Softness Shouldn't Be a Doubt of Our Silicone.

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Softness Shouldn't Be a Doubt of Our Silicone.

Post by forty »

Hitdoll wrote:
forty wrote:
jiggle.gif
A 34D demonstration
I am doubting how a real women has this pair of boobs. forty, you are experienced. How do you think?

Kevin
Her boob used to be B cup, and 2 years later became D cup, and caused a big debate on the fan base, on surgery or no surgery. Women with that kind of boob are usually much fatter. If you give up thin waist and flat tummy, then it's possible.
One other option is become fat enough, then remove fat in waist and dummy through surgery.

Keep in mind, she was using some solid bra to hold up. That kind of boob won't hold up on their own, will sag down for sure. they would also become quite flat when laying down, if natural.

This is more of what happens in the celebrity world. A lot of magazines are assholes, they want women to have lots of fat on their boobs/buttocks , but no fat anywhere else.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

learned. I think I should find a girl building her up in this way as my wife.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Hitdoll wrote:learned. I think I should find a girl building her up in this way as my wife.

Kevin
Not going to happen. Most likely she will build you up.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

According to your experience as well!!? Interesting.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

harbinge

Post by harbinge »

Hitdoll wrote:
Scrublord wrote:It is far easier fo find one suitable than one perfect. So does buying a doll, so does looking for wife. Do you agree?
Kevin you should start a philosophy podcast.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

harbinge wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:
Scrublord wrote:It is far easier fo find one suitable than one perfect. So does buying a doll, so does looking for wife. Do you agree?
Kevin you should start a philosophy podcast.
In fact I have been really interested in philosophy. But in China, this major is not for any job directly. So I gave up in order to earn my own living. I know in most western countries, it is a high quality major requiring far more than other subjects. I wonder if I have a chance studying this major in foreign countries.
Okay, let's back to the dolls. Seems that you have gone through all my posts, with which I tried to tell ours is still not perfect. But there must be something touching you.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

harbinge

Post by harbinge »

Hitdoll wrote:Seems that you have gone through all my posts, with which I tried to tell ours is still not perfect. But there must be something touching you.
A couple of years ago I considered ordering 151cm/A39 Z-Onedoll but ended up ordering a Ruby13 instead. I am very happy with the Ruby13 -- in particular the loose/floppy "skeleton" made of bungee cords and PVC pipe (not metal tubes and bolts) is superior for sex. Because personally I have no interest in posing or photography; I just want masturbation to be real exercise and muscular training for real sex :)

But the Ruby13 company has failed and the silicone is so soft that it has torn many times, so I am always on the lookout for a replacement for after my current doll fails. I had mostly been looking at Piper Doll but TPE seems like a hassle. WM's new 171cm/H-Cup body is also nearly perfect aesthetic to me.

Anyway I did not know about the company split or that ILDoll/Hitdoll existed until today. I was reading up on your post history and am very, very impressed with the quality of the work being done by your company. I am someone who takes Quality and attention-to-detail very seriously in life -- that probably comes with the philosophy interest :) And I like to support companies that do A Good Job.

I am excited to see your continued progress; especially more comprehensive and consistent photos. What has been posted so far is excellent, but asking customers to email you for photos is an additional impediment to business that you should eliminate as quickly as you can.

By the way -- if I ordered a doll from you, could you still make the A39 head?

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

harbinge wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:Seems that you have gone through all my posts, with which I tried to tell ours is still not perfect. But there must be something touching you.
A couple of years ago I considered ordering 151cm/A39 Z-Onedoll but ended up ordering a Ruby13 instead. I am very happy with the Ruby13 -- in particular the loose/floppy "skeleton" made of bungee cords and PVC pipe (not metal tubes and bolts) is superior for sex. Because personally I have no interest in posing or photography; I just want masturbation to be real exercise and muscular training for real sex :)

But the Ruby13 company has failed and the silicone is so soft that it has torn many times, so I am always on the lookout for a replacement for after my current doll fails. I had mostly been looking at Piper Doll but TPE seems like a hassle. WM's new 171cm/H-Cup body is also nearly perfect aesthetic to me.

Anyway I did not know about the company split or that ILDoll/Hitdoll existed until today. I was reading up on your post history and am very, very impressed with the quality of the work being done by your company. I am someone who takes Quality and attention-to-detail very seriously in life -- that probably comes with the philosophy interest :) And I like to support companies that do A Good Job.

I am excited to see your continued progress; especially more comprehensive and consistent photos. What has been posted so far is excellent, but asking customers to email you for photos is an additional impediment to business that you should eliminate as quickly as you can.

By the way -- if I ordered a doll from you, could you still make the A39 head?
Hi harbinge
Thank you for your appreciation and advise. With the poor website then, I had to do so in case of losing any attention from you. But now it is better. So I don't have to do so.
Unfortunately, A39 is gone with Z-one. The previous 151, now called 145bb, is still available. However, it is the only size in our silicone line without weight reduction. Please note this.
I would like you to keep an eye on us until you find what interests you most. 4 new heads, and 3 upgraded.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

harbinge

Post by harbinge »

With the poor website then, I had to do so in case of losing any attention from you. But now it is better. So I don't have to do so.
Thanks for the quick reply Kevin :) I'm sorry to say the website is still pretty hard to use. The pictures are cropped very close, lots of pictures are broken or missing (check out the customization options in the order page, many broken). It is very important to have photos that show a full-body view of each body type. A comparison image (with all the bodies lined up) would be great too.

I'd also love to see a realistic photo of your skin tones -- i.e. of actual dolls.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

We are working at a dark skin tone which is customized but not a standard one. Also a white skin TPE with H.R. is in progress, which is owned by a member here but I didn't see him in any comments. Hope he will open a thread about his 170 H.R. TPE.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

wow, cool. I have always wanted to see the 170 body.

INFORMATIONS