Ordered a hyper realism 145bb from Hitdoll. Order overview.

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ordered a hyper realism 145bb from Hitdoll. Order overview.

Post by Jay1313 »

Hello to all in our community here on TDF, this thread is focused on me order experience and production of my new silicone lady I have purchased from Hitdoll. I plan to go over every aspect of me experience in dealing with Hitdoll and their team, from the initial order , production , photos , and any and all information I receive from Hitdoll, the manner in which I receive that information, to how frequently the keep me up to date with the production process all the way through to delivery date, and once this is completed , I will also post a video unboxing and a video overview of the doll herself, so all in our community can see what Hitdoll has to offer. Of course after these steps , I also will be posting a video review periodically though months of having her and also accompanied bye photos of her. I will like to establish that I am not an affiliate of Hitdoll or any other manufacturer. I am just a doll enthusiast and am merely a customer who has chosen hitdoll for my first silicone lady. I am currently the owner of an ordoll , 156 g cup lady, she is TPE, the wife and I purchased a few years ago, so although this will be our first silicone lady , it’s not our first experience with a love doll. I also plan on doing a comparison video for the community between the two women we have in our life, purely for the means of providing as much information we can for the community in order for them to have reference to assist them in any questions and thoughts they might have.

Let’s start with why I choose Hitdoll, now admittedly, they’re website until recently was a mess, links didn’t work , information was scarce , just overall janky . As we all know , whether your a doll owner or are considering in becoming a doll owner , the first thing a majority of us do is our research, and being that it’s such a financial investment, it can be a intimidating experience, what at first seem like a plethora of choices , soon dwindles down , especially depending on the type of lady your looking for , will it be TPE or Silicone ??? What size is she ? Weight, curve measurements and so forth. How is she proportional to ones needs, and abilities. No matter what type of costumers we are , whether it be purely for sexual gratification, photography, or companions , these things matter and all pertain to us .

The reason behind me Hitdoll decision.... I’ve touched on the fact that the wife and I are owners of a 156cm g cup ordoll, well, she was supposed to be 156cm , more on that as we go along. The whole experience was a nightmare , so much so that I told meself, “Never Again “, never again will we invest in another love doll. The entire experience was regrettable to say the least. There were plenty of issues , among the highest were durability issue, remind you that I am only speaking of me experience, me opinions of the product I received , I in no way am talking Ill of ordoll or saying that all there products have these issues , am only speaking on the product “I” received from ordoll . Upon receiving her she had a big tear in her anus, they sent me another and she had a tear almost identical to the last one, which lead me to believe it was a molding issue. There were plenty more issues that soured the experience, but that’s for another time, I’m considering letting out me three year review for me ordoll 156 gcup , in which I’ll be going into more detail.

After the gut wrenching time I’ve experienced with me TPE girl , I was sure I’d never be making another doll purchase , what was supposed to be a great thing , something that was supposed to add a lil spice to the wife and I love life , just became a hassle. It was like every time we use her , afterwards she’d need repair, mind you that we are extremely careful with her, I’m one of those men who take extremely good care of his possessions, no matter what it is , that’s only magnified when it’s a $2000 purchase, so none of these issues were due to irresponsibility. None the less a few years pass and as a major milestone approach’s in our marriage she wanted to get a gift for the both of us, and that’s when we decided to give it another shot, but this time we were going to go with silicone. When we were shopping for our first doll is when we became familiar with hitdoll and their z-one doll lineup, that’s before they went they’re separate ways, I was interested then , but bye us being first time buyers , and it being a expensive investment, we decided to go the TPE route, it was significantly cheaper, this was a few years back so the prices weren’t as they are now.

