Seam on H.R.

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Seam on H.R.

Post by ILDoll »

Hi all
Yesterday some of us were talking about the seam on H.R.. The link is here.
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=118108&p=1560255#p1560255
forty wrote:
manfredixon wrote:
abbadon31 wrote:If this is HR when the seams should be seamless, Can't be HR with seam lines present. Thant just threws the whole look off
I absolutely agree with this! It's a solid deal breaker for sure. Apart from that she looks amazing. Such a shame.
I want add a little to this. I haven't seen any silicone doll got this line removed completely. I am attaching the photo of two dolls' forearm using different solutions (in my opinion the best two dolls):
The attachment seam.png is no longer available
Top is the IL doll, leaving some seam line with texture on it. (solution one in kevin's post)
the bottom is GL, with seam line mostly trimmed, but no texture in the area (solution two in kevin's post)
Either way, you will see a line there.
Forty's attachment.
seam, Il vs GT.png
seam, Il vs GT.png (538.11 KiB) Viewed 3422 times
And the explanation from me.
Hitdoll wrote: There are three choices about the silicone with H.R..
1. Do H.R. work normally, like this 162. As the seam stands a bit upper, more pigment attaches on it and makes it more noticeable.
2. Do H.R. work normally. After finished, clean up the extra pigment on it. In this way, the seam is still or even more noticeable as it shows the original skin tone without H.R., differing from the whole body.
3. Weaken the H.R. work near the seam. If so, the area along the seam is a bit different from other parts of the body.
As I mentioned, if you care the seam a lot, the best choice for you is TPE, on which most seam can be disposed.

Best regards,
Kevin
My purpose posting this is to let you know that you may select among these three choices as your customization. The first one is standard, as it is the best way in our consideration.
Again, if you really mind the seam, just pick up H.R. with TPE.

Best regards,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

harbinge

Re: Seam on H.R.

Post by harbinge »

Once again ILDoll shows transparency and customer-focus in a way that I have seen no other doll manufacturer come close. Not a customer yet -- but will be soon!

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

harbinge wrote:Once again ILDoll shows transparency and customer-focus in a way that I have seen no other doll manufacturer come close. Not a customer yet -- but will be soon!
Glad you appreciat it. I must show this to boss, though it is my own duty. Maybe I will get some bonus. :haha4:

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Same i've been eyeing on IL dolls for a while and they look amazing!
Looking to buy the new body at some point :)

abbadon31

Post by abbadon31 »

Seams are seams was not knocking the amazing look of HR doll, but if I'm going to spend extra money for something I want it to be as perfect as it can be. In the post were my context was from the seam lines were more apparent then the images posted here. In the movies there are stunt version and hero version. Its like buying 24 to 70 lens for canon I tested 5 lens all the same at the store and bought the one that was best over the other 4. Just because they came from the same place and they are sold in the same batch don't make them all equal.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

And I think TPE with H.R. would be that one of yours.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This looks particularly good

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

abbadon31 wrote:In the post were my context was from the seam lines were more apparent then the images posted here.
I also noticed this. Not sure if it was a difference in how the photos were taken or if it was like this in reality, but the seams on Scooby's 162 looked darker than the seams on forty's 160.

Was thinking maybe the person that worked on forty's just did a better job cleaning up the seams before the HR was applied.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Not really. One factor is that forty's is normal while Scoob's is tan. I wonder if you find this. And it is well known that skin tone also effects the seam visibly.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

There are a few things to make the difference
1. the seam line on main body, especially around neck stands out more than arms and legs. I took the photo near the shoulder, as it's the most visible seam line on arm, but not as big as the one around neck.
2. photo shooting make a huge difference. color in the photo is never the same as their real color. It takes a lot of pain to change background/foreground color to make the doll to look like her real color in the photo. This would cause seam line stand out in some photo but not in others.
3. The seam line looked a lot stronger right out of the box (On Photo). Before powdering, the lighting causes the color of the seam line to stand out much more.

I'll try to take more photo of the lines when I have a chance, but this is not easy, to try to make seam line look like how they are to the eyes. Need get the color right, also not too far not too close.

At the end, I guess it depends on which area you care the most . GT for example, they make the arm separately, so they can place the seam line on the back of the arm (as you can see in the photo on first post). Looks good if you look at her from the front, but you will see a big long white line if you put her on doggie.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Once again ILDoll shows transparency and customer-focus in a way that I have seen no other doll manufacturer come close. Not a customer yet -- but will be soon!
This is why they will be just fine
People like brutally honesty

Best,
Jeff

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

A lie lasts until you get the product. No matter what fantastic photos show, bad experience shared by owners blocks more purchasing. My purpose is always showing what it is, whether it is good or bad. This is my faith, in both business and life.

Forty is telling the truth. There are too many factors effecting the photos. Fortunately. I was a photographer, knowing more about how to show the origin. And that's why I asked boss to set some dolls as samples in the office.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

abbadon31

Post by abbadon31 »

I'm sorry people don't like my opinion, but again its my opinion don't mean it has to match yours. Not sure why you had to make a new post to just because you didn't like mine. ;)

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

I posted it in anither thread because I think it worths a new one to be clarified. Sorry if this upsets you.
What you said about the seam is true. But everyone has his own view. There must be someone agree with you but they just don't comment.
In fact from emails to me quite a few people mention about it. Also I will tell the truth under any circomtances.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

abbadon31

Post by abbadon31 »

Again I'm not upset about anything, Not sure why you always think that. Its just an opinion don't make it right or wrong.

INFORMATIONS