ILDoll 162cm - From Unboxing to Full Review

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: ILDoll 162cm - From Unboxing to Full Review

Post by JB75 »

Hey Scoob,

Do you mind keeping us posted if you notice any oil residue on clothes at all or when handling the doll? Although there doesn't seem to be much at all coming from Hitdolls so far according to you and Forty, which is great!

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Sorry if offending. Just discussing and nothing else.
There are too many issues effecting the seam line. Besides itself, darker skin tone makes it more obvious. And as I mentioned, Sean line at movable parts is hard to deal with.
It is not quite perfect with such seamlines, but not so bad as you say.
Would you mind showing yours comparing to ours? And Scoob, would you mind taking another photo showing the seam line at the same place? Or just telling us your opinion by words.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Repair, Style, New Issue, Playtime, and Some Comments

Repair

I made the repair to the dent using the suggested method of injecting air into the area. The syringes that I ordered had the right size needle but were still too small for pushing a decent amount of air. I ended up modifying the cleaning syringe that was included in the accessories by attaching the smaller syringe to it with poster tack. All in all it seems successful for now.

Modified Syringe

Before

After

Style

After the repair I finally got around to giving her a bath and powdering. I'll include some shots of that process and the look I gave her afterwards.

Wet Booty

Wet Booby

No Powder Left, Powdered Right

Trying on and ripping the included nightie

Pierced

My very own Insta-Thot

New Issue

As I was cleaning her up, I noticed that the area on the back of the knees is peeling. I think this is the H.R. layer peeling away. I sent pictures to Kevin so he could let me know how to handle it.

Playtime

I make the comments below as a man of average endowment.
  • Oral: This didn't really feel that good, mainly because the teeth aren't as soft as they should be. On the plus side, the bulging effect wasn't too bad.
  • Anal: It's textured but didn't really feel that stimulating to me. I probably won't use it again.
  • Vaginal: It helps to keep her legs close together for better feeling. It's also textured and while it doesn't feel amazing per se, I think there is maybe some kind of suction effect or something going on that makes orgasm pretty intense.
Comments
  • Still no oil leaks. She was fairly slick before the bath and powder but now feels normal. The skin texture isn't as prominent now
  • I got the tight joints. They hold well but make you work harder during setup.
  • A possibility to fixing the stretched vag might be to make it more of a cavity at first, like for an insert, and then fixing a better sculpted piece in after the body molding. I got the idea from someone who made an "innie" for their DS doll to hide the gaps from the insert.
  • I think the issue with the seam line is that they do the H.R. effect without smoothing out the seam first. So now the coloring builds up on the edge of the seam. I realize that it probably takes a lot of time to meticulously remove the seams but maybe they could make it a premium option. H.R. is still a game changer; the dolls look so much more alive.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Hi Scoob

Sincere apology for this issue. Indeed it is caused by our mistake. In fact we found it when it was done and dealed with it. But seems that it doesn't work well. But please note that it is an individule case.
I will send you the solution about this later by email. Boss and worker are confident to fix it.
Btw the material for it takes some time to reach you. We will send asap.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Nice to see you got the breast fixed. You did a great job there.

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

The HR looks great. It really does make the doll look alive. I like your style you've created! Looks real good!

Cheers Scoob

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

GZ on fixing the breast! I never knew this before.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

She looks great, glad you got her boob sorted out. This happened to my WM doll when she first arrived, but overtime it fixed itself thankfully.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

All things considered I think shes lovely. Glad you got the indention out! looks good! (I like the nip piercings!!)

So i'm not trying to highjack the thread and this is just my opinion here on the groin area.. Ive noticed on my WM168E and my WM162B the groins are designed similar to the Hitdolls. The sides of the vagina area just flow right into the area where the legs open and close.(Groin meets inner thigh.) So when the legs spread the vagina on my 168 and 162 have the same wide hole affect/high stress appearance..

But.. on my Taylor doll they made the groin area kind of its own area by having it slightly elevated away from that area where the legs open and close so the vagina doesn't get pulled open as much when legs are spread open.I think also it is a good way to minimize the stress on both the vagina opening as well as the area where the legs spread (sides of groin area meeting the thigh).

So some pics...not for bashing or causing problems.. but to help explain..
162 Hitdoll Groin Area.jpg
So we can see the area is under stress when legs are wide spread. My WM168E/162B both have similar designs. It allows for realism for photos but during playtime or legs open photos it becomes an issue.

My Taylor Dolls "raised groin cavity area":
1am Taylor Groin Area A.jpg
1am Taylor Groin Area B.jpg
1am Taylor Groin Area C.jpg
Strain/stress becomes localized to the area around the vagina entry point "hill/mound"
1am Taylor Groin Area D.jpg
Edit: something like this.
Hills and Valleys.jpg

Just thought i would throw that out there for the sake of bettering stuffs!
:glou:

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Hi Zippy, shortages must be admitted. Glad to have your advice.
Boss always says improvements of doll are difficult to consider but much easier to achieve when any idea occurs. So I always ask for suggestions from you and tell him since he can hardly read English.
I will tell him about later.
Thanks again Zippy. You are always welcome.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Hey no problem! :) Glad to be of some kind of help. :)

harbinge

Post by harbinge »

Hitdoll wrote:Boss told it was caused by something heavy lying on the box for long. He is convenient that it will be fixed with the method he told. It is an accident, not quality crisis.

Kevin
How refreshing it is to see such close and frequent communication! Long live ILDoll.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

harbinge wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:Boss told it was caused by something heavy lying on the box for long. He is convenient that it will be fixed with the method he told. It is an accident, not quality crisis.

Kevin
How refreshing it is to see such close and frequent communication! Long live ILDoll.
New staff has come and the communication will be more and more frequent from now on. Still he needs some time to learn more about dolls. I will show you about him later.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

abbadon31 wrote:If this is HR when the seams should be seamless, Can't be HR with seam lines present. Thant just threws the whole look off
I absolutely agree with this! It's a solid deal breaker for sure. Apart from that she looks amazing. Such a shame.
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

manfredixon wrote:
abbadon31 wrote:If this is HR when the seams should be seamless, Can't be HR with seam lines present. Thant just threws the whole look off
I absolutely agree with this! It's a solid deal breaker for sure. Apart from that she looks amazing. Such a shame.
There are three choices about the silicone with H.R..
1. Do H.R. work normally, like this 162. As the seam stands a bit upper, more pigment attaches on it and makes it more noticeable.
2. Do H.R. work normally. After finished, clean up the extra pigment on it. In this way, the seam is still or even more noticeable as it shows the original skin tone without H.R., differing from the whole body.
3. Weaken the H.R. work near the seam. If so, the area along the seam is a bit different from other parts of the body.
As I mentioned, if you care the seam a lot, the best choice for you is TPE, on which most seam can be disposed.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

INFORMATIONS