145bb ILdoll/Hitdoll HR unboxing and review

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
rdtopor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 145bb ILdoll/Hitdoll HR unboxing and review

Post by rdtopor »

Scoob wrote:Thanks for the fantastic review. Do you find that she had a lot of shine in person or is that more of an effect from the camera?
Looks like he doused it with mineral oil, dang

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

I didn’t douse her in mineral oil, sorry if that’s the impression you got.I simply recorded her out the box to clearly give you a representation of what to expect when you receive her , I did me best to give you guys a comprehensive representation of that, I’ve stated that once powdered the gleam you see is not an issue, just as in all dolls once powdered the stickiness and glare subside, I had nearly 3 hours of footage that I had to shave down to 22 minutes, sorry there are a few things left out or not touched on in the video, this was me first time ever doing video recording and editing , couple that with a packed house of company for the holiday, I wanted to make sure I came through for everyone that was waiting to see what the HR was all about, and I feel the video, although ruff, got the message across.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Hitdoll wrote:
Jay1313 wrote:Thanks for the tips forty, I’ll have to remember that for the next set of pics, I plan on getting some professional lamps and such , just have to pay the bills first :lol:
You may just rent them sometime when you need. I think there must be some agents for this in your city. Or turn to some photographers you know for help.

Kevin
No kevin. Making home photo and video is part of the hobby. No way to have someone else to do the photo. :lol:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Wow, fantastic job... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Thanks dollarhide, glad you enjoyed it, hope it was informative enough.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Jay1313 wrote:Thanks dollarhide, glad you enjoyed it, hope it was informative enough.
of course, with that long video, everything is informative and exposed enough for most to make a decision! Also thanks for adding that foot photo on the front, it is the best one I have seen. The skin texture, along with all the vein on the body is very clear in the video. I think the private part deserve an extra praise as well. Correct color and correct shape.

Last time I checked, the video already has over 100 review after less than 6 hours :glou:

MrEverything

Post by MrEverything »

looks great, i would like to see more detail put into the nipples myself from ILDoll, and not sure why there is so much wrinkle look around the pussy, but overall it looks good

Is the freckling on the skin very apparent? I dunno but it looks pretty well done, maybe just a bit too bold or strong?

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

No problem forty, definitely her private area deserves praise, very well done, great details, great placement, truly remarkable. I remembered that you really wanted to have a good look at her feet, so I made sure to cover in video and also made sure you had a close up picture of her foot as well, that was for you bud. :D mreverything, it’s very well done, it’s noticeable in a subtle way, not overpowering or bold at all, the reason might have seemed that way was cuz I was putting camera up close in order to show of skin texture and the details, and I wouldn’t really consider them freckles at all , but more like the lil blemishes and hair follicles that we all have on our bodies, so as you have her in front of you it’s noticeable but not in an overpowering way, the subtlety of the details really help to bring out the realism, the term HR really does fit this lineup from ILDOLL/HITDOLL. Truly pieces of art bud.

virgo44

Post by virgo44 »

Fantastic you need to be congratulated

:multi: :multi: :glou: :multi: :multi:
Latika WM 166C head 265

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Thanks virgo44, I appreciate it bud :D

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

forty wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:
Jay1313 wrote:Thanks for the tips forty, I’ll have to remember that for the next set of pics, I plan on getting some professional lamps and such , just have to pay the bills first :lol:
You may just rent them sometime when you need. I think there must be some agents for this in your city. Or turn to some photographers you know for help.

Kevin
No kevin. Making home photo and video is part of the hobby. No way to have someone else to do the photo. :lol:
Sorry forty, but what I exactly meant was that he may borrow the lights or tripod or other equipments for making photos himself.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

forty wrote: The items you received, it looks like there is
1. Some cleaner
2. that stick must be a warmer
3. Looks like there is a vibrator bullet, to be plugged into the anus?
4. There is also some powder, no idea what's that for.
Hi forty, what you assumed is almost correct.
1. An injection without a needle is for cleaning.
2. The stick is for heating the vagina or annus.
3. The vibrator is kind of sex toy.
4. Powder is for powdering... :lol:

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Oh, we must not forget the lube!!! We all know forty has stock piles of that shit with all the girls he has :lol: :D also I want to thank kevin for all his outstanding help and service, especially for making sure our girl got home safe, thanks bud :D

sircraig90

Post by sircraig90 »

Thanks for the in depth review, Jay. The amount of detail they put into your girl is amazing!

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Jay1313 wrote:Oh, we must not forget the lube!!! We all know forty has stock piles of that shit with all the girls he has :lol: :D also I want to thank kevin for all his outstanding help and service, especially for making sure our girl got home safe, thanks bud :D
Jay, you are too polite to be my friend. Just come to me with something like "shit" and "damn" which comfort me more. Okay. We are all rude men, aren't we? :haha4:
We are glad you like her. Your appreciation encourages us a lot.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

INFORMATIONS