison Funk shunt to fullburn.mp3
(20.79 MiB) Downloaded 1285 times
and again, that does not even scratch surface of the stuff pumping out of this joint today! 8O

OK, shit, I better put these in too..as much conjecture and Family feuding as all stakeholders wanted there thing, so my compromise ...lets due an epic transitional duel of both Cashy's with all getting theirs up there so she is a big track, two songs done twice differently to capture composition back and forth of the grove.

And fox's ain't no grave arrangement at the end .... you don't want to miss that one.
Gods gonna cut you down but aint no grave master 2.mp3
(28.09 MiB) Downloaded 1280 times
So any one who takes the time to enjoy these samplers, will note there is a very heavy Bass guitar bias, two reasons for this, the first, well, Dee's may reveal on the day with the theme bass boomers composition experiment, and the other more relevant reason, the JR Cash bass lines are very pedestrian, so even the non musically talented can emulate and get involved and interact, in the event the meet goes live jam, easy to learn in 5 minutes and play well, hence the inclusion to the topic. :idea: Just an idea so no one feels they need to be a muso wizard to be in the rocktober show goings on!

any questions refer here
Get Rhytym JC cover master 1.mp3
(13.17 MiB) Downloaded 1279 times
(plus some electro rock swing :mrgreen: )

Anung :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Yes Baby metal.. it’s like a bad car wreck, you just can’t look away. the music is bad but they are so dam cute :drinking:

Well Anung to be honest I had to make the first one stop :oops: just not a fan of too much country sound
That said I can appreciate JC, the Folsom prison song is a classic here
The twist you put on God’s gonna makes it much bettter imo I enjoyed that! :thumbs_up:

Rocktober is coming together! This is gonna be big! A couple special things going on that will only be revealed in October :evilbat:
Master of Puppets...

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Decided I better clean up these drums. Man these cymbals are ruff.
20190908_132342.jpg
20190908_132342.jpg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
wish I had polished them in the past 15 years!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Dees luver wrote:Yes Baby metal.. it’s like a bad car wreck, you just can’t look away. the music is bad but they are so dam cute :drinking:

Well Anung to be honest I had to make the first one stop :oops: just not a fan of too much country sound
That said I can appreciate JC, the Folsom prison song is a classic here
The twist you put on God’s gonna makes it much bettter imo I enjoyed that! :thumbs_up:

Rocktober is coming together! This is gonna be big! A couple special things going on that will only be revealed in October :evilbat:

No worries man, just dropped some of the dads show early rock Cash in for those they may want an easy bass line to play along with, might send you some of my dads stuff we did on the day, not for rock, but to give you an idea where mine and siblings passions may come from. :wink:

So looks like time to shift back to a quick revert to pure rockiness, OK, yes, I been stalling while I am still data recovering since the tragedy of OL Faithful PC demise, and It took me a while to find all the tracks buses and the projects in the recovered data drive.

So I consider this melodic and symphonic rock, more than pure metal, but for some reason when the Big Tempter band fry and pump tone kicks in..well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope these are rock riffy enough, even with the Gregorian symphonic unders ( A must for religious rockers like White Anglo Saxon Protestants...W.A.S.P and Sabatons).....straight out of the recovered "Shit Hot" our covers archive :thumbs_up:
A Wild Child will Resist and bite.mp3
(19.38 MiB) Downloaded 1248 times
and a damn shame, I have not recovered the studio version yet, but enjoy a remastered live jam 16 track capture with all the BS and FX, as no rocktober can be without a little bit of "Thunder" and AC/DC to power the gig!
Thunderstruck cover.mp3
(10.92 MiB) Downloaded 1245 times
OK, when I was polishing this recover ...I actually asked myself in this pro fem generation, why our Dica is still singing for us, and not putting Axel Rose out of a job with AC/DC ....

Anyhow, just a quick one, as I just got some bad news about a long time pal (who gave me my first big gig op as a teen) who has passed ( just found out 2 hours ago), and I kinda feel bad, as he got in touch with me a few months back before the "Rifles" were due to tour the Gold Coast last month, and was asking if I still knew the show and could sing the gig...and I made excuses why I couldn't..and now I am kinda in temporal shock and fuckin shattered!

Anung :(

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK, peeps, sorry about the last break down, was a bit of a shock to me and my clan (my kid sis is shattered), as that man was a mentor to me as a kid and gave me my first big break, in front of 10000 fans at a beach concert in like 88!

So as a tribute, in the following days I will be redoing what I can remember from that band (it was 30 years ago and I was still a kid then, and I still recall Damo telling Kent..."pass some of those pussycats over to "the kid" tolearn how to play with man, and grab me a VB will ya"), and peeps, these are pure rock...so ideal to celebrate this music in a Rocktober topic...so here are my tributes I had to deal with this news, and I did it my way (and if I do get the call to keep the band and the sound alive, we have decided I will Answer that call). This old rock must live in memory of its creator..I merely re did it with my sound!

Another point of note, my pal Skinny Gees up and coming vocals kinda weird's me out in a cool way, because, he sounds so much like Damo did back in the day, and not because of that, but it appears the planets are aligning, and omens are suggesting, I need to do what I should have done a few months back. Take up the torch :wink:

So the first is a celebration of a wonderful life...rock the fark on before life decides your tanks outa gas.

