The statement about hyper realistic

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: The statement about hyper realistic

Post by Hitdoll »

Popcorn212 wrote:Was planning to make my next purchase a Sanhui because I want to move from TPE to silicone but this line has really caught my attention on the HR skin tone. Like everyone else asking, Could definitely use some factory stock photos of the HR. I want to see what one of these looks like right before it get's shipped to it's customer showing off the detailed body in various poses.
Hi Pop. Words from me are not convinced enough. I want you to wait updates from Jay, who ordered in April 19th and has a thread on it, to learn more objective information. All photos of H.R. have been post in our section. Besides, I will send some photos from national customers once they get the dolls.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Jay1313 wrote:I ordered a 145bb silicone H.R. from hitdoll , takes a month from order to delivery, I’ve started a thread to go over every aspect of the experience, once delivered I’ll be posting video of unboxing and in depth overview of the doll herself, along with photos and general opinions, we are a little over a week in from the date I ordered her , so keep an eye on that thread , any information I receive I’ll be sharing with the community.
Hi Jay. It is quite confused if you are employed to make this order. Haha. We are glad that Jay shares his experience on the H.R. doll he ordered instead of having fun along. Thanks Jay, you choose us bravely and it will pay off with more than you expect.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

No problem kevin, I have faith in you guys, I know that hitdoll will do an exceptional job , can’t wait to see her :D

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Hitdoll wrote:
DoctorDuke wrote:Look forward to your continued good work. The Hyper-Realism models are very beautiful. I am eager to see the next set of photos - do you have models also with A B or C size breast?
105,145 and 160 can be choose either B-cup or D-cup.
I wonder if you guys are now tired of huge breast and we are about to work on a new mold with C-cup and the size is still undetermined.

Kevin

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for putting effort in A/B/C sizes.
It's not that anyone is tired of what they used to like. Some people are bigger the better, while the rest of us consider C-Cup very big already. I personally consider size D as the biggest acceptable size.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

forty wrote:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for putting effort in A/B/C sizes.
It's not that anyone is tired of what they used to like. Some people are bigger the better, while the rest of us consider C-Cup very big already. I personally consider size D as the biggest acceptable size.
New mold is coming. Or you may see the photos of 105,145 and 160 with b-cup if you don't mind me having your email since pm is limited with the seventh photos.
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

foolman_fox
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by foolman_fox »

I saw most venders are now selling Z-one. As I saw the same pic from your website, I am confused if the doll comes from Sino or you?
I will have business trip to Canton recently. Does it take less if I pay CNY? Furthermore, could I visit you to see the dolls?

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

foolman_fox wrote:I saw most venders are now selling Z-one. As I saw the same pic from your website, I am confused if the doll comes from Sino or you?
I will have business trip to Canton recently. Does it take less if I pay CNY? Furthermore, could I visit you to see the dolls?
We appreciate your visit for sure.
As the price includes the shipping, you will have a better price if you buy it here. However, you have to pay for the delivery additionally.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

saw most venders are now selling Z-one. As I saw the same pic from your website, I am confused if the doll comes from Sino or you?
That is a very good question since people are still confused!

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :lol: :lol:

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
saw most venders are now selling Z-one. As I saw the same pic from your website, I am confused if the doll comes from Sino or you?
That is a very good question since people are still confused!
You will get a doll from us only when you order a Hitdoll or ildoll doll. As for us, Z-one is past tens. So far Jeff in BCD, Don in Mon Amour Toujours and Andrew in SexdollAustralia are focus on our dolls especially H.R. series. On their website you can find Hitdoll or ildoll, from which you may order our dolls.
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And I believe Andrew has a doll coming into him so he will do a great video like he did for another doll.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:And I believe Andrew has a doll coming into him so he will do a great video like he did for another doll.
So there is no surprise as you mentioned Jeff. :( :(
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

foolman_fox
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by foolman_fox »

So what address? Do you use wechat?

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

foolman_fox wrote:So what address? Do you use wechat?
Hi FF
I have sent you my wechat account by pm. Please check.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

INFORMATIONS