TPE 162 with H.R. & H4 show-up

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: TPE 162 with H.R. & H4 show-up

Post by Hitdoll »

Hi Messager
I state again of any if my word misunderstood. HR work on TPE is even a little more durable than on silicone. Both of them last long enough for norma use.
The peeling about Scoob's case is an individual and is caused by us. I have admitted in his thread and have talked with Scoob about the solution and instructions for repairing. He understood well and accepted it.
On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with the rest of the body after having a bath. If there is a quality problem, it should occur all over the body instead of only one particular part on each leg. Does it make sense?
I fully understand what you are worrying, as a potential customer of H.R. line. If the beauty doesn't last, it is totally a failure in the market. If you are not convinced by words from me, just wait and see more H.R. cases in the near future. Time will tell everything and the product speaks for itself.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Thanks Kevin for your quick and open response.
I agree, Time will tell and I hope for the best.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

I want you to know that we are sincere and honest as a trustworthy manufacturer. Any liars won't stay here long.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

INFORMATIONS