ILDoll 162cm - From Unboxing to Full Review

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Scoob

ILDoll 162cm - From Unboxing to Full Review

Post by Scoob »

Order Specs and Process
I'm in the US, all of my conversions are done via calculator and rounded

From Order to Delivery: 34 Calendar Days

Price: $3000 + $125 Paypal Fee. Total $3125

Order Method: Email with sales rep. (Kevin)

Shipping Method: FedEx

Box Specs: 147cm x 43cm x 30 cm (58in x 17in x 12in), 38.4kg (85lbs)

Order Options: H.R., Standing Feet, Shrugging Shoulders, Punched Eyebrows, Gel Breasts, Green Eyes, Custom Wig, Regular Nails, Custom Makeup, Custom Tattoo, Tan Skin

Height as Listed: 162cm (64in)

Height as Measured: 158cm (62in) With head and standing

Weight as Listed: 32kg (71lbs)

Weight as Measured:34kg (74lbs) With head

Weight of Head as Measured: 2kg (5lbs)
Unboxing Pictures and Comments
Doll was wiped down with alcohol for pictures. No powder.

Packing was well done and there was no damage to the box.

The form fitting foam sticks to the box and plastic wrap. Be careful when removing it.

In all her glory.

Face closeup.

Tattoo. Really outstanding work.

Boob. I'll come back to the dent later.

Happy Place.

Booty. Edited for my privacy, not hers.

Booty closeup.

Back.

Foot.

Hand. Really good detail here.

Punched Eyebrows.

Accessories.

It's Not All Sunshine and Rainbows

So I did have a few issues when she arrived. The main one being the large dent over her left breast. I spoke to Kevin about it and he said it can be fixed by using a syringe to inject some air into the area. Unfortunately, I was only able to source some diabetic syringes locally and those weren't effective. I found some larger ones on Amazon and ordered them but they won't arrive for another couple of days. I spent about $14 altogether on syringes. Hopefully it's an easy fix because it looks pretty bad:

I also had a problem with one of her eyelashes coming loose. Not too big of a deal but I did want to mention it. The other issue was that her teeth came loose as I was doing the initial cleaning. She only has an upper set that is apparently glued in and not part of the head mold. I asked Kevin what method would be best to reattach them and he said to use 411 glue. This seems to be a special version of Loctite and was another $25 because I couldn't get it locally and didn't want to wait for an overseas shipment.

I also asked for the some scrap H.R. silicone so I can test things since it's new. They only gave me regular scrap silicone. So any testing I need to do will be done on her foot.

Impressions
  • First off, the sculpt is very good. She looks and feels fairly athletic without being manish.
  • I've owned a few different dolls and their blend of silicone feels very unique. It's not hard but it's not soft either. I'll have to think of a better way to describe it.
  • It would be nice if they did a better job patching the holes on her back. They really detract from an otherwise awesome look.
  • The breasts and butt are fun to squeeze but do not jiggle.
  • The vulva looks decent. Better than I thought it would from pictures. Mechadoll is still king here until someone decides to do a full on "innie".
  • I hope they follow Sinodoll in the future and make standing feet without bolts.
  • The neck seam is pretty bad. They can also borrow from Sanhui here and do an AIO doll.
  • H.R. is really something special. You can see in this picture that the doll starts as totally untextured silicone and they apply the effect to only half of the head.

Closing Thoughts

These are my early thoughts. I'd like to update the post after more time with the doll. I also need to see how it goes with the dent. I was goign to wait to post until after I tried to fix it but I thought it would be better to involve the community the whole way. I personally think that I should be refunded the cost of the repair supplies either way but I haven't asked yet. So stay tuned for more information and pictures and feel free to ask any questions.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: ILDoll 162cm - From Unboxing to Full Review

Post by Aeron »

Thanks for the great pictures. These are probably the clearest and highest resolution pictures we've had to date.

It really demonstrates the texturing of the H.R. However, I can't help but think they exaggerated the texturing in some areas, like the breast and forehead. For example in this picture, the texture on the undamaged breast looks more like leather than skin to me:

Also, do you know what's going on with some of the oddly placed wrinkles?

(At full zoom, it's on either butt below the tailbone area)

(At full zoom, all around the vagina section)

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

The tattoo looks awesome. Is that makeup or actually designed to last (separately pigmented TPE)?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Kvn_dvr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kvn_dvr »

Thanks for the detailed review and photos Scoob.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Hi Scoob
Thank you for your real comments about her and glad you like her.
1. Sorry for the dent. Whatever reason causes this, we will help you to solve it. I will ask boss to refund you about the cost repairing her.
2. I will send you some pieces of H.R. material. Sorry for not understanding you well during the ordering progress.
3. H.R. work is able to be customized. Refering the photos from owners and us, you may find if it satisfies you or tell me the adjustment you want.
4. The hole on her back is to fix her in the mold during producing. Just the same as seamline, the trail of it is unable to be removed. This is one of the biggest shortage of silicone.
5. Seam line at movable parts are difficult to to be perfected.
6. Boss has changed his attitude about the standing feet without bolts and is now seeking a way in case of seperatied apart.
7. We do H.R. work all over the head except the top which is always covered by a wig.

