sexyrealsexdolls.com

Happy Early BD present for Hollywu

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

Rari
Doll
Doll

Happy Early BD present for Hollywu

Post by Rari »

Akiko, Sadako and I decided we all wanted to go in and get Hollywu something special for her upcoming BD. We know she's been looking at digital cameras and had really gotten close to getting one around Christmas but other stuff came up and she passed it by. So today she finally got her Canon EOS Rebel T6 kit. It's the basic things and we still need to get her a camera bag and a few other little camera type accessories she might need. Anyhow, she came home and she and the battery both needed charged so we made her take a nap with us. The camera battery and she are both charged now and she's installed the stuff on the computer and is all excited and keeps saying, "There's so much I need to learn!" She has told us so many times that with us here and being on the forum and getting to see what other folks do has made her really care more about trying to make her photos better.

I know there are so many resources and so much info here but I am curious... Do any of you have any books on photography you recommend - ones about using the Canon EOS Rebel T6/modern digital cameras in general or even just ones about portrait photography/animal photography/etc.? Also, have any of you taken any on-line classes that you thought helped? Or even maybe a class at a community college or parks and recreation like we have in Arizona? Akiko keeps after her that she should go take a class with actual people just to get her out to meet more people. She seems to be in a rut lately and maybe that might help.

Thanks for any suggestions or advice!

Hugs,

Rari

PS - One more question... What other little things should we try and get her for her camera that she may need? We have a tripod but we all just realized it is a tiny one that she was using on a table for stop action filming before we arrived! LOL!
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Logan569
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Happy Early BD present for Hollywu

Post by Logan569 »

What a thoughtful and nice present! I don't know much about photography, but, I can't wait to see what Hollywu does with her new camera!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Happy Early BD present for Hollywu

Post by TJ_Foxx »

HEY Rari!

Tell Hollywu to check out Creative Live- Lots of Free stuff there

https://www.creativelive.com/photography
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS