Articulated hands + hyper realism would look really good

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Articulated hands + hyper realism would look really good

Post by Hitdoll »

Aeron wrote:
Ztar073 wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:We know RZR a lot. They are the alfa in doll market. Please note that the durability of the figure bone is quite uncertain. You may ask someone who owns this to blent one of the figure ten times. It would take a great risk.

Kevin
I have had the rzrzn doll a year. The hands are not perfect, but they are much better then any hand made with wires. I would bet on the rzrzn/ gynoid finger surviving being bent 10 times in a row over bending any wire finger 10 times in a row.
Ztar brings up a good point. Hand wires also tend to eventually poke through the skin.

I'm guessing if the hands in the Gynoids have any durability issues, it might be when force is applied in a direction the finger is not meant to bend in (like when the hand gets caught in bed sheets). If that happens on a hand wire, the finger will just get bent in a strange direction, but you can just bend it back. On a fully articulated hand, that would probably damage the joints, just like how it would damage a real hand.
Not exactly. I mean when blending it toward the correct direction for some times and it will probably be damaged a little, which causes the joint loosened. It is kind of potential issue during normal use, not to be hurt on purpose.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

INFORMATIONS