Seam on H.R.

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Seam on H.R.

Post by Colonel Angus »

Hitdoll wrote:
Maviarab wrote:Or just charge an extra 250-500 for someones labor to trim and remove them properly. It can be done, it is just extremely time intensive with extreme care required.

DS don't seem to have this issue (anywhere near as much as some silicone dolls).
And the risk having this doll ruined.

Just imagine the seam is totally removed, there is still some white scar differing from the flat skin around. I mean the track is in our mind whatever manufacturers do because it is always the most concentration. Is it?

Kevin
Does the skin color not go throughout the silicone,or is it just on the surface? Not talking about the HR, but the skin,i.e. tan, light tan,etc. If it does go throughout then there will be no white "scar". Then pay someone with a steady hand, and delicate touch, to use a very sharp and small implement (razor) to remove the seam as well as possible. Possibly even sanding with a super fine grit, in some areas, idk? Then, once that is done, apply the HR afterward.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

The scar is not caused by difference of the colour body between in and out but the track due to cutting.
We will have a try. I did some research last night and found a video showing how some manufacturers removing seam. It looks good.
Thanks for your sharing.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Hitdoll wrote:The scar is not caused by difference of the colour body between in and out but the track due to cutting.
We will have a try. I did some research last night and found a video showing how some manufacturers removing seam. It looks good.
Thanks for your sharing.

Kevin
I think it's awesome that not only are you guys trying to improve, but opening it up for discussion with us here. That's some quality customer service and communication, right there!

INFORMATIONS