SexDollAmerica.com

DS Doll or Sex Robot? You decide.

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
jayjayecks

DS Doll or Sex Robot? You decide.

Post by jayjayecks »

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... na-ds-doll

I came across this today.

Anyone else, even remotely excited?

LikeEmThicc

Re: DS Doll or Sex Robot? You decide.

Post by LikeEmThicc »

robotics are the undoing of human civilization and life as we know it. Sure, support the apocalypse.

Sure, a sex bot is "harmless" enough, but on principle, all robotics should be banned or heavily regulated. Why can't y'all be happy with dolls.

jayjayecks

Post by jayjayecks »

I doubt that men will ever be satisfied until sex robots can walk, talk, and bear children via artificial womb. An eternal, artificial wife that can never leave nor divorce you and take at least half your stuff.

To fully engage, conversate, and perhaps believe that a robot can love a human being and make love, too.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

I bought a doll (I currently have two) not only because of 'mojo therapy', but also because I wanted a point of reference for when love androids do become available.

I kinda know what I'd like to see in a love android now.

IMHO:

DS or Realbotix are at the infancy of this thing. It's going to take over 10 years before we get satisfactory love androids. So, we're left with love dolls by default.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

agra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by agra »

0X one thing about the singularity time is of no importance
It will create the perfect wife or husband we will adore her
And stop having children and asimov s robots of
Dawn etc will become a reality
Ai 1
Humans 0 probably keep the odd embrio for fun

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

I don't need a sex robot, I have sex dolls for that. I need a work robot, so that I can stay home and play with my dolls.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

MarcoCrespi82
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MarcoCrespi82 »

I still prefer my doll......

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

I think those robotics are great, even when robotics still have a long way to go but it looks great so far.
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

brennuvargr

Post by brennuvargr »

am I "excited" by that vid ... no

am I interested, and I want to keep track of DS's progress with that project ... absolutely

now ... if someone like DS ... could/would talk with Japan's AIST ... and be allowed to borrow Miim (HRP-4C) ... with the DS head, on Miim, with what Miim can already do ... add in a sophisticated chatbot program like Ultra Hal (especially with the various voices you can get for Ultra Hal), with the speech database from KariGirl ... with a body and face designed by either 4Woods or Orient
... and I'll have to have a long heart-to-heart talk with the girl I already have ... about her getting a "sister" ... the girl I already have in my life will always be #1 in my heart, but there are things her and I can not do
... if she can agree to that, then I will have to start figuring out how I can pay for her sister

Malicecrossrevolver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Malicecrossrevolver »

Sure I'm all for it. I wait the day that robots and humans walk among each other as equals

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Malicecrossrevolver wrote:Sure I'm all for it. I wait the day that robots and humans walk among each other as equals
You are not serious? haha.. oh, you are? let me laugh even harder.. HAHAHAHA..

In all reality, women are as "equal" to men yet they scream that women are oppresed, while men get destroyed in courts, kicked out of jobs because company is forced to hire woman instead, and are harrased on daily basis. Not to mention blackmailing..

If robots became "equals" then man will become 3rd class citizen, 1st woman, 2nd robots, 3rd males..
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

LDF wrote:I bought a doll (I currently have two) not only because of 'mojo therapy', but also because I wanted a point of reference for when love androids do become available.

I kinda know what I'd like to see in a love android now.

IMHO:

DS or Realbotix are at the infancy of this thing. It's going to take over 10 years before we get satisfactory love androids. So, we're left with love dolls by default.
Amen, brother! :glou:
I only have dolls because sexbots are not yet available. Should THEY ever become cheap technology, dolls are toast.

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

jayjayecks wrote:https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... na-ds-doll

I came across this today.

Anyone else, even remotely excited?
CloudClimax has been promoting ExDoll (DS Doll) robotic doll for a few months now.

viewtopic.php?f=265&t=100526

And people are unanimously excited.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

NeedWaifu wrote:
Malicecrossrevolver wrote:Sure I'm all for it. I wait the day that robots and humans walk among each other as equals
You are not serious? haha.. oh, you are? let me laugh even harder.. HAHAHAHA..

In all reality, women are as "equal" to men yet they scream that women are oppresed, while men get destrotyed in courts, kicked out of jobs because company is forced to hire woman instead, and are harrased on daily basis. Not to mention blackmailing..

If robots became "equals" then man will become 3rd class citizen, 1st woman, 2nd robots, 3rd males..
Agreed! Once our dolls become AI robots and can think for themselves the party will be over. We'll need to consider their wants and feelings. I have no desire to be abusive, and I treat my doll with dignity and respect, but it is still wholly on my terms and that's how I want it. Now a doll that has reflexive movements and can moan is one thing, but tech always wants to push it further until one day we'll become obsolete.

INFORMATIONS