betterlovedoll.com

WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Post by nukeno »

Nele, the doll in my avatar-picture, is 2 years 6 months and 2 days old.
But she is very mature and tall for her age - unlike me. ;)

Sorry, I just have a foible for man-made rules, morals, categories, details and puns. :twisted:

So in the end this means:
If something already exists on TDF for a "long" time (couple of months at least), it's not only mod and admin approved by then,
but also by a broad audience of mostly (prude) anglo-americans, so it is basically bulletproof and should be defendable in a court of law?
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

ExMachina
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ExMachina »

"There is science behind the subject and the authorities will likely be using experts to back them up on their decisions should there be a dispute."

"Science." This is some weird science. Not exactly sure how one obtains the magical expertise to determine the age of a doll's face, let alone establishes actual laws on the basis on said "science" that can result in someone's loss of freedom, livelihood, and reputation.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Nescio50 wrote:We like to answer questions if something about our policy is not clear. We don't want a political discussion.
In that case, as TDF policy seems to be etched in stone as it were, this thread should have been locked to further discussion. State TDF policy and leave it at that. Once you open the can of worms though.... :whistle:

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Just wanted to thank the tdf moderators for giving members the chance to ask questions and get clarification on this issue - and for your patience in doing so - rather than just posting an edict and leaving it at that as you could have. That said, I won't take up any more bandwidth.

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

wow, still going? imo this thread should probably be closed and changed to a locked thread where only mods can update w/ relevant news, since you never know who's gonna pop in and say some dumb shit.

in America, you always have to assume the risk that the police are lurking nearby... applies to our internet too..

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

TDF_Management wrote:In depth discussion on age estimation:
If you wish to discuss this topic please keep it orderly. We do not want any member disputes as to how old any specific doll looks. Any links to sites that would be helpful in evaluating representative ages would be welcome and TDF Management is happy to answer any questions if qualified to do so.
From now on all posts in this thread that are off-topic will be removed without notice.

As said, we like to answer questions if something about our policy is not clear. Discussion on age estimation is considered on-topic.

We don't want to discuss opinions about the law in Canada or in your country. We don't allow a political discussion.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Elwood once said “civilisation is the appreciation of values gained by an accumulation of experience” and those values are continually being queried and challenged by each generation. We all know how those values have shifted back and forth over the last half a dozen decades and, whilst we all realise the subject is ‘subjective’, there is an understanding here I’m sure about what constitutes unacceptable! However, I can also understand why this is a subject that is difficult to draw a straight line across!

The basic instinct for all life, including humans, is to procreate! That means when sexual maturity is reached the sexes become attracted to each other. This makes the age ‘boundary’ very difficult to ascertain. In my experience, I have seen thirty year old ‘women’ look like young girls and sixteen year olds look like mature women! Years ago now after my first marriage broke down, I once chatted up a girl at a dance party and we had a kiss and cuddle! We were both shocked to find out our age differences as she was 16 and I was 27 (I did say it was years ago!) and she just said she couldn’t take me home to meet her parents!

What we all have to accept here is that boundary of 18 has been set even if the age of consent is lower in some Countries and the age of sexual maturity/puberty could be getting lower.

What we are all really discussing here is how old does your doll look!

It is true that the Asian market doesn’t seem to have a problem with this and ‘idolising’ young girls also seems part of some cultures there. They possibly wonder what all the fuss is about sometimes ‘in the west’! Now, there are many ‘approved’ Asian manufacturers here on TDF that produce the ‘questionable’ dolls that I think management could be putting pressure on to ensure they don’t cross the line but also produce more mature looking heads!

I must say though, when I was a teenager I could tell if someone was older or younger by a year or so pretty easily! As I have got older I have found I could be out by ten years or more sometimes so trying to ascertain a specific age of 18 is almost impossible in real life for me!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

I also agree on TDF's position on this matter. I have read articles where people bash sites like TDF for the nature of its content, and allowing the younger images on here certainly wouldn't help.

I can remember one of the first times when I saw a younger doll on a website, and I got concerned that perhaps it was illegal to be looking at those images. To be honest, tiny, flat chested young dolls should not even be sold at all and the frequency that these younger dolls are being showcased is sickening.

What is this world coming to?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Kevin21108 wrote:I also agree on TDF's position on this matter. I have read articles where people bash sites like TDF for the nature of its content, and allowing the younger images on here certainly wouldn't help.

I can remember one of the first times when I saw a younger doll on a website, and I got concerned that perhaps it was illegal to be looking at those images. To be honest, tiny, flat chested young dolls should not even be sold at all and the frequency that these younger dolls are being showcased is sickening.

What is this world coming to?
However, they are not being showcased here on this site, and, that is the point.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anon1313
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anon1313 »

As much as I hate the idea of shaming people for their fantasies, we have to protect the community first.

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neutrino »

How do you judge the age of a doll that has no head? Definitely a question that would be raised at customs if they encounter such a doll. If it is 4'10 (minus whatever the height the head would have been), narrow hips, but has breasts, does that count as adult? What is the minimum height to be considered adult? What is the minimum hip size and breast size?

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Taffer was so kind to show us this charts
over on https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=90371

Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Hello...
I am wondering how 100cm doll pictures got on TDF? I thought that small, young looking doll pictures are strictly forbidden. My 125cm doll with large breast was not approved because the doll appeared young?

2nd question: Can a smaller doll be sold on TDF with pictures, although the size of the head is small? If not, then how is the 100cm doll on sale now being approved? I want to know in case I decide to sell my 125cm.

Thanks... No offense. Just a legit concern..

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Kevin, I am sure if you read this topic, you will get your answer.

Skimming is never effective in getting the correct answer and often raises the same questions.

It is not the scale of the dolls height, hence we do not ban dolls purely based on height, it is the representation of the doll in the image, and yes, plenty of the 100s have been moderated, but plenty that met the requirement did not, and we are not going to go back 3 years and remove all images prior to the policy update.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

neutrino wrote:How do you judge the age of a doll that has no head? Definitely a question that would be raised at customs if they encounter such a doll. If it is 4'10 (minus whatever the height the head would have been), narrow hips, but has breasts, does that count as adult? What is the minimum height to be considered adult? What is the minimum hip size and breast size?
Like Anung said, we don't rule on height, downsized dolls representing an adult are allowed on TDF.

In regards to the body adult features should show: thighs, hips, waist, breasts, head. Body ratios are really different for children versus adults. Therefore it's not necessary for all dolls to have huge breasts, cup A (more than flat-chested) will do if thighs-hips-waist show adult, and of course the body/head-ratio. But if thighs are very thin, hips don't show and the waist is in a straight line, then this doll is clearly representing an under-age person.
Note, a doll having an adult-like body but a child-like head is disallowed (young looking face -see sketches earlier in this thread, and/or child-like body/head-ratrio).

Some considerations for down-sized dolls:
-if a downsized doll is put next to a full-size doll, the downsized doll may easily be regarded to be a child.
-it may be hard to find adult-looking clothes for a down-sized doll, but child clothing will probably cause the doll to look like a child.

INFORMATIONS