SexDollAmerica.com

Sales and shipping

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Private1
Former Member

Sales and shipping

Post by Private1 »

As I have been checking out items listed for sale I've noticed time and again the high cost if shipping.
So I want to share something I've used for several years. I think it may be beneficial. I've shared this site with friends and family over the years and one in particular uses it frequently to ship his sculptures.

For years I've used pirateship.com to print all of my ups and usps labels. Using them you get significant discounts on shipping.
Just recently I shipped a pair of jeep half doors oem steel weight of 55lbs for $41.00 (and a few cents)
It's free to set up an account, the only cost is when you purchase the label. From there it's just a matter of either drop off or scheduling a pick up.

I'm not quite sure exactly where this should be posted so I've posted in a couple of areas where it can be seen.
I hope this information is beneficial to the folks looking to sell their doll.

Private1
Former Member

Re: Sales and shipping

Post by Private1 »

I have attached a screenshot of a sample rate that I entered in using my address as origin and destination in California.
These are a significant shipping savings

csaduck

Post by csaduck »

Just used this after seeing your recommendation. Last month I shipped a rifle I had re-blued and rebuilt to Oregon it was thru the USPS and it cost me $85 to ship, today I shipped one of the same rifles but to Washington state and using Pirate it only cost me $39 thru USPS. Really is a whole lot cheaper !!
Thank you for the hint Private1.

electrocutedcowboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by electrocutedcowboy »

This is great, I was looking for information just like this, thanks for the tip!

csaduck

Post by csaduck »

Used Pirate shipping for the doll I just sold on here. UPS site was $89 and change to the guy, Pirate was just $63.45 and UPS came to the house to pick it up!

Doll weighed 64 pounds and then box so paid for 70 pounds. This is the way to ship guys. Set up an account and save $$$

Private1
Former Member

Post by Private1 »

Glad y'all are making use of the link. They've been around awhile and I have used them for quite a bit of shipping. In this economy every bit helps

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Private1 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:15 pm Glad y'all are making use of the link. They've been around awhile and I have used them for quite a bit of shipping. In this economy every bit helps
Thanks for the OP. I've been using them for awhile now and saved a hundred $ on the last 3 shipping labels
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Great information thanks

Private1
Former Member

Post by Private1 »

Not a problem, I've been keeping an eye on the sales section for some time, looking for my first and the thing that has gotten me the most is the high cost of shipping so figured this would be a useful post especially for the folks selling

ZombieWinter wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:04 pm
Private1 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:15 pm Glad y'all are making use of the link. They've been around awhile and I have used them for quite a bit of shipping. In this economy every bit helps
Thanks for the OP. I've been using them for awhile now and saved a hundred $ on the last 3 shipping labels

Private1
Former Member

Post by Private1 »

Right, and shipping firearms is generally just as costly. We used to ship between shops quite a bit but that was before pirateship existed. Not to mention the paperwork involved.

csaduck wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:36 pm Just used this after seeing your recommendation. Last month I shipped a rifle I had re-blued and rebuilt to Oregon it was thru the USPS and it cost me $85 to ship, today I shipped one of the same rifles but to Washington state and using Pirate it only cost me $39 thru USPS. Really is a whole lot cheaper !!
Thank you for the hint Private1.

Tidynfun1999

Post by Tidynfun1999 »

I’ll have to give this a try and compare it to my FedEx business account cost. I’m all for saving a couple of bucks.

Private1
Former Member

Post by Private1 »

I'd be curious to know how it compares
bcrorrer wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:46 pm I’ll have to give this a try and compare it to my FedEx business account cost. I’m all for saving a couple of bucks.

manzzz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by manzzz »

Wow, thanks for this. I thought shipping a 70 pound big box would be way more expensive than what it came down to, i entered 2 hypothetical destinations, one state over and across the country and the range was from 55 to 87 USD. Nice.

INFORMATIONS