Fast forward a few years and we find ourselves in the market for a new girl. Now they have a better variety, the prices have become more affordable , felt like the timing was perfect, that’s until I started shopping around and noticed that there wasn’t any girls that were that appealing to me, they were all a bit slender , I was interested in sanhui, but their models are extremely thin, great looking, hear nothing but praise about their quality, yet just didn’t find the lineup enticing, of course there’s realdoll , but who really wants to sell a kidney for one ? There was pib, 4woods, jm, mechadoll , and a few others with a few of the before mentioned, even realdoll, seemed as if they haven’t innovated whatsoever over the last couple of years , then I came across sinodolls, which was the new company and series from z-one doll, that’s when we learned that that z-one dolls had split from parent company hitdoll. Apparently the two owners decided to part ways with hitdoll and sino having shared access to the same molds . I was infested in sino for a moment , until I started researching and found that their dolls have a major defect, vaginal tearing is a problem that hasn’t been addressed properly or promptly. So that immediately put up a red flag for me, as the poor quality and easy tearing of tpe was the reason I’m in the market for silicone.

Sino also sales the old z-one lineup, but with none of the upgrades, textured skin and so forth, but hitdoll does with their hyper realism series, they have access to all the old molds and are upgraded with all the new features of the hyper realism series. Including one particular model that the wife and I were always interested in since we first saw her, she originally was the 151cm z-one doll, now the 145bb under the hitdoll brand. Knowing that hitdoll was back with a new lineup and admittedly the info was scarce , they only had a few photos showing off the hyper realism lineup , the website was all but broken , and although these issues were inconvenient and worrisome, I also understand that a company trying to establish themselves back in the market after such a split would have some hiccups , you could see through the forums that they were working on it, the site is running a 100 times better then it was last week, just an example that they are working hard to get all their ducks in a row. I said fuck it, let me contact hitdoll and find out what I can about this hyper realism series, I emailed hitdoll and was replied to bye kevin, from the outset, he was polite and professional, extremely helpful and patient, answered what seemed as a ton of questions ,he explained to me what happened between hitdoll and sino and showed of a few extra photos of the hr series that weren’t on the site at that time. After asking a plethora of questions and having them answered , and from the information I gathered from kevin, the photos of the hyper realism series I’ve seen, and all around good customer service I received from kevin, I felt comfortable enough that I decided to put me faith in hidolls new product, make no mistake about it, I took a leap of faith, with not that much information out there about hitdoll a new lineup, from the company themselves or any customer reviews here on TDF, it’s a BIG leap.

While it is a leap of faith I took, hitdolls stellar reputation and kevin’s professionalism, I felt comfortable enough to place an order , kevin went above and beyond to make sure I was getting me questions answered and had every reference I could when it came to the options available for me new girl. Explained the new measurements for the dolls under the hitdoll brand , took me through the ordering process thoroughly and patiently . After completing customization I placed me order.

I placed me hitdoll order late night April 19 / early morning April 20 2019 . I was made aware that the hyper realism series doll would take a month from order to doorstep delivery , so we are two days in , this thread is meant to go over the whole ordering experience, I will constantly update when I’m updated from hitdoll about me order, along with posting the pictures they send, and the all around experience of this first step with hitdoll. Once received , there will be an unboxing video , with a detailed overview, photo sets , with plans to do a full video review of her functions , feel, and so forth. With that , I would like to thank kevin from hitdoll for his outstanding help and the TDF community for accompanying us through this process . Keep your eyes out for updates

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Ordered a hyper realism 145bb from Hitdoll. Order overvi

Post by gonestill77 »

I have been looking at these as I am only interested in silicone as well.
Look forward to your review and photos.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Yeah gonestill77 , that’s the reason I’m doing this thread and eventual videos, to help inform all the community the best I can, I feel that the information is key, detailed information is so important and yet seem so scarce when comes to particular
Things, i hope that this thread will cover everything about the hitdoll hyper realism series. So whether your a new shopper thinking about purchasing a hitdoll, or just curious, this thread will help you make an well informed decision.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Keep us updated, I am very much interested in these realistic versions too.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Hi Jay
Jay thinks highly of me and I cannot read this for short. I will go over it after work.
Your doll will come out of the mold on next Mon. and then we will work on its H.R. appearance.
Do you mind me posting the photos of your doll here after we have it done?