Hi Setevoltas, I am not sure if I can understand you. Makeup and H.R. appearance and tattoo are fixed physically. Please let me know if you are still doubting.

Hi Aeron, the H.R. work is standardized. But still you may customize it. Just show me photos and distribe it. I have asked the H.R. workers about this. He said he is able to work it out refering some photos and instructions.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

I forgot the wrinkle, sorry.
8. The wrinkle is caused by the unnatural pose. It will return after lying the legs down. Real human has it. So we make her has it.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Great Review, and welcome to the IL club!
I'll add some measurements later as well.

On the back hole and seam line, I also agree it could use some improvement.
The "leather" look on some of the photo probably has more to do with color contrast of the photo.
Skin with less color is pretty much what leather is.

Did the boob get damaged from bad shipping, or is a defect from beginning? Do you see it recover a little when time pass by?
Mine has a flat right foot at box open (no arches). but after some hours, it became correct with arches.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

forty wrote:Great Review, and welcome to the IL club!
I'll add some measurements later as well.

On the back hole and seam line, I also agree it could use some improvement.
The "leather" look on some of the photo probably has more to do with color contrast of the photo.
Skin with less color is pretty much what leather is.

Did the boob get damaged from bad shipping, or is a defect from beginning? Do you see it recover a little when time pass by?
Mine has a flat right foot at box open (no arches). but after some hours, it became correct with arches.
Boss and I also agree that it is caused by bad shipping. It is still there after hours. Boss has told me how to deal with it and Scoob has known this. Let's wait how it looks after repaired.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Hello Kevin... my question is whether the tattoo will rub off with time similar to makeup, or whether it is truly permanent using a dye or some other process. Thanks!
Sete's Gatas

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

Any doggy style shots for anatomy placement Scoob? It's the money shot for me on a doll.

Any standing profile shots would be great too

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

She looks fantastic for the most part. Hopefully you will get that dent taken care of.

Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Aeron wrote:Thanks for the great pictures. These are probably the clearest and highest resolution pictures we've had to date.

It really demonstrates the texturing of the H.R. However, I can't help but think they exaggerated the texturing in some areas, like the breast and forehead. For example in this picture, the texture on the undamaged breast looks more like leather than skin to me:

Also, do you know what's going on with some of the oddly placed wrinkles?
I think they were from how she was in the box. They've mostly gone away now. The texture doesn't seem too over the top in person. I'll see if I can take a better picture.
setevoltas wrote:The tattoo looks awesome. Is that makeup or actually designed to last (separately pigmented TPE)?
Seems to be permanent but I haven't deliberately tried to rub any off. I imagine they use oil based paint and either a tattoo gun or airbrush and then seal it over.
Hitdoll wrote:Hi Scoob
Thank you for your real comments about her and glad you like her.
1. Sorry for the dent. Whatever reason causes this, we will help you to solve it. I will ask boss to refund you about the cost repairing her.
2. I will send you some pieces of H.R. material. Sorry for not understanding you well during the ordering progress.
Thanks Kevin. The syringe should be here tomorrow and then I will try it and let you know. I should have stressed in the original post that Kevin has been very helpful the whole way through. Thanks Kevin!
forty wrote:Great Review, and welcome to the IL club!

I had no damage to the box. Maybe because of the heat in the truck there was some kind of de-lamination?
JB75 wrote:Any doggy style shots for anatomy placement Scoob? It's the money shot for me on a doll.

Any standing profile shots would be great too
I definitely will add more pictures like that. It's one of my major complaints when doll shopping. Too many artistic pictures and not enough informative pictures.

Thank you to everyone that commented. Sorry if I missed any posts.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

setevoltas wrote:Hello Kevin... my question is whether the tattoo will rub off with time similar to makeup, or whether it is truly permanent using a dye or some other process. Thanks!
It is difficult to be rubbed off. But I won't say it is permanent. Nothing permanent, right?
Don't worry about its durability. If so, Scoob and forty will shout at me immediately. And I think words from them are more objective.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Boss told it was caused by something heavy lying on the box for long. He is convenient that it will be fixed with the method he told. It is an accident, not quality crisis.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Hitdoll wrote:
setevoltas wrote:Hello Kevin... my question is whether the tattoo will rub off with time similar to makeup, or whether it is truly permanent using a dye or some other process. Thanks!
It is difficult to be rubbed off. But I won't say it is permanent. Nothing permanent, right?
Don't worry about its durability. If so, Scoob and forty will shout at me immediately. And I think words from them are more objective.

Best regards,
Kevin
Thank you for the answer. Very beautiful work.
Sete's Gatas

INFORMATIONS