My tributes...Rock on Hard with these gents! Rifles are riffy as fark!
Wonderful Life.mp3
(8.16 MiB) Downloaded 1240 times
and hold the fark on...these are redone this afternoon with tears and passion, and a shit load of beer, and the pure RAMA fry tone interpreatations of sngs I been grooving for 31 years!
Electravision Mantra .mp3
(13.64 MiB) Downloaded 1243 times
Hope you dig them, as I am working a few more up, as the writing seems to be on the wall, for me to get back on the job, once time has managed what needs to be managed, and the circle closes.

Anung...grieving a bit, shelled a bit, but coping as I know best...(not sure how to present in a post how I am feeling, the music does it best)

Edit..and I just found this,,OH shit.... 8O

fark.... I was a skinny kid 8O, and that pink T shirt 8O :roll: (yes, I am playing the cough..Hagstrom SG body with hybrid mounted Fender telecaster neck, Kent has the Gibson as we both in pink coz apparently it was cool back then), and still got that same guitar...you heard it in these tracks...who archives this stuff...really 8O ...but sorta buzzed they do, where does that time go!

Kinda blown away there!

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Rocktober Rockers,

Again apols for my little slump last night, just kinda a bit of shock there, but back on the horse today, deep into some tribute works.

Here are a few more that certainly should slot into a riffy rock playlist at some stage. Again, my tribute covers to the Rifles.
Sean O'Farrell.mp3
(10.47 MiB) Downloaded 1225 times
Johnny.mp3
(9.08 MiB) Downloaded 1225 times
Light of Life.mp3
(7.77 MiB) Downloaded 1227 times

Em's backs me baritone on this one
Cycle.mp3
(10.36 MiB) Downloaded 1227 times
and I got a bag more to do, but lets close out on an upbeat one
O Salvation.mp3
(10.07 MiB) Downloaded 1226 times
These are all hot live 8 trackers with mastering fx and some fades to cover sloppy closures here and there :whistle:

For some reason when I do them its like "The doors" tuned down to D and then goes Punk :whistle:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Cool tunes! I have them on a folder, and listen when I'm working on the pc.

I have the bass guitar, 6 string set up, and been playing a bit to some old tunes we used to play a few years ago... If someone can play those drums - or at least I'll give a crash course on high hat/snare in simple rock!
I'' bring the ipad pro with garage band and set that up for backings played thru the line6 stage amp..

I am still debating which outfits to dress the ladies in, unlike me, a shirt and jeans is too easy. I have dark outfits for them, which I hope they won't get stained over the 48 hours - that is asking a lot - so I have a leather skirt, corset which may look good.

We should have a fog machine when at night, makes real cool effects.. I am bringing a few stage led colored lights which sync with music - the effects are awesome.

I'll be there earlier friday as I will take the day off to help setup.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hi Rocktober Rockers,

Again apols for my little slump last night, just kinda a bit of shock there, but back on the horse today, deep into some tribute works.

Here are a few more that certainly should slot into a riffy rock playlist at some stage. Again, my tribute covers to the Rifles.
Sean O'Farrell.mp3
Johnny.mp3
Light of Life.mp3

Em's backs me baritone on this one
Cycle.mp3
and I got a bag more to do, but lets close out on an upbeat one
O Salvation.mp3
These are all hot live 8 trackers with mastering fx and some fades to cover sloppy closures here and there :whistle:

For some reason when I do them its like "The doors" tuned down to D and then goes Punk :whistle:

Anung
No apols necessary Anung, our heart is with you mate! Sent a pm..
Just getting caught up here and pushing all these through the monitors :lol:
Lots of good stuff! I really appreciate you putting these here for the dL :thumbs_up:

Mishka1965 wrote:Cool tunes! I have them on a folder, and listen when I'm working on the pc.

I have the bass guitar, 6 string set up, and been playing a bit to some old tunes we used to play a few years ago... If someone can play those drums - or at least I'll give a crash course on high hat/snare in simple rock!
I'' bring the ipad pro with garage band and set that up for backings played thru the line6 stage amp..

I am still debating which outfits to dress the ladies in, unlike me, a shirt and jeans is too easy. I have dark outfits for them, which I hope they won't get stained over the 48 hours - that is asking a lot - so I have a leather skirt, corset which may look good.

We should have a fog machine when at night, makes real cool effects.. I am bringing a few stage led colored lights which sync with music - the effects are awesome.

I'll be there earlier friday as I will take the day off to help setup.

Mishka
Great Mishka! Ive never touched a set of drums, I doubt you want me playing those things :o
I bet Ztar knows his way around them a little :wink:
I won’t be much good playing guitar ether, most of what I know is metal and I’m badly out of practice at it, I’ll try and get brushed up maybe I can do some rhythm behind you guys :oops:
For the gals I’ve got a couple of black outfits that have proven not to stain my silicone gals then I’ll use a liner for one, no fancy clothing I’m talking tight skirts ripped T-shirts! :lol:
Great your coming Friday this will be a two.. maybe three day event for us :drinking:
Things are really coming together here, I think I have the fog machine covered and..

news flash!
the stage is under construction!
8)
Master of Puppets...

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Why do I get the feeling that the stage will look like this. Well at least Endless, can help with the make up. :razz:
Attachments
1975 stage.jpg
1975 stage.jpg (131.23 KiB) Viewed 1457 times

INFORMATIONS