Hi all
I don't think that talking too much here now is a good idea. Actions are always louder than voice.
Just wait patiently to see what an article Jay will get.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I am very interested in some of the new hitdoll range but the website is a big mess - links not working properly and not enough pictures and information.

Koki

Post by Koki »

Too many close up pics and broken image links. Need pics of the entire product without clothes hiding everything.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

LJ69 wrote:I am very interested in some of the new hitdoll range but the website is a big mess - links not working properly and not enough pictures and information.
Hi LJ
Basically you can see what is the H.R. appearance of 140 silicone and 160bb TPE. Even the customization works well enough by which you may make an order. Please be patient if you want to see photos of all sizes within H.R. appearance.
In a word, website is undone but can work well on the basic function. It is not good enough, however, I don't think it is too bad to be denied.
Still, thank you for your comment and suggestion and we are working hard on it.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Hello all, I was waiting to update thread until I meself received an update, was going to wait a week until I message kevin to find out what the status on her was, but as you can see above, he’s beaten me to the punch, lol. Kevin, to answer your question, I do not mind you posting photos on this thread of her , I would also appreciate it if you were to email me the photos also. That’s why I choose to open this thread, to be able to give the community as much information as possible when comes to this whole experience, so post away bud :D well there you have it folks, the very first update after i placed order six days ago, which is a good sign that they are invested in keeping the customers informed And providing great customer service. Kevin stated that Monday is the day she will be coming out the mold, and afterwards she will be prepared for the hyper realism features, so hopefully we will be able to really tell what the difference is from the silicone before and after the hr is complete, with aid of the photos. Thanks kevin for the update, I can’t wait to see her :D

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Hello again everyone, I just received the factory photos of me 145bb hr silicone model, we are a little over a week from when I placed me order, kevin said that the will start the hr process this afternoon, I’m really curious and excited to see what heights hitdoll hyper realism process will take her. So with that in mind , these photos should really put in perspective the before and after of hyper realism, with these being the “before” of course, thanks kevin for the update and I’ll be back as soon as another comes along , thanks boys.
Attachments
BAEF7343-E17C-4460-A269-8EECEC376B38.jpeg
BAEF7343-E17C-4460-A269-8EECEC376B38.jpeg (68.64 KiB) Viewed 6468 times
1400E5FE-26C1-48D3-A5D7-7887E4AC8AF0.jpeg
1400E5FE-26C1-48D3-A5D7-7887E4AC8AF0.jpeg (81.07 KiB) Viewed 6468 times
D64CB25B-4A20-452D-B566-2FB74B9A140F.jpeg
D64CB25B-4A20-452D-B566-2FB74B9A140F.jpeg (124.39 KiB) Viewed 6468 times

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

It is quite ashame to upload photos without offcut disposed.
Never mind. It truly shows the processes from material to a doll, which seldom manufacturers would like to.
Besides, from the first photo which shows the vag, you may find that the gap between the molds is very thin. This makes the line quite invisible.
Just like this photo shows.
51809e09f528ebfec7f53b432b76a09.jpg
51809e09f528ebfec7f53b432b76a09.jpg (65.17 KiB) Viewed 6448 times
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

There nothing embarrassing about it kevin, this is the process, right out the mold is the first step, now when the hr process is finished , people can really appreciate the work and art that is created, truly am excited to see her when she’s done, thanks kevin.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Jay1313 wrote:There nothing embarrassing about it kevin, this is the process, right out the mold is the first step, now when the hr process is finished , people can really appreciate the work and art that is created, truly am excited to see her when she’s done, thanks kevin.
Most people have no idea on it before they get their very first doll. Only old doll-owners, such as you, would have fully understanding of it.
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thank you for the update. She actually looks good already even with more work to be done!

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Yeah she does stones, I really like the sculpting of the 145bb, I’m waiting in anticipation to she how she looks when the hr process is done and she’s ready to come home :D

INFORMATIONS