145bb ILdoll/Hitdoll HR unboxing and review

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: 145bb ILdoll/Hitdoll HR unboxing and review

Post by Hitdoll »

I am curious why currently there are more than 7 thousand views of the video already. Any other access to it Jay?

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

7 thousand views??? Holy shit , are you serious?

sircraig90

Post by sircraig90 »

Jay1313 wrote:7 thousand views??? Holy shit , are you serious?
Yup, he's right. Maybe it was linked somewhere off-site?

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

No, haven’t linked on any other site, 7 thousand views is a great thing :D

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

I am fucking serious. Now is 7272!

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Hitdoll wrote:I am curious why currently there are more than 7 thousand views of the video already. Any other access to it Jay?

Kevin
When you look at a doll video on there, other doll videos will show up as recommendation. Most video there are one of the two kind:
1. Some vendor post, which is all PS'd to the extreme, so you can't get anything out of it
2. Some dude doing his doll, but there is no title showing what doll it is.

Jay's video of being real, and focusing on the doll is probably first of the kind. I am pretty sure anyone happens to be searching for doll video would stop by and have a peek.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

morgan_mr wrote:Thanks Jay1313!

I've been eagerly awaiting your unboxing and you did not disappoint!

I'm sure you all will enjoy your time together!

I wasn't sure how the HR treatment would affect the need for powdering. Does it?

Also,

Are you able to tell if she has a hinged neck bolt or a goose neck?
I finally get what you exactly want to know. It is a hinged neck, not a goose neck, according to boss.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Great work Jay, I can't imagine the amount of time put into creating this video, hence why I have done next to nothing video, wise. You will always have some critics on your doll, since you are making an informative video. Just don't take it personally, as you are providing a great service to TDF members, doll vendors and of course HitDoll/ILDoll. :thumbs_up:

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Thanks panther68 , it was VERY time consuming, with the recording , editing , the whole thing was a first for me , but also had a great time doing it, I wanted to give the community something that was actually informative enough that when the video was over, they feel as if ,” ok now I know what to expect, and I know what HR is about” , as I said in the video, I feel that the video reviews of dolls are done to quick, us in the community love our girls, it’s more then just a “fetish” as some will call it, many of us are emotionally connected to our girls, they hold places deep in our hearts, that’s why we dress them , spend countless hours photographing them, and spend thousands on the women themselves. Whether they are for emotional support, muses for art and photography, ways for couples to experiment and work on their relationships on an intimate level, or just to have intercourse with, they deserve better attention and representation. We all know that when shopping for one of the beautiful ladies, we all spend countless hours doing researching, looking for any bit of information we can get, here on TDF, or any place we can get any lil bit of info we can, and plenty of us place an order wishing we knew just a tad more about the women we choose, or if your that first time buyer, you spend the whole time wondering if you made the right choice in the brand you decided to go with, or if dolls are even something they can get into, so I wanted to give the community a video review that was as informative as possible, not just “look at her tits, her wig, and outfit” I wanted it to be a video that covered the questions & curiosities most of the community have when searching for answers. I’m glad to know that for most of you the video review has done just that. Thank you guys for the kind words.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

You have done great Jay. I think the rest is just to enjoy yourself.
I considered what you did was good for people who is interested in our H.R. dolls. However, seems that quite a few of them are NOT so grateful.
I mean you got Krystal bravely. Now it is the time for you to enjoy what she brings back in return.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Oh I plan 2 kevin, the holiday has had me not able to play with her, have had company over the last few days, but as soon as I have time I will have me play time :D As far as the video goes, I enjoyed making it. I believe for those who are interested in finding out the most information they can about HR, will find it helpful, and that’s what we are all here for, to share and communicate. :D

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Just in case of some offences. Any objective critics are okay for us.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Yeah, unfortunately some people can be mean , :lol: I seen on the bcd page some guy said he wanted to watch it , but didn’t want to listen to me!!! :lol: I thought that was funny :D

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Jay1313 wrote:Yeah, unfortunately some people can be mean , :lol: I seen on the bcd page some guy said he wanted to watch it , but didn’t want to listen to me!!! :lol: I thought that was funny :D
We call it network violence while who is always doing it is called keyborad men.
Oh, sorry for digressing from the topic. :whistle:

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Jay1313 wrote:Oh I plan 2 kevin, the holiday has had me not able to play with her, have had company over the last few days, but as soon as I have time I will have me play time :D As far as the video goes, I enjoyed making it. I believe for those who are interested in finding out the most information they can about HR, will find it helpful, and that’s what we are all here for, to share and communicate. :D
Once mine arrive home, I am going call sick for at least one week, and tell everyone not to visit me. :haha4:

INFORMATIONS