Softness Shouldn't Be a Doubt of Our Silicone.

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Softness Shouldn't Be a Doubt of Our Silicone.

Post by Hitdoll »

The point is that it is still out of their expectation even though we have clarified clearly about it.
However, there is one feasible way in my opinion. Anyone who wants a insert vagina may order it as a super soft one. And then buy several extra to be replaced with. So he can enjoy super soft vagina without the concern about easy tears. I think it works.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

That makes sense, not a bad idea kevin.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

A bit off-brand, but.., I’ve got two custom and three vintage Aiko silicone dolls. Silicone is great! Soft and no smell. Got one bjd doll who is me... she’s so sad she is me. But I digress. And a Teddy Babe.
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Henry869 wrote:A bit off-brand, but.., I’ve got two custom and three vintage Aiko silicone dolls. Silicone is great! Soft and no smell. Got one Aiko bjd doll who is me... she’s so sad, Lena, she is me. But I digress. And a Teddy Babe.
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

I’m glad to hear that your ladies are holding up and making you happy, well except the sad one, hope she feels better :D

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Henry869 wrote:A bit off-brand, but.., I’ve got two custom and three vintage Aiko silicone dolls. Silicone is great! Soft and no smell. Got one bjd doll who is me... she’s so sad she is me. But I digress. And a Teddy Babe.
Never mind. As long as Jay don't mind it.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Hey we all hold our ladies dear in our heart, and bye the looks of it he just wanted to share his love for them and attest to the quality of silicone itself from his own experience, thanks for the input henry869 :D

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

In robotics, they place 1cm thick silicone, then a very thin layer of urethane on top of silicone to make human like feel. Then I don't think we can afford it, plus more health concerns. :mrgreen:

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Hitdoll wrote:
Aeron wrote:
Have you guys considered adding gel implants like Sanhui? It helps a lot to have different parts of the body have different softness. Arms are firmer while breasts, stomach, and butt are much softer.
In fact we provide super soft silicone as a hidden option and have sold several of it. All buyers has been reminded repeatedly that it would be very easily damaged. They knew clearly about it before the payment. That means we have the softness you need while you do not want to take the high risk of damages. Or in or ther words, the durability beats the softness. Do you agree?
I don't want to share the videos about it. Contact me if interested.

Kevin
Is that super soft silicon for the whole body or only certain areas?

If it's for the whole body, then that's different from what I was suggesting.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Aeron wrote: Is that super soft silicon for the whole body or only certain areas?

If it's for the whole body, then that's different from what I was suggesting.
Yes, it is for whole body.
As I mentioned, we are not going to compete with other manufacturers at all aspects. We just do what concerns most people under our consideration, such as H.R. and weight reduction of silicone.
Hope you will like them.
Thank you.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Kevin,
I am pretty sure people will want to see JIGGLE videos of the dolls tushie and breasts when she is shaked a little bit.
If you like, email me at yourdollusa@gmail.com and we can go into further detail.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Kevin,
I am pretty sure people will want to see JIGGLE videos of the dolls tushie and breasts when she is shaked a little bit.
If you like, email me at yourdollusa@gmail.com and we can go into further detail.
V/r
Jeff
Thanks Jeff. I will go over it within a day.
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

jiggle.gif
jiggle.gif (835.79 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
A 34D demonstration

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Well, those are a sight to behold aren’t they? Great way to paint that picture forty :D

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

forty wrote:
jiggle.gif
A 34D demonstration
I am doubting how a real women has this pair of boobs. forty, you are experienced. How do you think?

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

INFORMATIONS